Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,051 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Things You Need To Know As An Android Newbie And User - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things You Need To Know As An Android Newbie And User (554 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To Darlene Loretto, A Facebook User / Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. / Unboxing And User Review Of The Infinix Hot Note Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know As An Android Newbie And User by Princejaponais(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2012
The popularity of Android has been on a slow but steady rise. If you aren't using an iPhone, then your options are pretty limited: Blackberry for the business folk, Android for the everyday iPhone equivalent, then Windows Phone for the rest. Of those 3 alternatives, Android is the most popular. So if you're just starting off with an Android device, you probably have a few questions on how to proceed.
I'll be honest-I was a latecomer to the world of smartphones. Yep, I was using an old Samsung flip-phone until Fall 2011 when my contract renewed and I was able to grab an Android phone for free. As a newbie, I had a ton of questions. How do I do this? Where can I get that? The learning process was frustrating, but fun.
Here are some common questions that Android newbies might ask. If you're new to Android, the answers may help to ease your transition.
1. What is Android?
Android is an operating system based on Linux that has been designed for use in mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. The chief developer behind Android is Google, though they work in conjunction with the Open Handset Alliance, an organization that aims to develop and maintain standards for mobile devices.
To continue reading on the link below:
http://caltechys..com/2012/11/things-you-need-to-know-as-android-user.html

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Phone Not Browsing With Wifi / Hello Pals / IOS 6.1. Your Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.