Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,979 members, 7,906,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (381478 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2012
To God alone be all the glory, honor and adoration.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by debosky(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2012
To the one who pours out his grace and mercy on me - you alone are worthy of praise.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2012
Thank you Lord for my loved ones. Thank you Lord for moi, too smiley

This one thing i ask today, that YOU may comfort dear Tolu who is in great pain, having lost her husband in the recent plane crash. Give her reasons to still praise YOU even in the darkest hour... Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Olutboy: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
be thou exalted above the heavens our father and Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by neonetwireless(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
Thank you Jesus,i will never relent.I will keep on praising your name.Shame upon Devil and his wicked Angels.Father you are the Alpha and omega,he begining and The End.Amen!!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by prettyrich(f): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
Accient of days,you will never change.The pillars of my life,you are king forever.Thank you for my husband,children,brothers and sisters,parent,friends and neighbours.Thank you for our great Nation(Nigeria).
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2012
Glory be to you GOD.Thank you blessed Father for the love and mercies upon me and my family.Praise and honor be ours forever more.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2012
Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by femmy2010(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2012
My first and only true love is you Baba.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 4:13am On Jun 08, 2012
You are God and you change not.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by neonetwireless(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2012
Father,you are highly lifted Up,there is no one like you...you are the alpha and Omega,the beginning and the end.I will keep on praising your name.Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Moralistli(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2012
I praise you today as always, Father, the LORD of heaven and earth, the author and the finisher of my faith,,,,I will praise your name as long as i live,,,, From the bottom of my heart, i say thank you for the gift of life, i thank you for the salvation of my soul, i thank you for your mercy which is new every morning, i thank you for your steadfast love that endureth forever....I thank you for being mindful of me.

I thank you for the insight and understanding that you have given me...... Thank you for your amazing GRACE,,,, Thank your lord for LORD for your protection, provision and divine favor without sorrow. I will praise your holy name as long as i live!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2012
The Lord He is God, i bless Your Holy Name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
Immortal Invisible Father, I bow at your throne in total submission to thy will. Guide me aright and cause me to grow in you- amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tuns10: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
Thank u Lord for the gift of life and because I know You are on top of my case and in a little while I'll sing songs of victory (Amen)
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by JeSoul(f): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
Offtopic & offensive posters, post again & be banned.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by debosky(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
Glory and praise belong to the Ancient of Days, the only One able to set me free from my sin.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2012
Jehovah Ebenezer!
You are God over all.
Jehovah Shammah!
I bow at thy feet in reverence.
Jehovah Elohim!
You change not.
Jehovah Jireh!
You are King over all.
Jehovah Nissi!
My succour, my strenght.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2012
Thank you Jesus for I know the plans you have for me.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by iry5648: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
I am forever grateful Lord for the life you have given to me and my family. May your name be praised forever. Indeed there is no one like you God.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Blessed be the Name Of The Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2012
Thank you Lord for what you have done and yet to do in my life this day.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 11, 2012
Lord, thank you for the gift of life for yet another day.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2012
I Thank you Father for the love and mercies upon me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all eternity.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by DelightUche: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2012
cHINEKE NKE IGWE. OKE OSISI KA OSISI NI LE

O GARA ELU MI RI

I DI EBUBE.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2012
Thank you Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — Miracles Through Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.