Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,469 members, 7,947,881 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section (25455 Views)

The Romance Section Creative Team 2013 / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Jambsupport(f): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
I like reading frm D-Ex, MBJ & Idowuogbo
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by duni04(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
Oguagua88...her pics are splattered all over, everywhere and everyone keeps hitting on her and talking bout how pretty she is when she clearly isn't. Its irritating and yes I'm hating tongue

6 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by duni04(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
pleep: Um...Mynd 44. He is like a less intelligent less funny version of 190. pointless and spammy. I'm pretty sure hes got asburgers or something.

and mrs chima, she just makes me sick.

And sexkills, hes like a woman trapped in a mans body if you know what i mean.

well said
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
duni04: Oguagua88...her pics are splattered all over, everywhere and everyone keeps hitting on her and talking bout how pretty she is when she clearly isn't. Its irritating and yes I'm hating tongue
Is it cos she does not reply your mails?
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
duni04: Oguagua88...her pics are splattered all over, everywhere and everyone keeps hitting on her and talking bout how pretty she is when she clearly isn't. Its irritating and yes I'm hating tongue
No dude you are sooooooo right. Same thing with Naya and Rokaitu.... They are not attractive what so ever.

there are only a couple real hot chicks on nairaland and they don't post much.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Is it cos she does not reply your mails?
Yep! He's hurting
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yep! He's hurting
I will speak with her on his behalf
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
I used to tell ugly girls they were pretty on NLand as a joke. grin But some of u niggas are serious
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by onila(f): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
pleep: No dude you are sooooooo right. Same thing with Naya and Rokaitu.... They are not attractive what so ever.

i dislike raw Niggaz
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
good thing i'm well cooked.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by wissezy: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
I dislike many fugly hoes that claims that claims sh[i]t, because many niqqers in this fuckin' section ain't gat no class.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
Jambsupport: I like reading frm D-Ex, MBJ & Idowuogbo
Awww... kiss
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Cutex01: I dnt like idowuogbo, she's jxt to0 agberoistic for ma liking
Fawk u!!!!! cool
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
I will speak with her on his behalf
Pls do...
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd is less intelligent than sexkillz.

He thinks nairaland is kid corner. Too full of himself but though that's got to do with his age.

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by ITbomb(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44 n Idowuogbo.
Too spammy for my liking.
Onila, it seems the v thing don make her thinking brain to develop cancer

3 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by duni04(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
LastApostle: Mynd is less intelligent than sexkillz.

He thinks nairaland is kid corner. Too full of himself but though that's got to do with his age.
took it outa my mouth/fingers
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by duni04(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
pleep: Um...Mynd 44. He is like a less intelligent less funny version of 190. pointless and spammy. I'm pretty sure hes got asburgers or something.

and mrs chima, she just makes me sick.

And sexkills, hes like a woman trapped in a mans body if you know what i mean.

Killz is so irritating, he always has to be right and if you disagree with anything he says, you're automatically an i-diot plus he always wants to prove he owns a dictionary. Truly a woman trapped in a mans body cool

3 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
duni04:
Killz is so irritating, he always has to be right and if you disagree with anything he says, you're automatically an i-diot plus he always wants to prove he owns a dictionary. Truly a woman trapped in a mans body cool
gbam!!! talk the talk biko.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by ITbomb(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
ItsModella
The kiddo just freak me out
Same with abil

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
ITbomb: ItsModella
Same with abil
dude say what?? looool.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by abiL2: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
ITbomb: ItsModella
Same with abil

Love you more kiss
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by abiL2: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Hmmm

You and your "hmm" *yimu*

Shollypopz I see you o! Life behind bars. Hahaha grin
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Pritheeann(f): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
i dnt lyk mynd-44.....
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
pleep: No dude you are sooooooo right. Same thing with Naya and Rokaitu.... They are not attractive what so ever.

Hey, do you mean Nayah, She is actually pretty, u don't know shi.t about beauty undecided undecided undecided
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pritheeann: i dnt lyk mynd-44.....
the feeling is mutual
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
Yeah, I don't like the two id!ots that liked 190's comment.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mtcheew angry
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
~hornipipe~:
Mtcheew angry
did you like his comment?
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by pleep(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
thiendella:
Hey, do you mean Nayah, She is actually pretty, u don't know shi.t about beauty undecided undecided undecided
My girl i am surrounded by beauty. what passes for beauty on this website is a horrific joke.

duni04:
and hes gae.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Upload Ur Pitcha Nd Let D Ladies Coment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.