Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? (7186 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by condralbede(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Cos north means nothing !

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by muktarmtt(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2012
gboss4sure: It has been hosted in Jos but Jos is not that much northern like bornu or kano. The type of human beings in Jos are not the type of animals we have down north.
I tink one of d animal jst offr u a job as a truck driver nd pay u 100k a month, nd also starting 2 build over 300 billion naira fertilizer campany in edo state dat bring abt 1000 jobs, d last time I check non of ur super human try dat 4 all d rich ppl u get so pls Answer who behave lyk animal here. So shut up ur pie hole mr. An talking abt animal agaim I tink animal liv in d forest nott in desert dat make u a real animals mumus

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Ninilowo(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2012
I think the organisers love water cos most of d locatns used had rivers.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Lero15(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2012
na hot sun go pursue dem comot
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Obidonreal: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2012
i'm an igbo boy but i was born in jos,grew up in abuja,most northerners send children to buy alcoholic drink they instruct d kids to put it in dier kettle,whom are they deceiving? i live in abuja,i've been seeing them with alcohol drinks but in kettles,after drinking it dem go wash demselves b4 going 2 mosque,northerners na pretenders

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Obidonreal: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2012
40 tribes have plateau state as their state,so it's not purely a hausa state,as a mata of fact,d hausas are few,don't regard plateau as a northern state,i was born in jos,plateau is north central just lik abuja,d truth is dat ultimate search can never be held in d north,it's not an insult.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by eghost247(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2012
who cares
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by oyestephen(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2012
VillageBoi:

Is the North not where they once foolishly held Miss World or something ad we all know what happened then?

Don, good luck hosting it in the North!
who organised miss world ? And what happened ?
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Obidonreal: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2012
i can only live in d north central like abuja, plateau but not in d far north,i grew up in abuja,and abj is d best place 2 live,d federal capital city
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by avalontony(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2012
Abujabir24: @op i can see you mentioned Plateau state here. is dat not in the north? by the way, last time i checked, gulder is alcohol, so we muslims are prohibited to do any thing related to alcohol. weather buy or do business with their companies. so its not a welcomed idea. even the companies know it. Plateau is north but the christians are in control of it. By the way, pls is alcohol not forbidden in christianity?
plateau is not a muslim state, ok!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by solid3(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2012
I think the first one was hosted in my state a nothern part of Nigeria, Jos Plateau state @ Shere Hills.I stand to be corrected.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2012
Abujabir24: @op i can see you mentioned Plateau state here. is dat not in the north? by the way, last time i checked, gulder is alcohol, so we muslims are prohibited to do any thing related to alcohol. weather buy or do business with their companies. so its not a welcomed idea. even the companies know it. Plateau is north but the christians are in control of it. By the way, pls is alcohol not forbidden in christianity?

^^^As per your last question: alchohol isn't forbidden in christianity; what's forbidden is not knowing your tolerance levels.....drinking yourselve into a drunken stupor and going on to make a right fool of yourself in public (not to mention the health implications).

You mentioned earlier that alchohol is forbidden in islam right?; what i don't get is how come you guys don't forbid the tax proceeds derivable from alchohol as well undecided......you care to explain?

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Abujabir24: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^As per your last question: alchohol isn't forbidden in christianity; what's forbidden is not knowing your tolerance levels.....drinking yourselve into a drunken stupor and going on to make right fool of yourself in public (not to mention the health implications).

You mentioned earlier that alchohol is forbidden in islam right?; what i don't get is how come you guys don't forbid the tax proceeds derivable from alchohol as well undecided......you care to explain?
What kind of tax proceeds? Who are the people responsible for it? We have many things in the western world dat is against islam but since Nigeria is not a Sharee'ah state, we cant do anything about it. Things like interest banking wich sanusi tried and introduced non-interest banking. If u go to d reps, will find dat before anything begins, dey do bow to the stick. this is haram. why would u bow to a statue? wen God is ur creator. We have many, just to mention a few. And those of u saying muslims drink alcohol. well am not saying they dont drink. yes they do esppecially the daf drivers, soldiers etc. So even in islam, we have the God-fearing muslims whom are the minority and we have the bad, corrupt muslims whom are the majority. So dont blame islam rather them.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by patanjaly: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Sometimes i wonder when people say plateau is not north.first what is the lingua franca in the state? Which lang. Do they preach with in the church? is it not hausa n most of the indiginous languages are linguistically related to hausa eg angas n jerawa.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by IlCapitano(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2012
muktar mtt: God forbid wat see dis fool we dnt even want dat useless show in our side cos we dn take alchohol so thr no any economic infortand 2 us so make keep ur show we dnt want it.
that's a good fanatic. Barman give him one ice-cold gulder. It's on me. Mschew.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Josh316(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2012

No, Alcohol is not forbidden...
1. Jesus turned Water into wine (not eva, but real wine)

2. A section of the bible says drink a little wine for the stomach (emphasis on little)

3. Drunkenness is abhorred as well as Gluttony.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Eifeh(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2012
Who say muslim dont drink, come ibadan(i.b city) u go fear fear even zamfara self
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by lozanni(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2012
Even for N100 million prize money, guys wont participate in the GUS if its held in the north, life is sweet wink
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by treasureboy09(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2012
lol boko haram will just feast on them
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by elbulk(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2012

Like I dnt knw northern muslims dat drink...hypocrisy...even in zamfara ppl drink so stop forming novice...so wats d diff btw alcohol and codene and refnol which r even mre deadly dat a lotta northern muims take...I'm a northerner bt hate self rightousness

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by poccahunter(f): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2012
[quote
author=muktar mtt]it's but dey still take it even d portor take
alchohol daz y I tell u christernity is jst a joke[/quote]

shut- up, muslim that drinks their own alcohol hidden from a kettle..

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Francuiz: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2012
muktar mtt: God forbid wat see dis fool we dnt even want dat useless show in our side cos we dn take alchohol so thr no any economic infortand 2 us so make keep ur show we dnt want it.
. You REAL ABOKI. This is y d far north will remain under-developed
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2012
Northern states will not wellcome dat evil show to their states.And yes,there are lot of beautiful places in d north.And north have more wild life than south.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by POLICECAP: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2012
megxo: wetin plateau state be....................nonsense op angry

I tire φђ!
Mayb I shuld ask.. Y is GARRI not white? undecided
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Ikwerefistson: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Donalð Genes: God forbid
becos dy dnt lyk d world gulder.try ds,zobo ultimate search
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by solbil: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
those of you saying jos is not north are either ignorant or are igbo losers who are still suffering from the defeat of the civil war and see anything north as something to be faught (no insult intended. Just cannot find any other word to clearly express myself without doing harm to what i want to pass across). If you use to have a false idea of what the north is, thats your problem! You people think the north is hausa/fulani/kanuri islam. But thats not true!

I am from benue and i see myself as northerner. There were two protectorates: the north and south. Since jos and benue were not part of the south, then it is in the north! Although we have differences with the hausas and fulani muslims, we are still northerners. There is nothing like the mid-belt. The term north central is better. I know you dont want it to be true, but it is! Swallow it. Yes, it's bitter.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
yes, but not prohibited to do 72 virgins, suicide bombings. Etc!
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Sharia laws + poor sales = NO Gulder ultimate searches.
Simples grin
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by VillageBoi(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
ogtavia:

wat happened?

Are you joking? Everyone knows the controversy and deaths around Miss World 2002 being held in the North of Nigeria; but here is a link -

http://worldpress.org/Africa/884.cfm
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by nagoma(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
Very Silly . Shere hills in plateau state is in the north.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by solbil: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
some people saying north has no forest. I can see you people are the most dump people on earth. When has forest become synonymous with adventure? You honestly think there can be no adventure in the grassland and semi desert where there is wild life?

An ultimate search in the north's grassland will by far more intrigueing than any one you held in the creeks and under the shrubs.

The north is by far more blessed when it comes to tourism potential. If you think Obudu is heaven because of the land form, why dont you wait till you get to mambila to see land forms. Although mambila is not developed yet.
Re: Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? by maggdon(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Northerners dont take alcohol but solutions, idian herm, marijuana, cigarette, cocaine nd oda hard drugs is dia best fud.... Dey don make cough syrup very espensive 4 market.... Stupip hypocrytes... I liv among u pple nd i no wat u ppl re doin, lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Honest Review Of The Movie 'the Wedding Party' / ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany / I Want To Make My Own Film. How Much ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.