Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Start Your Own Sms Business Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Your Own Sms Business Today (727 Views)

Start Your Own Bulk SMS Business / Start Your Own Bulk Sms Business And Make Thousands Weekly / Discover I Turned N3000 Into N150,000 In A Month Through Bulk Sms Business!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Sms Business Today by lifelong(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
My company is Lifelong IT solutions Ltd. We own www.lifelongsms.com. We provide BULK SMS services to individuals, organization/associations, corporate bodies, government and the general public needing SMS.

Send SMS as low as N2.40 to all Nigerian GSM Networks plus 600 networks in 200 countries. Visit our site www.lifelongsms.com to sign up and get FREE SMS now!

We also provide reseller plan for individuals and corporate bodies who want to start their own WEB BULK SMS business. Details below.

Reseller System
LifelongSms reseller system offers a complete turnkey business solution for resellers with dedicated server and control panel to manage the users account.

Highlights

A corporate website.
Web Interface for sending sms .
Admin Interface to add/delete/modify users .

Plan 1-Small Business Plan
Buy a minimum of 2,500 credits for N10,000 at N4 per unit.
Pay a registration fee of N10,000 .
You get a branded website and an admin panel to create accounts for your customers.Customers pay into your own bank account .
You can set any price you want.

Plan 2-Medium Business Plan
Buy a minimum of 30,000 credits for N94,500 at N3.15 per unit.
Pay a registration fee of N10,000 .
You get a branded website and an admin panel to create accounts for your customers.Customers pay into your own bank account .
You can set any price you want.
For more info and registration contact us.

Thanks and Regards
Egeregor Tega
Business Manager
Lifelong IT Solutions Nig. Ltd
84 Ago Palace Way, Okota
Lagos.
www.lifelongsms.com
info@lifelongsms.com
Yahoo ID:tegabiz2@yahoo.com
MSN: lifelongsolutions@hotmail.com
Re: Start Your Own Sms Business Today by newtonboob: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2008
if you are interresyed in the current oil and gas job openings around the world, then this information is for you, my name engr isaac ochulor, i paid $100 for a site in oil and gas where i was given acess to about 72 pages of oil and gas drilling, producing and servicing companies around the , i sold this idea to some friends and about 11 of them have gotten invitation letters from some of these companies, i am a new member to this site , i decided to share this idea to my fellow friends in the forum here, i will also assist to for job placement in some of the companies still recruiting till march, so hurry to fill up the gaps now,

i am given this contacts containing, e-mail address, phone numbers and contact person to at the cost of N25OO only then i will assist in the process as well if you are in interested, send me your e-mail address and then pay into my account . acct no. 0250001025280, account name. ochulor ukenna isaac. any oceanic bank. you call me befroe payment on +2348033915667 or +234-1-7905490.

hurry, before this offer closes.

(1) (Reply)

Sack Your Boss Now-job Opportunity(13-02-08) / Empty Mail From Gtb: Any Info / Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.