Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Which Is The Safest Way To Pay In Nigeria? Opinions Needed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Is The Safest Way To Pay In Nigeria? Opinions Needed (396 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Best And Safest Way Of Selling Through Nairaland / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Safest Way To Pay In Nigeria? Opinions Needed by encoreCEO: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
grin Join the conversation with your BOLD opinions and give your reasons to help others decide kiss

CASH or BANK? These are the most popular ways to pay yet. But my problem with cash is that transactions are limited to your neighborhood. Anyway, I love GTB, though queue is always long
MOBILE PAYMENT? Thanks to PAGA, MTN Mobile Money and the rest. It is becoming fast a norm…but I have not tried it ooooo
ONLINE PAYMENT? Yes, I have been here and tried it out. It is safe and reliable. The best I see here is VoguePay.com though there are others. VoguePay claims that it has it has the [url]largest merchants[/url]www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/voguepay-thinks-smes-points-way-for-cbn/ and independent [url]opinion still adjudge it the best of all[/url]https://www.nairaland.com/1091844/best-payment-processor-online

What works for you? Share your bold views

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Cheap Cheap Lapy / Idoes Tablet S7 For Urgent Sale 45k Only. In Abuja Call 08035406273 / NEW Ipad2 16g 3G & Wifi - 110k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.