Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. (11518 Views)

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / A Man`s Will To Live Against All Odds! / Against All Odds. . .People That Inspire Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by phineboy1pimple(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nashville: Some very educated,exposed and rich people really wished they had this. Someone they love and loves them back.

True talk...
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by ifeegee(f): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
When I saw evergreen,I thought it was some old reletnship that has seen it all and still standing,but rather na young pple wey their blood still dey hot.2moro if fortune change the man go remember sai the babe no tall,she no go school etc.

1 Like

Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by mrrock: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
Comments here confirms me there's something seriously wrong with our society. What's wrong with that picture?. To me nothing is wrong with that picture. That's an every day scene in Nigeria. Don't you know the reality is more than 90% of us live that way?. I' am sure most of you on this forum are also struggling like the subject.
Now since you want to show off, please let me know when you are buying your own private jet. Because that's the latest trend for the richest among us.
So, where do you belong?. To the pictured or the jet class?.
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
Archmed: behind that KISS lies poverty and hunger.

Love covereth all. Marriage is about meeting needs and not taking advantage of eachother.

1 Like

Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
jammyng: Does a kiss really mean love? They could even be from different spouses for all i care.

When you marry a spouse that refuses kissing you, then you will agree that kissing means love. Pray you dont settle for a confused spouse.

1 Like

Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by Donaeo: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
O boy dis posing na jus 4 picshure,d woman don de quarrel d man 4 food moni

1 Like

Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by Etumgbe(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
E be like say I don watch dis movie before..... "LOVE NO SEND POVERTY"

2 Likes

Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by samfibby(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
Remove lack of money, material things, that picture clearly defines what love should be. How rare to find such love. Some rich homes crave for this, but their money cant get them this.

1 Like

Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by phineboy1pimple(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
mrrock: Comments here confirms me there's something seriously wrong with our society. What's wrong with that picture?. To me nothing is wrong with that picture. That's an every day scene in Nigeria. Don't you know the reality is more than 90% of us live that way?. I' am sure most of you on this forum are also struggling like the subject.
Now since you want to show off, please let me know when you are buying your own private jet. Because that's the latest trend for the richest among us.

Loooooooooool!.... U jst took it outa my mouth...
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by phineboy1pimple(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
samfibby: Remove lack of money, material things, that picture clearly defines what love should be. How rare to find such love. Some rich homes crave for this, but their money cant get them this.

Well said...
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by Ignatio(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
I rather cry in an airconditioned exotic car and state of the art house.
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
I will rather die single than bring my children to such a world. God forbid.
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
mrrock: Comments here confirms me there's something seriously wrong with our society. What's wrong with that picture?. To me nothing is wrong with that picture. That's an every day scene in Nigeria. Don't you know the reality is more than 90% of us live that way?. I' am sure most of you on this forum are also struggling like the subject.
Pleeeeeeeease shut it. I don't have any outrageous luxury, not even a car yet but I live very well. My dad did a lot better for me, I owe my children and wife a better life than my dad gave me. If you want to live in poverty because over 95% of nigerians live below the poverty line, then please do so but do not try to drag others that are aspiring for a better life down with you.

1 Like

Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by phineboy1pimple(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ignatio: I rather cry in an airconditioned exotic car and state of the art house.

Than be like this n ve kids... Smh!!
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by phineboy1pimple(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
blink182: Pleeeeeeeease shut it. I don't have any outrageous luxury, not even a car yet but I live very well. My dad did a lot better for me, I owe my children and wife a better life than my dad gave me. If you want to live in poverty because over 95% of nigerians live below the poverty line, then please do so but do not try to drag others that are aspiring for a better life down with you.

Its a terrible tin to generalized n that's exactly what he's jst done...

Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by Clemzy16(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hmmm... Speechless!
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sad truth, life, sighs
Nashville: Some very educated,exposed and rich people really wished they had this. Someone they love and loves them back.
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
Truth, sighs
samfibby: Remove lack of money, material things, that picture clearly defines what love should be. How rare to find such love. Some rich homes crave for this, but their money cant get them this.
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by mrrock: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
@blink182
The post is not about geting rich or poor. But that love still thrive in the face of hardships. And I maintain that's the reality for most Nigerians.
By-the-way, you are not doing better than me economically unless you are stealing money from Nigerian government.
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by TableLeg(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nonsense!
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by mylifeisagift(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
True talk dear!..its d most amazing thing dat can happen 2 a man..
Without LOVE D simple truth Į̸̸̨§ people will always feel miserable and isolated no matter how wealthy..

1 Like

Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by Sike(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
And Who said Love isn't Blind?
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by vanminister: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
dont be fooled at this photo opportunity. A blackberry phone appears from nowhere, who wouldnt want to pose for a once in a bluemoon photo oppotunity moreso

using the latest technology?
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by NEROSKY(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
u no say money nobi problem

2 Likes

Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by LCASHMAN(m): 12:28am On Nov 12, 2012
WATS D ODD THERE??
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2012
mrrock: @blink182
The post is not about geting rich or poor. But that love still thrive in the face of hardships. And I maintain that's the reality for most Nigerians.
By-the-way, you are not doing better than me economically unless you are stealing money from Nigerian government.

That's d rave tingy oo... Govt money...
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:49am On Nov 12, 2012
Sike: And Who said Love isn't Blind?

How's has the blindness of love got to do wit this?
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by demmie1: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2012
dat na op and him wife.
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by alajor(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2012
Give dat girl 1 million naira she go sleep wit u jeje. Besides there r rich folks dat love themselves unconditionally
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by phineboy1pimple(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2012
NEROSKY: u no say money nobi problem

How?... Money na heavy problem for all oo...

D Poor: e hard to get... That's Y dey r very religious...

D Rich:... Very plenty that's Y.... grin
NEROSKY: u no say money nobi problem

How?... Money na heavy problem for all oo...

D Poor: e hard to get... That's Y dey r very religious...

D Rich:... Very plenty that's Y....
Re: Love Evergreen Against All Odds..... Even Poverty.. by phineboy1pimple(m): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2012
alajor: Give dat girl 1 million naira she go sleep wit u jeje. Besides there r rich folks dat love themselves unconditionally

Do U knw what a virtuous woman is?....

Money can't get U everytn oo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies / Nigerian Air Force Salary Structure | How Much An Air Force Officer Earn Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.