Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,107 members, 7,943,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (386660 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2011
In humble adoration I stand before your throne, and I come before your presence to honour you this day. You are the King of Glory, the God who is, who was and is to come. Be glorified Jehovah!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by femmy2010(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2011
One thing seems to baffle me which is making the impossible possible.
Thank you Baba.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2011
Jesus, you are the source of my inspiration smiley, what would i have done without you!. Thank you for your saving grace,
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kunbee: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2011
Father thank you for the day
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 5:29am On Oct 01, 2011
Father I thank you for the wonderful gift of life upon me and my family to celebrate Nigeria at 51.Blessed be your holy name forever and ever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 6:11am On Oct 01, 2011
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!

Hapi independence Nigeria!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
Thank you father for yet another day. Thank you for this great nation. I adore u.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kunbee: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2011
You are the pillar that holds my life Father

I praise you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2011
Thank you lord for the deliverance
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by bueze(f): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
Thank you lore. You are the reason I am alive today. I give you praise and adoration.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2011
To you oh God be all the glory and adoration for ever more.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by debosky(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2011
Praise Him from whom all blessings flow

Praise Him all creatures here below

Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts

Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by amtalkin(f): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
dispite my shortcoming, God stil find me worthy of the priceless gift of life, many slept bt dint wakeup, for dis rare privilege i life my hands towards heaven and say THANK U LORD
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by honeyfave: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2011
Father Lord I thank you forgiveness of sins and appreciate you for taking control of my situation. THANK U JESUS CHRIST
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kunbee: 2:16am On Oct 04, 2011
I ascribe greatness to the God above, you are perfect
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by realborn(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2011
Awesome God thou art! I bless yur holy name for a new day. Thank you Daddy!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2011
Blessed Father I thank you for a beautiful day,love and mercy upon my family.Tahnk everlasting king of glory.We will praise you forever and ever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:27am On Oct 04, 2011
My Lord and my God, glory be to Your Holy Name. Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2011
King of kings, Lord of lords, everlasing King, Saviour, Redeemer, soon coming King. We worship you, awesome wonder!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by agabaI23(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2011
I wooorship you
AAll mightyyyyyyyyyyyy God
There is none like youuuuu
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by plappville(f): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
I love u lord Jesus, u are all i want, take ur place in my life.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by honeyfave: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2011
i will continue to praise your holy name Baba God
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kunbee: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ara san ategun fe

Baba mo dupe gidi
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by bueze(f): 3:06am On Oct 05, 2011
Despite my unfaithfulness you are worthy ancient of days.I give you all honour, glory and adoration almighty and faithful king. I humbly bow at your feet this day.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kunbee: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
Father i thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by bueze(f): 1:04am On Oct 06, 2011
Baba God, na u biko. I will praise u forever because you have done well for me.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Sentient: 5:06am On Oct 06, 2011
[center]The Illogicalness of thinking that your "god" has answered your prayers.[/center] What would you think of a person that would help you get a job, but would not help another person escape a mudslide, even if they had the power to do it? What about a person that would help you find a parking place but would not lift a finger while thousands of women are raped? If you think that this behavior is unacceptable for a "person," what about for a "god?" What kind of god would help some people but let other people suffer horrendous tortures, misery and death? Would you want such a god helping you? Would you think it was just because of your "goodness" or closeness to this god that won his favor for you? Would you think that you are special to this god and take what you can get and forget all the people that this god refuses to help? Would you just hope that these people would find your true religion and then they could have their prayers answered too? If you don't get any "answers to prayer," religious types put all of the blame on you. (See the list below)You are doing something wrong if you don't have prayers answered. It is all your fault. You have some sin separating you from God. You are not praying enough. You don't recognize that the answer is "no." All your fault. All the fault of the many millions of people that did not get their prayers answered and are very dead. Just imagine this god sitting around twiddling his thumbs while people are suffering and dying, and he is just wishing people could get this prayer thing right so he would be able to help them. Or maybe he really doesn't care if you get it right but, if you do, then he will help you, even in the smallest things. Does God get a cab for you? Help you find a parking place? Help you pass a test? Get a raise? Find a job? Win a football game? Have you, in your closeness to god, had your prayers answered? If you are so successful in your prayers, you really should be using your prayers more effectively because there are an awful lot of people that really need your god to intervene in their lives. If you are doing that already, how effective are you? What is your ratio of petitions asked and petitions received?  Are you sure it is not just time and chance? Maybe you should be praying that God would try to be more humane and have less godly superiority. Why can humans be nicer persons than the god most people worship? When you watch disasters on your TV set, from the comfort of your "God blessed home," such as the recent mudslides in El Salvador, or the Earthquakes in India, with the people crying for their dead and missing children and relatives, here is how you can help comfort people in the midst of tragedy and destruction. Instead of praying for these people, which doesn't help at all, talk to them. Talk to them through your TV set. You have as good a chance of them hearing you as they have of getting a prayer through to this god that refuses to help them: Say to them, through your magic TV screen: "God loves you. You just have to get yourself right with him. Maybe you have the wrong religion, keep looking, you may just find it out of the thousands of versions you can choose from. Don't you realize that God provides for littlest of  birds and he will provide for you too? Of course, you have to realize that god also provides little birds for little cats so that cats can play with them and torture them, as cats love to do, before they are eaten by the cats. Maybe this is just your turn to be the "bird" to someone else's "cat." But always remember that god loves you; he just has a hard time showing it. (As George Carlin says in his comedy act.) So get the most out of  your "act of god." He is only doing it for your good; you must have some lesson to learn while you die a miserable death. Now, don't you feel better?" If you look at God as a "father figure" you should be looking at him as a father figure in jail because no human father would ever get away with treating his children with such indifference, if not abuse.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2011
I thank you Father for your faithfulness, un-matched grace and aboundant love upon me. Be glorified Jehovah
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by nkirubb: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2011
Awesome God, I have nothing to give only to say THANK YOU FATHER.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
Thank you father for the safe journey you granted me 2day.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kunbee: 1:14am On Oct 07, 2011
Father i place into your hands everything
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2011
O Lord You are good and Your mercies endures for ever. Glory be unto Thy Holy Name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (392) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — That Fox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.