Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,175 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (96354 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2008
olabowale:

@Ruby_Pearl: #796 on: Today at 07:26:33 PM »
Fits you like a glove! Now you are Olowo_tee, Tinkle Bell?
Now you're God?
Cuz the last time I checked, she never typed your ID.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Queenisha: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2008
olabowale:

Tani iwo omode yi nba soro; She Jesu tabi Oluwa to da orun ati aiye? mo fe rerin ni o. oni ladi derin pami.

Thank you Lord for Olabowole.
Thank you for opening his eyes and bringing him into the kingdom of light

The Bible says that faith calls those things that are not
as though they were.
Olabowale,watch out!
The time is just around the corner in Jesus' name
somebody say Amen!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by olabowale(m): 12:09am On Aug 25, 2008
@Rudy_Pearl: « #800 on: Today at 11:38:23 PM »

Now you're God?
Cuz the last time I checked, she never typed your ID.

You should have let her speak for herself. The last time i checked, I did not type your ID. Or did I?
I consider her as a friend. But you, sir, ma, are we friends? I don't think so. If you continue, you will have a long way to cover before we even begin to get acquinted.

Stop it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwMw16eocuU
When I call on Jesus

What did he say to you?

@Queenisha
{quote]
Thank you Lord for Olabowole.
Thank you for opening his eyes and bringing him into the kingdom of light

The Bible says that faith calls those things that are not
as though they were.
Olabowale,watch out!
The time is just around the corner in Jesus' name
somebody say Amen!
[quote][/quote]

I am fasting. Amin. May Allah the Almighty accepts it from all muslims and I. Amin.

Are you coming to visit? Zainab will be here. InshaAllah.

Ruby_Pearl, be won she nshe ore niyen. Wa soro bi are, ko nshe bi ota.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Queenisha: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2008
Olabowale you have my e-mail,ask Zainab to e-mail me.
I promise to be nice and kind.
You know I'll be.
At least there are 3 things we have in common

1. she's Igbo
2. we both have charming men as husbands grin
3.We both like to travel
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by olabowale(m): 12:18am On Aug 25, 2008
@Queenisha: What was that guy doing with too many goats? Thats funny. It reminds me of Suya. You should come and make some for us, in NYC. Thats will really bring the flavor of home to the many you will meet. I am sure the north had prepared you for a mean suya making. lol. I am in agood mood. Ruby_ Pearl was trying to fowl it up.

I may just do that. Since you are not coming to NYC, it seems.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by KarmaMod(f): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2008
Never heard of an Igbo called Zinab
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2008
olabowale:

@Rudy_Pearl: « #800 on: Today at 11:38:23 PM »
You should have let her speak for herself. The last time i checked, I did not type your ID. Or did I?
I consider her as a friend. But you, sir, ma, are we friends? I don't think so. If you continue, you will have a long way to cover before we even begin to get acquinted.

Stop it.
rotflmao!!
Threats over the net, and here I tot you could do better than that.
This is truly the right time to feel like someone is laughing at you, Ola. rotfl!! cheesy cheesy

olabowale:

Ruby_Pearl, be won she nshe ore niyen. Wa soro bi are, ko nshe bi ota.
sebi iwo ni ota! deyin leyin mi o!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2008
olabowale:

What did he say to you?
When you fast for Allah, what does he say to you?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chrisoml(m): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2008
Lord its only You that deserve all praises of my life
Thanks great God
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by olabowale(m): 1:43am On Aug 25, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl: Allah the Almighty, has confirmed that he will reward the true believers who fast for His sake.

InshaAllah, the Most Merciful will say, about my fast for His pleasure; Oh my slave (my muslim name I will not tell you, yet), I forgive you all your sins. I your Lord is the Only One who can forgive, and no one else can. Those who depends on others, will have their shame before Me, on that day, when there is no king, except Me.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 25, 2008
@post
Thank you Lord for all that I am and what you'll make of me, your instrument.
Thank you Lord that I live to see today, when others use the ground as their cloth
Thank you Lord for all that you've done for me, and what you've promised you'll do for me.

Forgive me, Lord, for I have sinned, and forgive those who continue to sin in your presence, for those who do nor believe in you just because you've not shown up to them in flesh.
Lord, continue to have mercy on me.
Father Lord, I know that I am not the best I can be when it comes to showing appreciation to you, but yet you still open up your arms to protect me, to forgive me and care for me.
Continue to help me in my ways, let me not be tempted from you. Father Lord, give me the power to ignore all satan's temptations like Jesus did.

Amen!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl, thanks for taking time to reply Ola. But really olabowale doesn't worth any reply on this thread o, otherwise he'd divert people's attention into other things! He gots that techniques! Lol. I thank God for Ola's life, and I pray God visits him real good.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2008
Nnam dalu.dubem ma chebem na izu uka ohuru a.Ka amara gi buru ihe nketam.Ka ebere gi bara m uba.Ekele diri gi maka olu oma nile i na emerem.I mela onye nani ya bu chi.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by TRUSERVE: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2008
Thank you lord god almighty for taking me from one glory to another,
Father your are the consuming fire and no demon can stand your presence,
Thank you for answering my parayers by your fire
Thank you for being in your kingdom for the foundation of your kingdom is righteousness and mercy
I thank you for opening my eyes to see your kingdom of light
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2008
Awesome God

How Great thou art

You are Lord of Lords

King of Kings

I bow down my knees before You in reverence and humility

To worship and adore You

LORD Jesus You are more than life to me

I praise and worship your Holy Name.

For You are highly magnified and adored

You are exalted oh Lord Jesus

For there is no one like You

No one can compared to You

I declare my everlasting love to You
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by olabowale(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2008
@OlowoTee: « #811 on: Today at 06:58:26 AM »

Ruby_Pearl, thanks for taking time to reply Ola. But really olabowale doesn't worth any reply on this thread o, otherwise he'D divert people's attention into other things! He gots that techniques! Lol. I thank God for Ola's life, and I pray God visits him real good.
I thank God Almighty Allah, The Irresistable for your life and that of others. My God does not have to visit. He already sees, knows, hears and nearest, etc to everyone of us. I only know the God Whose stature is never diminished. Yet everything is within His reach. Thats the God I want you guys to acquint yourself with. Allah is Merciful to the true believers. Allah is Just to the unbelievers. For me, I need His Mercy. And not His Justice.

You, too, Ruby_Pearl. She ojo o pae ni florida? Pele. Iyalode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MissyB1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2008
Thank you lord for today and many more gifts i enjoy from you.Ti amo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 26, 2008
OlowoTee:

Ruby_Pearl, thanks for taking time to reply Ola. But really olabowale doesn't worth any reply on this thread o, otherwise he'D divert people's attention into other things! He gots that techniques! Lol. I thank God for Ola's life, and I pray God visits him real good.
Understandable. Some people should be ignored.

Missy B:

Thank you lord for today and many more gifts i enjoy from you.Ti amo kiss kiss kiss
Salut, ma cherie tongue kiss

@post
Thank you Lord, that I'm able to see today, and thank you that I'll see tomorrow and the day after.
Thank you for taking controls of things in my life, carrying me when I seem not to have the energy to continue.
It's all thanks to you Lord that my family, all over the world are safe and sound
Thank you Lord, for listening to me even when no one else can hear me.
Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by TRUSERVE: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2008
Lord god almighty i thank you for Jesus in my life
I thank you for your supernatural powers that has reedimed me from stubborn curses
i thank you for the impact of the blood area in every area of my life, for the newness and restoration
i lift up mu hands to surrender unto you, for you are far above all the mighty and powers and you are good god
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2008
Thank You Lord, for crafting me in such a wonderful and unique way, I recognize that i m Your excellent handiwork, made for Your glory and sanctified for your use
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by olabowale(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2008
@Ruby_Pearl and OlowoTee: #817 on: Today at 01:46:24 AM »

Quote from: OlowoTee on Yesterday at 06:58:26 AM

Understandable. Some people should be ignored.

E ma ton ra yin. Mo nso ooto fun yin. Eegbo. Ee nfi ete sile, e npa lapalapa. Turn to your Lord God the Creator with reference and humility. Shed the spirit of arrogance. E jaa wo kuro loro keferi. E ma see kiriyo mo.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MissyB1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2008
Thank you father for another day.Im grateful. kiss kiss

Ruby
How is u doing ma angel? tongue kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by asakeade(f): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2008
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[color=#990000][/color] Yes i've praised him today and i am still praising him cos he's the original IGWE ,THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH,THE I AM THAT I AM.

[color=#000099]I WILL PRIASE YOU LORD,WITH EVERY BREATH THAT I TAKE,
I WILL PRAISE YOU LORD, THIS PROMISE I MADE, SHOULD ETERNITY END
AND START OVER AGAIN, EVEN THEN I'IL PRAISE YOU LORD.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MrCrackles(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2008
Oh yeah i have!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2008
Your angel?
Yet you left without telling me cry cry
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MissyB1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2008
I'm sorry honey. kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2008
[size=18pt] FOR YOUR FAITHFULNESS AND MERCY, THANK YOU JESUS[/size]
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2008
i di nma Chineke.ekele diri gi n'ihi na o nweghi onye dika gi.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MissyB1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2008
Thank you father for your love,mercies and many more.Thank you for today.Ti amo. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2008
Holy Spirit, I love You, for I recognize You as my helper, strengthener, standby, counselor, intercessor, comforter and advocate. I give You first place in my life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2008
Otuto diri gi maka nmanma gi na ngozi gi nile na ndum.N"ezie i hurum na anya.onum juru na ekele.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2008
You are exalted Lord Jesus
Just one look at YOU
and I know its going to be
A wonderful day

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (100)

Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.