Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,207 members, 7,936,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:20 PM

Askmen.com - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13761 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2008

wetin do you. . . you're a female now? the new AYEFELE on Nairaland?

Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

me too. . , so confusing, you can't tell who is insane and who is sane anymore lipsrsealed
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2008
Question:
Why is it that guys find it dfficult to wait on sex until after marriage? They always want to get there first, why can't y'all wait for something you'll eventually get in abundance?
Re: Askmen.com by TheSly: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2008

me too. . , so confusing, you can't tell who is insane and who is sane anymore lipsrsealed

who cares? undecided
Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 10, 2008
Re: Askmen.com by tommyex(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2008
The answer to the Q is that:

Why does that same girl agree if she really doesnt want to do it,Or was it rape!!

WE all love sex,in or outa wedlockthats for those that have enjoyed it!!.

Toyin
As for ur yest Q,4him said it well when he said 'A man's ex is his weakpoint'
Re: Askmen.com by McOmo(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question:
Why is it that guys find it dfficult to wait on sex until after marriage? They always want to get there first, why can't y'all wait for something you'll eventually get in abundance?

* whats the assurance that the girl no go chop ur money and run ? grin

* whats the assurance that the girl no go be one frigid chic when una marry ? undecided

* once debe ever debe . . .how can u tell a guy that has tasted sex b4 that HE WOULD HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE ? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Askmen.com by Jairzinho(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2008
Question:
How hot is 'hotfunmi'?
Re: Askmen.com by McOmo(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2008
AS HOT AS NOT REPLYING U COS SHE IS MARRIED . . .LOOK ELSE WHERE !!! tongue grin grin
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2008
Question:
How hot is 'hotfunmi'?
over 1000 degrees celsius.
Re: Askmen.com by Jairzinho(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2008
Mc Omo:

AS HOT AS NOT REPLYING You COS SHE IS MARRIED . . .LOOK ELSE WHERE !!!    tongue grin  grin

Why must humanbeings always jump to conclusions?

Have u ever heard of 'extra-marital rascality' before? tongue
Re: Askmen.com by thupsie(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2008
Please dont mind Mc Omo he is just being jealous of want he wants and if Hotfunmi is not married she should please kindly declare what stuff she is made off
Because am Interested!!!!
Re: Askmen.com by Jairzinho(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2008
hotfunmi:

over 1000 degrees celsius.

1000o C ke?
dat one pass room temp + clothes on o ! wink
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2008
1000o C ke?
that one pass room temp + clothes on o !
That's why I melt their two balls and they can't stand me. You know what am talking about.
Re: Askmen.com by Jairzinho(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2008
yeah I kind of understand.

You prob havent met smebody hotter. . . . . .
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2008
yeah I kind of understand.

You prob havent met smebody hotter. . . . . .

Are you? Do you have the real big balls to hump Funmi? I guess not. I guess I am discussing with a toy man.
Re: Askmen.com by zheroes(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
hotfunmi:

Question:

a friend once asked this question, and got this response but i don't know how true .

' MEN ARE BY NATURE INVESTORS, AND FROM TIME TO TIME YOU NEED TO BE PAID YOUR DIVIDENDS". grin grin

"i guess nobody irrespective of gender would love to work in a company for say 1year then the company tells you we shall pay you lump sum upon retiring,you are not entitled to salaries yet." please just my opinion.
Re: Askmen.com by Jairzinho(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2008
hotfunmi:

Are you? Do you have the real big balls to hump Funmi? I guess not.  I guess I am discussing with a toy man.

You bet I have what it takes.
Action they say ,speaks louder than words.
Lets meet on IM kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / How Will I Ever Survive This? / How Many Guys Wanna Suck Dat Tin That Is In Between My Legs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.