Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,302 members, 7,947,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

<<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> (76650 Views)

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Ollyfad(f): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2012
Do u wnt me 2 send sango afta u b4 u upload? Do u wnt me 2 send sango afta u b4 u upload?
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by MariaGoretti: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2012
people are going crazy already...smh.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
people are going crazy already...smh.
I have a sane version
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by MariaGoretti: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I have a sane version
help them out asap...before we have an addition to the streets.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by prettiest1(f): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
You are the bomb on this.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
Live from redemption camp, here we go

1 Like

Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Akinola's thoughts fell back to when the child was born, the circumstances of his birth and the unusual storm that night. Suddenly, the lightning that stopped him from killing the boy became clear to him. The god dwells in him or brought him for a reason and now he has started showing who he really is.

Ifamuyiwa on the other hand did not believe what just happened to him. As much a mouth piece he was, he always knew when he would be delivering a message and had never had his body violated before. His head still hurt and all his body ached. He still felt residual energy in him as he had a taste of what an actual god's powers are. He thought of what it must feel like having that strenght and how much he could do with it even as the energy drained within him. The enrgy was going but if there is one thing, he could still tap it and make good use of it.

In the corners of his mind, a plan was birthed. A plan which was contrary to everything he has ever done or will hope to. He has always envied the True priests of the gods who were given power to change things. Only these people could turn natural things around and he wanted that power and now, he has a chance to do so. The boy in front of him.

Akinola recovered from his shocked and look at Ifamuyiwas confused.

"My friend what do we do now?"

"Doctor, you heard the words from the god himself. He is a container of the powers of the god and I dought we can affect that"

Akinola did not like that idea one bit. It was difficult enough knowing that the boy killed his mother and now that there is a power, a force growing in his body that might killa he himself was too much to bear.

"But you are the mouth piece of the gods wise one. Is there no god we can call to help us Take Sango out of him?. My son can't live like this, he will probably kill me. It was mere luck that saved me last night, I would have been killed by lightning".

Ifamuyiwa smiled inwardly, he was getting to what he wants.

He replied,
"Akintola, I can not garantee anything but there is an old ritual. It is an old, dark and part of the forbidden ones. I don't know if you can do it"

At the sound of a solution, Akinola jumped and was quick to accept that solution. "Yes I will do it wise one. At any amount it will cost. Anything"

Now Ifamuyiwa knew he had the father and he said with a concealed smiled,

"We both render sevices to people and it will be a sin if I charged you but we have to act now. Bring the boy and follow me"

Ojoade had sat down on a mat spreaded out for the people wjo came to consult the oracle and he was busy. He usually does not take this long he heard som complain and from what he has seen and heard, he knew whatever his father and the oravle were doing was important.

Then he heard his father calling him. He was relieved and when his father came out, one of the visitors who had been waiting tried to go in only to be stopped by one of the ushers.

Akintola took his so inside and they followed Ifamuyiwa into another hut at the back of the one used for consulting. It was painted black and had clothing tied all over it. Akintola did not know much of the gods but knew one thing, This is a strong room. A room where the owner generates his/her powers. Like a store house or generator.

Ifamuyiwa looked back
"Come in the both of you. This is where we can lose and bing and the gods will help us bind whatever and lose whatever"

He took off his "Buba" and put on a piece of clothing tha is only worn by the aborigines a Saka. He took a staff from the wall and said,
"Akinola, you can wait at one corner, Ojoade, take off your clothes until you are in your underwear and kneel infront of me"

He could feel Sango's reminant energy still running in him and his entering the room seemes to slow down the rate at which the energy dissipated.

"Ojoade who was not only in his shorts came to kneel in front of him as he place a small opened calabash in his hands"

Ifamuyiwa took another opened calabash and errupted into a complex barrage of incantations. He spoke the language of the gods a little and in Yoruba a little. He mixed his experience as an oracle with that which he was playing Priest. He felt the power in him flow around the room and opened doors in the spiritual.

Afterall, who dares refuse Sango?

More incantations as the room became charged.

Akinola stood in one corner and saw that Ifamuyiwa was not himself again, his body turned dark and smoke as thought it was on flames, the room seemed to be getting bigger and then suddenly he found himself falling, his strenght was laeving hims as he felt strenght flow out of him and into the room.............

Ifamuyiwa saw Akinola fall and he knew it was almost done. He felt Akinola's strenght leave his body and turn the room. Good he thought to himself. Just some minutes more and his plan will be done

2 Likes

Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by ijebabe: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
You are kidding about the Redemption Camp thingy right?
New Year never start, you are already offending God grin

I keep holding my breath when I see an update. Very good so far.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
ijebabe: You are kidding about the Redemption Camp thingy right?
New Year never start, you are already offending God grin

I keep holding my breath when I see an update. Very good so far.
I am in camp na. Service just wan start now but I had the thought to then as so I updated. I love being mobile
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
Oya continue na....
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
brokoto: Oya continue na....
I dey church
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
I dey church
de do wetin this Monday 9t?
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by firestar(f): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Heh...Mynd, start removing any form of metal from yua person... cheesy
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 4:13am On Jan 01, 2013
firestar: Heh...Mynd, start removing any form of metal from yua person... cheesy
Yes ma'am
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by olashas(f): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2013
This is just...wow! You better come and continue what you started. 'Our' patience is wearing thin o
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by MariaGoretti: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mynd_44:

[b]Ojoade[b] took another opened calabash and errupted into a complex barrage of incantations. He spoke the language of the gods a little and in Yoruba a little. He mixed his experience as an oracle with that which he was playing Priest. He felt the power in him flow around the room and opened doors in the spiritual.

Mynd, isnt the bolded supposed to be the chief priest(ifamuyiwa)? am kinda confused here...
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by MariaGoretti: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mynd_44:

Ojoade took another opened calabash and errupted into a complex barrage of incantations. He spoke the language of the gods a little and in Yoruba a little. He mixed his experience as an oracle with that which he was playing Priest. He felt the power in him flow around the room and opened doors in the spiritual.

Mynd, isnt the bolded supposed to be the chief priest(ifamuyiwa)? am kinda confused here...
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 2:29am On Jan 02, 2013
Maria, I see you. It has been done.

No be my fault ooooo
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by MariaGoretti: 2:36am On Jan 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Maria, I see you. It has been done.

No be my fault ooooo
see me where?
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 2:37am On Jan 02, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
see me where?
Why are you awake?
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by MariaGoretti: 2:41am On Jan 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why are you awake?
just woke up....why are you not sleeping?
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 2:54am On Jan 02, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
just woke up....why are you not sleeping?
I don't sleep
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by MariaGoretti: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't sleep
obviously, you dont...
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by UjSizzle(f): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2013
*rolls eyes* i hate waiting.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by ijebabe: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Mindy, wer you put yansh na
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by MariaGoretti: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2013
Mynd,keep it coming on the "burning cold"......just reduce the "gbaguns"
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2013
Okay I am not in my right sensed. Depression and a lot of concern but I had to cos y'all won't understand if I stay out
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2013
Okay I am not in my right senses. Depression and a lot of concern but I had to cos y'all won't understand if I stay out
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2013
Ojoade knelt down with the calabash in his hands and he felt the room charge up. His head felt fussy and he felt weightless. As though he was falling into a hole without a bottom.

He might have been scared but the thought that his father Akinola was also in the room calmed him. Afterall his father cannot hurt him intentionally.

He heard Ifamuyiwa go of in another strech of incantations which was too fast and too deep for him to understand. He just knelt there and waited. He did not understand why he knelt down there and what would happen if he did not but after what happened in the consulting room with the oracle, he was not interested in that anymore.

His hands were begining to hurt as a result of them being outstretched and holding the calabash and he wondered when the ritual or whatever it was that was going on will end and then a feeling came him. It was as though a part of him was being scooped out of him. He felt a strange energy enter his heart and he felt it inside his cheast as it tried to come out of him.

Now that charge of energy went to his head and he trembled. He shook for fear, pain and confusion as his eyes opened and he saw his father on the floor in one side of the room. His father's eyes were opened but looks unusually white and pale. The sort of colour that comes with the eyes of people who are terminally ill. Then Ifamuyiwa erupted into a higher tone with his incantation.

Ojoade's laps grew weak as though strenght was drawn out of them suddenly and his knees hurted. The calabash in his hands was shaking as even his hands were losing strenght and then his legs gave way.

He found himself falling but this time, he fell and hit the mat covered mud floor. All the bones in his body seemed to break at impact with the ground as his eyes started failing. His breathe reduced and his heartbeat started slowing down.

Akinola who was still on the floor with his eyes opened saw his son fall. The calabash in his hands fell off as though nothing was holding them up. When the boy looked at him, he saw him draining of life as in a matter of seconds, his strenght wanned and his arms which was holding the calabash strongly suddenly fell.

At this point, he felt something was wrong and he tried to say something. But his lips could not move. He tried to move but it felt like all the air in him had left and he was hollow. Just a container.

Ifamuyiwa felt the room charge up when Akinola fell down and the life source in him was ripped off but the boy seemed okay. The calabash he gave him to hold had no power but it was a way to know when the boy grew weak. When the calabash fell, he would know that the boy's strenght was wanning and he could go in for the kill.

When the boy eventually fell, he managed to take his eyes off his front and was happy.

He had learnt how to absorb the powers of another human a long time ago but he never practised it because there was really no one with enough strenght to get him jealous until the boy showed up.

The powers of Sango inherent inside him

That was enough to make him try to steal the boy's strenght and since he did not force him or his father, it woukd go smoothly and he will have his power to himself.

Akinola, strenght continued failling and he could feel the cold of the great beyond coming. He heard the howling in the distance of wolfs and the hoofs of horses. His memory flashed to his wife and when first saw her. Her beauty even when she was pregnant was envied by everyone around. She was not just beautiful, she was perfect. A pure soul who even found it difficult to kill chicken for her family.

Her soul had been taken in the most salvage form he could imagine and now his was going with it. He saw the faces of his patients some smiles after being healed and some cries after the death of a loved one.

He lived a good life no doubt and death did not scare him. Suddenly among the images in his head, he saw someone he had not seen in a long while. Someone claded in black, whose hair blended with her robe and her eyes flashed red as though it was on fire.

She was walking on a dusty road which was deserted and she seemed to come towards him. He could not see himself there as it seemed like he was looking out a window but she saw him. Shapes of other people appeared behind her and they were in the same clothing.

His thoughts told him he was possibly dreaming but the pain he felt all over him told him otherwise and the noise coming from Ifamuyiwa confirmed it. The woman in black got to the end of the road looked up and him with the same eyes he had known her to have. Her eyes spoke of wisdom in every manner. Spoke experience and they were devoid of emotions.

Her mouth was tightly shut. She appeared barefotted but left no footprints on the sand. Infact everyone with her left no prints. Suddenly, he felt her in the room, she bent down and streched her left hand towards him...............
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by movmentish(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2013
After all dis while I really was expecting Op to post a really deep post.......
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
Not deep enough? Chai.

Okay
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by movmentish(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Not deep enough? Chai.

Okay
Nor vex oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Mending Fences (romance) / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.