Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,412 members, 7,901,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (96697 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2009
Thank You Lord Jesus. You're Awesome! I love You Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by maray(f): 6:46am On Apr 17, 2009
Thank u Jesus for ur love and protection over my life nd my family.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Cactus(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2009
Praised who?

There is something people forget. Before Missionaries started exploring Africa (fifteenth century), different people practiced different things and most likely not the present day form of Christianity.

European explorers/missionaries came over to influence people living in africa saying their so called religion and tradition is wrong, accept ours it is the only way. and people started accepting losing their identity. So what gives?

There are indigenous believes for each region, so each group of people have what they believe is the creation of the world. So who is right and who is wrong, or is it just our imagination?

For yoruba people, would you ignore the history of your traditions, legends, fables about the creation of the world saying it is unreasonable and archaic to accept the christian interpretation of the creation of the world. Knowing that yorubas have lived without christianity before the Europeans came. this is applicable to every where around the world.

Well, we all have our opinions on different issues but who knows? no one. There are thousands of interpretations or believes as to the creation of the world each proclaiming they are right on how the world started.

If you accept the existence of dinosaurs living millions of years ago, how old is the bible? then what happened to people that lived before what christians assume to the be savior? were they all wrong in what they did? No matter what each person does, to me, it may be ok, to others it may be wrong.

Does it make sense that if, I am not a practicing christian, i live a very good life, helping people and being generous and hospitable to people but another person who he or she claims to be a believer, lies, goes against the 10 commandments, then says a simple prayer and accepts his/her sins are forgiven and the person goes to heaven and i go to hell? That doesnt sound logical. makes no sense to me at all.

how come it is only the virgin mary that has conceived without any physical influence? even through donors or test tube baby? how come it is only this instance that defies any biological reasoning. Shouldnt there be an explanation for that?

Do not claim there is no need for explanation because he is all knowing and powerful to do what he likes. well, how come it is just one person? .

if anyone is convinced about the discoveries of bones, mummies, relics, of prehistoric times, isnt that enough for you to start questioning the validity of religions?

Why do many scientist not christians or believe in religion?

Interesting questions and many more. How come there are many forms of christianity if christianity is the one religion to salvation? well you may go back to fighting in europe. if those people then agree to one system for all and believe in the same principles, and there are thousands of variations of christianity, which one is right and which is wrong. keep in mind that some people who choose one over the other are looked upon badly as making a wrong church.

Oh well just my opinion. No damage done in questioning and thinking.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2009
Thank You Jesus!
I will sing unto the Lord, a Joyful song, i wil praise his name for the Lord is Good.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by vanderjo(m): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2009
Thank you lord king of kings,I give you praise and i worship you for all you have done and you about to do in my life,i can never be who i am with you.may you name shouted upon all the whole earth.so shall it be amen.I LOVE YOU lORD,YOU HAVE BLESS ME MORE THAN I CAN SEE.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2009
you are greater than the greatest, wiser than the wisest, higher than the highest. richer than the richest. the lord of lords, king of kings and lord of hosts. i praise your name jesus forever. hallelujah!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by raregem004: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2009
Thank you Jesus, your love for me is never ending . . .

I was glad when they said let us go to the house of the lord. . .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by maray(f): 5:44am On Apr 18, 2009
Thank u Jesus for ur love and protection over my life,forever u are lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2009
Thank you Jesus

I am so glad to be the object

of your deep love and affection

U re so awesome
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2009
Your banner of love over me is everlasting. Blessed is Your Holy Name Jesus. Thank You Lord Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2009
Blessed heavenly Father, how I love to worship you and bask in the glory of your presence!
Your love is all I need and your word is all that my heart beats for
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by raregem004: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2009
Thank you jesus for waking me up this morning.It's me again signing in just to check on you and give you praise
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by maray(f): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2009
jesu ose o,fun ife ati anu re lori aye mi,thank u jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2009
Thank You Lord Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by manmustwac(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2009
Cactus:

Praised who?

There is something people forget. Before Missionaries started exploring Africa (fifteenth century), different people practiced different things and most likely not the present day form of Christianity.

European explorers/missionaries came over to influence people living in africa saying their so called religion and tradition is wrong, accept ours it is the only way. and people started accepting losing their identity. So what gives?

There are indigenous believes for each region, so each group of people have what they believe is the creation of the world. So who is right and who is wrong, or is it just our imagination?

For yoruba people, would you ignore the history of your traditions, legends, fables about the creation of the world saying it is unreasonable and archaic to accept the christian interpretation of the creation of the world. Knowing that yorubas have lived without christianity before the Europeans came. this is applicable to every where around the world.

Well, we all have our opinions on different issues but who knows? no one. There are thousands of interpretations or believes as to the creation of the world each proclaiming they are right on how the world started.

If you accept the existence of dinosaurs living millions of years ago, how old is the bible? then what happened to people that lived before what christians assume to the be savior? were they all wrong in what they did? No matter what each person does, to me, it may be ok, to others it may be wrong.

Does it make sense that if, I am not a practicing christian, i live a very good life, helping people and being generous and hospitable to people but another person who he or she claims to be a believer, lies, goes against the 10 commandments, then says a simple prayer and accepts his/her sins are forgiven and the person goes to heaven and i go to hell? That doesnt sound logical. makes no sense to me at all.

how come it is only the virgin mary that has conceived without any physical influence? even through donors or test tube baby? how come it is only this instance that defies any biological reasoning. Shouldnt there be an explanation for that?

Do not claim there is no need for explanation because he is all knowing and powerful to do what he likes. well, how come it is just one person? .

if anyone is convinced about the discoveries of bones, mummies, relics, of prehistoric times, isnt that enough for you to start questioning the validity of religions?

Why do many scientist not christians or believe in religion?

Interesting questions and many more. How come there are many forms of christianity if christianity is the one religion to salvation? well you may go back to fighting in europe. if those people then agree to one system for all and believe in the same principles, and there are thousands of variations of christianity, which one is right and which is wrong. keep in mind that some people who choose one over the other are looked upon badly as making a wrong church.
Oh well just my opinion. No damage done in questioning and thinking.
Well said Cactus. But these blind goons won't even read let alone see the logic in what u just wrote. cry cry
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2009
Lord! I come before you bowing on my kneels, pls accept my praise and thanks, look not unto my inperfect life.
Thank You Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
Wherever I am

I praise u wherever I am

For ur love surrounds me like a shield
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2009
Wherever I am

I praise u wherever I am

For ur love surrounds me like a shield
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2009
Ma Awesome Father in Heaven I worship You. . . . Cos You deserve all the Praise there is!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 20, 2009
Thank You Lord! For a new Dawn. New Blessings.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by jumoke90(f): 3:17am On Apr 20, 2009
thank you God again for another beautiful day!!!!!!! love you soooooooo much kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Gold24: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2009
I will bless the lord at all times his praise
shall always be in my mouth.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2009
I wonder what wld have possibly happened if i dont praise and thank your name Lord.
Blessed be your name! O' Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by maray(f): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2009
Thank u jesus for being there 4 me always,for ur kindness and love over my life.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by PurestBoy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2009
Heavenly father and my God, I give glory honour and adoration to your name. Thanks for sending Jesus to show me the way of Truth and Life. I worship you will my life. Father take control of my life in Jesus Name: Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zelaws: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
for victory in the physical
and victory in the spiritiual
I say thank you JESUS
for u av proved to be the living GOD in my life
for the miracle of 9th April
for the miracle of 18th April
For the revelation and prophecy which i received to day
I just want to say
Thank you Father
Thank you Son
Thank you Holy Ghost
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2009
Thank You Lord Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2009
Thank u Jesus u so beautiful beyond description
from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet
Eternal life gains ascendancy hallelujah. .praise the lord!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MrCrackles(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2009
Thank you GOD, the most high of all!

No one else comes close!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2009
Thank you Lord
For giving us your Son
and leaving your Spirit
Till your work on Earth is done.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by maray(f): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2009
Thank u jesus,d owner of my soul.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MrCrackles(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2009
maray:

Thank u jesus,d owner of my soul.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

So what happened to God who created you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (100)

Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.