Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,376 members, 7,929,185 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

Can You Marry An Albino? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Albino? (1401 Views)

Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry An Albino? by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
There was a time in my village when a man wanted to marry an albino but all his friends and family went against the move. The man had to disown his family and friends to marry that albino lady. Last time I went home, the man and the albinoe have had 2 kids who are not albinos and the're living happilly. I so much like these kids and it became obvious that a friend present then asked if I could marry an albino. My answer was capital NO! He asked why and I did not have any reason. While he was trying to tell me some conditions that could make me marry an albino, I never listened. Now that I'm interested in the topic, I feel like coming here to know why some of us could marry or not marry an albino.
Could you marry an ablbino? If yes, what are your reasons? If no, what are your reasons. Thanks
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by jhydebaba(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
Den don marry all the albinoless chick finish Now wey girl no be albino dey find husband na I'm person wan go marry albino Na jazz Abeg make albino marry him mate wey be albino joor.
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Teejayphillip(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
pple wey dey marry dem get 2head? Y nt....

Even dough one mans meat is anoda man's poison
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
jhydebaba: Den don marry all the albinoless chick finish Now wey girl no be albino dey find husband na I'm person wan go marry albino Na jazz Abeg make albino marry him mate wey be albino joor.
Why do you think say na jazz? That means u nor fit marry albino abi? If u nor fit marry albino, abeg wetin be your reason(s)?
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Teejayphillip: pple wey dey marry dem get 2head? Y nt....

Even dough one mans meat is anoda man's poison
Does that mean you can marry an albino? No offence pls
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
This question is redundant. I mean,its racist in nature. Its jst like asking 'can you marry a black person'...Hell yes, i can,if i fall in love with her.No discrimination,No difference!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
if she's as rich as donald trump, as fun as dickandjane and as beautiful as Alicia keys and body of beyonce and as religious as mother theresa....why not, if not, then what not
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by tobechi20(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
U go hunting. U see an antelope and a rabit. Which wil u shoot if u have only one bulet
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
My answer is yes. Is she not human?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
All of una wey dey shot God forbid, God forbid u mean say if this one give una mess u no go gree abi ?

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by 190theclown: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
this thread is an insult to sexkillz undecided
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Mynd44: 6:29am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
Be nice
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

Is sexkillz an albino ?
grin
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Mynd44: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Is sexkillz an albino ?
grin
Send him a PM and ask him
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2012
If u all were geneticists, u would know that nothing is wrong with albinos.
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2012
but that albino up there make sense o, I dey very sure say boiz no go mind bleep , she go just dey red dey go.
grin cheesy grin
Mynd and 190 say the truth, shay una no go mind do the runs?
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Mynd44: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2012
Rooneyboy: but that albino up there make sense o, I dey very sure say boiz no go mind bleep , she go just dey red dey go.
grin cheesy grin
Mynd and 190 say the truth, shay una no go mind do the runs?
You well so?
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2012
Rooneyboy: All of una wey dey shot God forbid, God forbid u mean say if this one give una mess u no go gree abi ?
The one I saw last dey pretty past this. I wan collect her no but she no gree give me. Even some albinoless ladies there then dey envy her
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
You well so?
before nko .
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Theben(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2012
The only reason why i would not want to consider marrying an albino is cos they're prone to skin cancer. However, they are humans like us and deserve to be loved. The difference between them and us is the inability to produce melanin (a pigment responsible for dark colouration). So why discriminate against them I wont mind marrying a pretty albino that meets all my requirements in a lady.
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Mynd44: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:
before nko .
I don't think you are
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't think you are

thin about it well man . Its a very wonderful experience.
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Mynd44: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

thin about it well man . Its a very wonderful experience.
Smh
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Youngsage: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
1st to comment!!
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Youngsage: 1st to comment!!
You this "First To Comment Movement" shaaaaaaa....
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Youngsage: 1st to comment!!
Can't count huh?
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Password77(m): 2:17am On Nov 14, 2012
Capital NO! Though it sounds racist, i wouldnt want to b held reponsible for adding d albino gene to my bloodline...

(1) (Reply)

Lepa Or Orobo, Who Sweet Pass? / Make Una Help Me Chuk Mouth 4 Dis Mata O. E Fit Happen 2u. / 5 Things That Turn Women Off In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.