Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,468 members, 7,971,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:14 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (390281 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2012
I Love you sweet Holy spirit.

Arugbo Ojo, I worship you.

Thank you for everything.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by OmoAlata(f): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
Jehovah Jireh My Provider

Thank you for your great provision this morning wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by femmy2010(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2012
Thanks God for his mercies.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by OmoAlata(f): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2012
Me I no go suffer
I no go beg for bread
God of miracles
Na my Papa O
God of miracles
Na my papa O grin
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Moralistli(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Thank your master Jesus,Thank you my saviour.... Thank you lord of host for your infinite mercy.....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by seyibrown(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
Thank you, Father, for all your mercies! smiley smiley
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Moralistli(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2012
Thank You lord for today as always,,, I glorify your name my father and my God!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2012
Thank you Father for the love and mercies upon me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all eternity.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by OmoAlata(f): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2012
When my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the Rock
that is Higher than I
that is Higher than I grin
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2012
Thank you Lord Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
You are worthy to be Praised, Alpha and Omega
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by OmoAlata(f): 4:39am On Aug 28, 2012
Who has the final say?
Jehovah has the final say.

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness smiley
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by lotannam: 6:07am On Aug 28, 2012
I bless the name of the lord for his love ,guidance and provisions upon my life and my family. Thank you Jesus!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2012
Thank you blessed Father for the love and mercies upon me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all eternity.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by loginname2011: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2012
The Condition of the Church

Now the Lord started crying when He started to show me the condition of the church. Suddenly I saw a pastor on earth carrying a big suitcase and it was full of money. The Lord told me, ‘These are preachers and evangelists that are getting rich with the offerings because they are preaching lies to my people and letting my people get lost.” I tell you preachers and evangelists, preach Jesus even if you don’t receive tithes and offerings. Sanctify the church.
Suddenly I saw that the money in the suitcase disappeared. I asked the Lord and He told me that “in that same manner his money disappeared, so will he disappear together with the antichrist. But still I have a remnant of my people who are not contaminated.”
I see today how many preachers, pastors, evangelists … are rich and millionaires. However, the members of their church are falling into pieces in poverty, needing food to eat and the pastor is in opulence, not helping them! So many evangelists, multi-millionaires even billionaires in super luxury cars. Where is the Good Samaritan? And I saw many pastors ministering at the altar but I then saw this one pastor finishing ministering that day and leaving his home where his wife was and he left her to meet his lover with whom he lives too!... and she was also a member of his church!
I also saw an evangelist leaving his church and a few blocks away, he went down and saw a prostitute. The same evangelist who was ministering at the altar! Oh, Lord! Please have mercy on us!
After that the Lord showed me a group of youths of a church that when they leave the church, they went to a dark place because they think that the Lord is not seeing them and they got into that place and they start masturbating and fornicating against their own bodies. And after that, they would go and minister at the altar! Presidents of youths, leaders of the church!
Now the Lord showed me a disco and a church and the Lord told me: “observe well” and I looked and saw that the church just looked like the disco! There was no difference! They had the same sound systems, same music, same equipment that is entering from the world into the church! The world should convert to Christianity but not the other way around. We are bringing the world into the church! Also I have to tell you this: We cannot praise and worship God with a reggaeton, with a bachaton or rock. Even today there are Christians songs that are being sung to God and then to the world, using the very same words! They don’t mention God but only mention the word ‘love’.
I also saw rap music and perreo in the church and that is unacceptable. The Bible says that we must worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness. Now who invented the Rock? It was Anton Lavey, this man is the founder of the satanic church. He made and wrote the satanic Bible and introduced rock inside Hollywood. And if he invented the Rock, that was to glorify satan not God. In other words, what they are giving to the devil they are also offering to God?! That is impossible and unacceptable to God. Rock is satanic and it was invented in hell…….At that moment, the Lord told me “unfortunately, that type of church will not enter into the kingdom of heaven.” After that the Lord presented me a group of people, thousands and thousands of people guarding themselves in holiness. I saw for example a sister telling another: “did you eat today? I have a piece of bread in my home.” I saw another carrying a set of shoes to someone that did not have any. I saw Others giving strength to those who needed strength. Other knowing the problem of the other, caring and praying for their needs without letting anybody else know. But today, in many churches, there is a lot of gossip because they don’t know how to shut up or be silent about others.
Repent. Today, Jesus Christ wants to give you deliverance and salvation. He can give you the gift of repentance.
Glory to God. Praise and worship the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord!
His mercy endures forever.
Rodolfo Acevedo.

http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/Rodolfo/index.htm
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by lotannam: 6:14am On Aug 29, 2012
Thank you lord for the gift of life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2012
Thank you Father for the love and mercies upon me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all eternity.Glory be to your holy name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 5:13am On Aug 30, 2012
Jehovah eme wo mu mma eh! Ekele diri Chukwu
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2012
Thank you for the love and mercies upon me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all eternity.Blessed be your holy name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by lotannam: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2012
Bless the mighty name of God now and for ever-----amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by OmoAlata(f): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2012
I just want to say Baba O Eshe
I just want to say Baba O Eshe
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lord I thank you for everything.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by TeekayAkin: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
Speak for yourselves: Let NO one who hasn't worked in your shoes speak for you!

It's really easy to sit on the sidelines or from afar and churn out advices, strategies, what should be done, wha ould have been done, what one is doing wrong and the right that must be done.All these are very easy to say without walking in the shoes of the person in question.

Isn't it easy for some Jesus (for those that still believe the tales) to sit around in some village in the Middle-East and throw around some rules, laws, advices, punishments, barriers etc over 2000 years ago?Isn't it easy for some Muhammad, (for those that still believe the tales) albeit a paedophile, to sit around and throw rules, some god's words, regulations what should be done, what is wrong and right?

Isn't it easy for your same ex-masters and nations to now sit high and throw around the recipe for your greatness? Tell you what must be done and what we are doing wrong.Somehow they know these answers without having walkied in your shoes!

Same goes for all your other foreign deities and masters you hold in high esteem and follow their words!Have they walked in your shoes, even a yeard?Have they experienced what you have experienced?When your Jesus(es), Muhammads etc and their people are enslaved for over 500 years, uprooted from their lands forcefully, murdered and killed in their homes, communities and cities destrpyed...When they start getting racially profiled, whan people see them coming down the streets and cross the road-- simply because of their skin colour, when they are discriminated and insulted, lynched, burnt alive, hung on trees, dehumanised, colonised for centuries and till date...

When they need to go queue up for visas to leave the lands the said gods condemned them into, when thet start experiencing the humiliation of rejection, being placed in an inferior role, history and culture destroyed and discrimination...

When they automatically become suspects ahead of others mainly becaise of their skin colour, when they face stiff unemployments, starvation, hunger, penury, wars, genocides and a real Holocaust.

and lots more...

Then they can have the rights and guts to sit and tell me what I'm doing wrong or should do right!
Then they can have the guts to claim to be speaking for me or have come to save me!You can't save me from what you don't know or never experienced!And none of these folks know or understand nor experienced what we've been through or are going through. hence, CAN'T SPEAK FOR US NOR SAVE US!!!

I can't claim to want to save you from drowning, when I can't even swim or never been in the water!!It's as simple as that!And the sooner we, Black folks/ Africans wake up to that reality the better!We have been doing the same thing for centuries and NOTHING has changed. Why not change tactics??Why not try something new?Why let this tyranny of ignorance, folly and lack or reason rule over us?WAKE UP!!Only you/we can speak for yourself/ourselves!!Only you/we can save yourself/ourselves!!

- By Teekay Akin (Akin Adeseye)

24/05/2012
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by seyibrown(f): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lord, you are so good
You are worthy of honour and praises
Lord, you are so good
You are exalted as the Lord most high! grin grin

Alleluia, he reigns! No man enthroned him as Lord over all, no man can dethrone him! Alleuia, he reigns in majesty!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2012
Thank you Blessed Father for the love and mercies upon me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all eternity.Glory and praise be to you forever and ever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GodsWord2(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2012
Thankyou heavenly father for you care, love and mercy over my life, over the life of my family, over the life of my friends, over the life of all the people on Nairaland, over the life of your saints worldwide. May your name be praised forever in Jesus Name! ''AMEN''[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2012
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by femmy2010(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2012
He never fails. Trust him.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by OmoAlata(f): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
Lord I give you my heart
I give you my soul
I live for you alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have your way in me
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
...it's ALL about YOU, JeSuS! Thank You for all things~
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Moralistli(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
Thank your lord for a beautiful day,,,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (392) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — The Lord Will Take Care of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.