Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,314 members, 7,910,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) (29310 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos / A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
bridgebaby: E be like say the little girl don dey get BOBBY o! grin grin grin
PERVERT!!!!!!!!!! Wetin carry ya eyes go there i know its guys like u that "check" out small girls and chase them angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
Isn't that a wax Justin Beiber

Because presently, Justin Beiber looks way older than that wink
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by tpia1: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
no, that's his current look and hairstyle.

he had bangs before, when he was younger.
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by bunmioguns(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin guy u bad gan ooo, child abuse
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by OmichaelO: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
Area_boy:

Please do it bill.. PLEAAASE!!! cry
LMAO *rolls to jerusalem*

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Angel778(f): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
agbaya!
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella: ahn ahn now, what of the picture I took with Drake? why is it not on the front page?
Cos laila ikeji didn't post it here
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Jambsupport(f): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
buriful kids. they will show all family membas, friends, uncles, sch mates, ewwwww a pix wit justin is memorial to kids
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by salam001(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:

How would you not knw d son of justin bimbierlake
:p
wrong
kuyt:
....and who is Justin Bimberlake? the grandson of Dehinde Fernadez?
wrong
justin berger is the grandson of julius berger,take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by OK1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Na her name be Petrol? She ugly ooo
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by pendusky(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
salam001: And who the hell is justin berger,is he the grandson of julius berger?
Lol... A frnd of -when i was 13 i got my 1st love-
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by justsaying: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
How sweet. Its nice to see Nigerian mothers doing things like this for their kids, like concerts and meet and greets. It seldom happened in our generation.
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by catchcold1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
Which kind trick b dis...dats a doll,not justin.
Abeg make una no try dis kind tin for nairaland again oo.
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by MeGaStReEt: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
dilbert100: bieber is a fool. didnt he just split with his girlfriend?

YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOLLLLLL. How is it your business if he splooot with his wife
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by kavey10(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Me thinks Seun has a crush on this 'Laila' or should I say 'Linda' girl, or they have an 'agreement' or something. It just happens that her bleeping pix news nd irritating gossip news ALWAYS hit the frontpage. I don't care if they(in the pix) take a pix with Clifford Orji or not!
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by abike12(f): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
tatafo of life!

berem: no worry make I find the pisure I go put am now.Pero Adeniyi? Me sef no sabi her but I hear say she don marry before com divorce im hussy.na im she come dey flex Tuface.that Flexing com result to 3 pikins dem.abeg no be be tell you o! Na hear I hear am sef!
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by IdiAmin2(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
Tubaba fall my hand sha
No doubt of his taste of good music, that's where his good taste ends sorry to say. Abi the girl Toto is made of gold?
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by dino2006(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
D pishure has refused to load on ma fone, for how many minutes now. Bet, since evryone says d pishure is fine, I'l join dem to say nice pics.
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by tpia1: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
justsaying: How sweet. Its nice to see Nigerian mothers doing things like this for their kids, like concerts and meet and greets. It seldom happened in our generation.

True sha.
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Donlouise(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
Na nw I understand y 2face marry annie macauley. Chai pero no b am @ all .bt d kid make brain sha!
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
Laila Ikeji: [b]Picture Of
The lil girl in the pic is Tuface's first daughter, born by Pero Adeniyi.
That's Pero in the pic too.
Pero has 3 kids with Tuface - this cute girl and two boys.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/picture-of-tufaces-daughter-tufaces.html
For God's sake, this woman opened up for tuface and had 1,2,3 kids for him? Wtf

What was she thinking??

Today she's an unmarried baby mama while another woman wears the ring. Oniranu jati jati. Smh
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Cutekid54: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Finish reading thread, starts drinking garri
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by kpencheruwe: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
What is this on the frontpage. If they dine with. Obama how is that our business?
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by kpencheruwe: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
What is this on the frontpage. If they dine with. Obama how is that our business?
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Moyola(f): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
hehehe! o people!
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by kennyblac(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
How come ugly mum of nowadays give birth to cute and lovely kids... As it been confirmed scientifically. Wetin concern Black with White, wetin concern pant with Bra, wetin concern justin Bieber with 2face kids?
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
So make we use am soak garri? Mtschewww
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
berem: Now that we have seen the picture,what happens next? Last time I checked,that commodity I use in eating Egusi soup is still 800naira per paint bucket!

You too like food. When will you change
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Revolva(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
And how does dis pic with justin bieber or wat ever gonna help reduce price of Garri - hiss and close the useless pero n stewpid justin thread big ups tuface kids

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by tpia1: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
the lady looks good.

before, she was too skinny and looked very stressed out.

she just has to make sure she watches her calories in time to prevent unnecessary fat build up.

she also looks like that AA lady who dated britney spears' ex. Or vice versa.

but i think its better the way she's clearly not pining over you know who.

na all of them sabi sha.

lord have mercy. undecided
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Rebsy(f): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
grin nairalanders wallahi una no go kill person with laughter I swear!
Re: Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) by Gten(m): 1:24am On Nov 13, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer: mum is butt ugly
. Hehehehehehehe,u a damn too funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) / Meet Idowest: Biography, Profile - 5 Things To Know About Davido's Artiste / Ini Edo Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.