Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,108 members, 7,943,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (386665 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by neonet(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2012
Thank you lord,without you,I am nobody!!!may your name be magnified and Glorified forever more Amen!!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2012
thank you blessed Father in heaven for a wonderful weekend.Thank you for the grace and love upon me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all eternity.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2012
Dear Lord thank You for revelations
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
Bless the Lord O my soul and everything that is within me. Thank u Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 7:04am On Mar 06, 2012
Thank You Most High for mercies
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2012
Thank you Father for the love and mercies upon me and my family.Thank you for the protection.blessed be your holy name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 5:48am On Mar 07, 2012
Thank You for this beautiful day, Lord. In Your mercy remember me. amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2012
Thank you Father for a wonderful day like this.Thank you Father for the love and care you gave my family.Blessed be to your holy name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
To you O Lord be all the glory cool
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2012
Dear Lord I praise Your Holy Name for life, help, and open doors
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2012
Thank you Father for a lovely day,thank you for the lovely night.Blessed be your holy name now and forever more.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by neonet(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2012
Thank you father lord, you have a reason for keeping me Alive.Baba, i will praise your name.I will worship you.You have a reason for everything in my life.Thank you jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by dovay(f): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2012
Arugbo ojo,adagba ma tepa, e ma sheoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2012
Tuale baba agba .Thank u million times.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by semid4lyfe(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
Heavenly Father, King of Glory. . .I praise you, I worship you, I adore you
I thank you for your grace, divine power & protection over my life which has kept me alive till this very moment. . . . .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2012
You are greater than the greatest
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2012
You are the Almighty God there is none like You. Blessings, honour, adoration, glory be ascribed to Thy Name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2012
Thank you Father for all you have done for me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all eternity.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by neonet(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2012
Father,You are Highly lifted up there is no one like you.I praise your name and i worship you amen!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2012
Thank u Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2012
Sweeter than the sweetest
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2012
Sweeter than the sweetest
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
Baba i return all glory, adoration and praises to You. For only You is Worthy.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2012
In heaven, on earth, beneath the earth, there is none like you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2012
Thank you Father for a lovely weekend.Blessed be your holy name.I and my family will praise you LORD for all eternity
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by IsraelPromise(m): 2:32am On Mar 13, 2012
All glory to the father be, all glory to the son, all glory, Holy Ghost, to thee, While endless ages run.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2012
I thank you Father for a lovely night.I thank you almighty Father for the love and mercies upon me and my family.Blessed be your holy name now and forever more.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by neonet(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2012
Thank you father lord,for all you have been doing for me.may your name be magnified and lifted up.Amen.You are the Alpha and omega,the beginning and the end.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Akwasi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
Thank YOU LORD and please forgive all my sins which are many embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2012
Thank you father for a wonderful night.Thank you LORD for the lov and mercies upon me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all etrnity.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by snthesis(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2012
smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank You Father, For a new Day and for always being by side even when i dont deserve it. Thank you King of Kings, Lord of Lords, My shield, My God in whom i trust. Thank you Jesus, my redeemer. Thank you Holy spirit my comforter. :DThank You Father, For a new Day and for always being by side even when i dont deserve it. Thank you King of Kings, Lord of Lords, My shield, My God in whom i trust. Thank you Jesus, my redeemer. Thank you Holy spirit my comforter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (392) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — That Fox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.