Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

What Are You Going To Do If War Comes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You Going To Do If War Comes? (681 Views)

Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba / Can We Stand Nigeria If War Erupts? / What If War Erupts In My Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Going To Do If War Comes? by sanchez4eva: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
At the rate Nigeria is going we should not be surprised if war breaks out. Massive unemployment and inadequate security of lives and property may lead to unrest in the country. If war breaks out tomorrow,what is the first thing you are going to do?
Re: What Are You Going To Do If War Comes? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
No war is breaking out. Use your time and energy to devise ways of contributing positively to the country.
Re: What Are You Going To Do If War Comes? by papadenzel(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
sanchez4eva: At the rate Nigeria is going we should not be surprised if war breaks out. Massive unemployment and inadequate security of lives and property may lead to unrest in the country. If war breaks out tomorrow,what is the first thing you are going to do?

Should a war break out, I'll relocate with immediate family through cotonou 2 lome! grin
Re: What Are You Going To Do If War Comes? by sanchez4eva: 12:09am On Nov 13, 2012
papadenzel:

Should a war break out, I'll relocate with immediate family through cotonou 2 lome! grin
Lolz..
Re: What Are You Going To Do If War Comes? by malele(m): 3:07am On Nov 13, 2012
If war breaks out I will pick my AK47 and defenced my tribe IGBO

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Obasanjo, But He Was Instrumental In Bringing Jonathan Power–dokubo-asari / High-handedness, Politicisation Forced Catholic Church To Leave CAN / Confuse Tokumbo Aremodua Quote,igbos Are Favoured In Super Eagle $30.000 Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.