Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,247 members, 7,919,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:05 PM

C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? (10407 Views)

Doctors Performed C-section On 41-week Pregnant Woman But Found No Baby / 13.47-Pound Baby Born In Germany Without C-section / What Is The Cost Of C- Section In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yames70: ACM 10 re u a doctor?I love ur replies!like he said there must b indications b4 cs is done,but in developed countries,women who don't want to experience labour pains opt for cs.for me once a woman has had 4cs done,I advise her 2 stop,if am performing d 4th cs I give her d option of tubal ligation.
the patients choice is also an indication

1 Like

Re: C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? by ACM10: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
centje: A woman is best adviced to limit number of Cesarean section to 3 to avoid complications. Because each additional cs comes with increased risk of developing complications(bleeding,abnormal placenta implant,rupture etc)

However,for a woman who had 2 lower segment cs incision OR 1 classical cs incision, subsequent deliveries can only be safely done through cs.

Consult your doctor,he is the one with the full history of your case.
Jst decide what you wnt for urself no that of others.
You got it right Centje! cool Permit me to add the bolded.
Re: C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
ACM10:
You got it right Centje! cool Permit me to add the bolded.
Thanks ACM,how is life treating or how are you treating life...lol cheesy
Re: C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? by ACM10: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
centje: Thanks ACM,how is life treating or how are you treating life...lol cheesy
Life is just fair to me cheesy
Re: C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? by ziondaughter: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2012
coldgate: Hi, I have had two c-section births, is it safe to do one more. I would love to have another child. Candid advice pls.

wat i want to know is dat do u enjoy been cut open? except for emergency i dont c anytin interesting in caesaran operation n i dont pray for emergency.
Re: C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? by life4all: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2012
Thanks to the op of this thread.

To the doctors and those who have experienced childbirth, please I would like to know which process is more painful for childbirth, is it CS or the normal delivery?

I planned to have my first baby next year but I dread the painful stories I hear about delivery process so much that I have decided to go for cs when the time comes.

What's your advice please?
Re: C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? by 2baga(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2012
khanivorous:

We like 5 in my family...all through caesarian section

I think 5 is the maximum with at least 4 yrs spacing after the 1st 3...

My My My , pls like or love yrself a little bit more, my wife had 1 & I'm already considering the full benefits of adopting (if we need anoda kid) i think thats better than risking my Qwin's life i luv her too much to subject her to such pain again.
also so many motherless kids are out there looking for a home & family to belong to. reach out to them please

1 Like

Re: C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2012
life4all: Thanks to the op of this thread.

To the doctors and those who have experienced childbirth, please I would like to know which process is more painful for childbirth, is it CS or the normal delivery?

I planned to have my first baby next year but I dread the painful stories I hear about delivery process so much that I have decided to go for cs when the time comes.

What's your advice please?
The usual V.delivery is more painful than cs, but there's option of painless V.delivery. In painless V.delivery the labour pain is alleviated through special analgesia.

cs is an invasive/surgical procedure so it has higher risk of complication than V. Delivery. If that is your chosen option,the complications shuldn't scare you 'cause its not that common when handled by a trained hand in a proper hospital,preferably a teaching hospital or a good private hospital.

1 Like

Re: C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? by kinguwem: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
No specific number of caesarean sections is specified by obstetricians. However, most obstetricians will counsel for tubal ligation after four caesarean sections due to abdominal & pelvic adhesions. Other factors such as intra-abdominal & pelvic adhesions, ruptured uterus & the number of living children of a woman can determine the desire for tubal ligation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: NPA Places Asian Vessels On Red Alert Over COVID-19 / What Is Ruzu Bitters / Why Do Luth Dr, Nurses, Interns Have Bad Attitudes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.