Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,620 members, 7,917,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) (824 Views)

Host For $1 Per Month And Get Domain Free / Free Domain & Free Hosting / Free Domain,free Hosting And Cheap Web Designing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) by rufaai(m): 5:19am On Feb 04, 2008
Hi All,

Aimtechng.com is offering free domain names, + as low as N3,000 hosting package with upto 50MB Diskspace,1GB Bandwidth and Unlimited Email addresses as an anniversary offer.

Not just that, we will also design your website for you for free. A professional looking website with php programming if needed, yet we will not charge you a dim. You will only give us your specification and we will design it 100% FREE

Dont miss it, the offer runs for one day. Count yourself lucky to find it, so many people out there are still looking for this kind of opportunity but they are far from it. Luky you!

OK, find it at http://www.aimtechng.com/1year/
Re: Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) by Afam(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2008
rufaai:

Hi All,

Aimtechng.com is offering free domain names, + as low as N3,000 hosting package with upto 50MB Diskspace,1GB Bandwidth and Unlimited Email addresses as an anniversary offer.

SO if I have 200 email addresses each email address will have less than 250kb disk space and the website itself will take the rest, is that it?
Re: Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) by rufaai(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2008
He he he cheesy

Afam, I know you and I know who you are. You know everything, why then ask? Are you trying to make more enlightment on my post?

OK! you may use SMTP or POP3 to minimize space accumulation of your emails. Or you may use a highter package, 200MB if you want!

Does that answer your question? Thanks for the reply, grin I appreciate you Afam. Keep the goodwork!
Re: Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) by Jackelony(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2008
@rufaai,
I'll be needing your services. How contact you?
I'm online at the moment yahoo ID : jackelony
Let's get in touch.
Re: Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) by skima(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
@rufaai

why u blast me email for this free offer now? mail to almost 1000 people at a time and still appearing in my email To: header.

why? isn't this spam?
Re: Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) by believeme: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2008
free indeed? ;Dwhen i can get 100MB for N2,500 + domain.
Please dont fool us with ur "1 yr anniversary" 419 method,
Re: Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) by rufaai(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ jackelony

Just proceed to order, then request us to design your website for you. We will design a professional website for you, 100% free if you take action today. You may contact any of our departments at http://www.aimtechng.com

@skima

Sorry for the blast, we thought it will be a bargain. Ignore it or delete it if you find it uninteresting!

@believeme

He he heĀ  grin; you are funny! - You call our service 419 when people arround 36 states of Nigeria are sending thank you messages! Well, I don't blame you because you might just be finding aimtechng.com today! - Over 57 Nigerians are benefiting from our service, companies and individual websites are registered by aimtechng.com

Secondly, we not just offering 50MB + Free Domain. We have other packages and we also design professional website for free! Ist that a bargain?

I am not happy by your attitude of response, by calling a reputable company 419er! - Its wrong of you! You need to contact some of our customers before you testify. Our customers will tell you about our services, our 24/7 support and reliability.
Re: Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) by smartsoft(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
hummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) by believeme: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2008
@rufaai
Dont deceive us. Your title is naughty because u re using that to win unsuspecting customers. Merely receive msgs 4rm ur friends doest mean dey re free in deed.
Pls find another tactics,

rufaai:

@believeme

He he he grin; you are funny! - You call our service 419 when people arround 36 states of Nigeria are sending thank you messages! Well, I don't blame you because you might just be finding aimtechng.com today! - Over 57 Nigerians are benefiting from our service, companies and individual websites are registered by aimtechng.com

Secondly, we not just offering 50MB + Free Domain. We have other packages and we also design professional website for free! Ist that a bargain?

I am not happy by your attitude of response, by calling a reputable company 419er! - Its wrong of you! You need to contact some of our customers before you testify. Our customers will tell you about our services, our 24/7 support and reliability.
Re: Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) by methodman(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2008
@afam,
Hello Afam, I dont think you have the right to critisize people, I am one of the clients of www.aimtechng.com, with my url www.ewealthnetwork.com,
The company is very good in which i can rate 99.99%,
You should have simply asked for more info rather than critisizing,
To AIMTECHNG, The sky is not even the limit, Keep up the good work man,
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dont Miss! - Free Domain + Free Web Design (1day Offer) by rufaai(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2008
Thank you[b] methodman[/b]

A customer that testifies, I appreciate your pop-up in this post. Aimtech will serve you even better!
to those that doubts, aimtechng.com is real and active 34/7! Customers satisfaction is our main priority.

Even though this offer is over, we have more goodies. Join the winning team!

(1) (Reply)

xPlitCity Social Network / Promoting Yor Blog For More $llars / Browse The Internet Without Emptying Your Pocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.