Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,097 members, 7,973,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:35 AM

Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire (15468 Views)

The Babylonian Origins Of Easter (ishtar) / Return Of The Nimrod (Exposing False religious Leaders) / Is Barrack Obama Truly The Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 15, 2012
Delafruita: you should be in a mental instituition

lwkmd!! grin

you dey mind am?
have you seen his other posts/threads? lol.

he MUST be trolling! grin

I refuse to believe he is serious with this one.

1 Like

Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 15, 2012
obadiah777:
1-HE IS A HAMITE
2-HE IS THE HEAD OF MODERN DAY BABYLON
3-HE BASKS IN ATTENTION
4-LOVES POWER

grin grin
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Horus(m): 4:40am On Nov 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
Horus:
Nimrod

But Nimrod was son of Kush (Cush) His seed went on, they
> became from Ham. Gen. 10:6 ( 6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and
> Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.) Ham (Sudan) Cush (Ethiopia) Mizraim
> (Nubia) Phut (Libya) Canaan (Europe) and Cush seed went on. Now
read
> Gen. 10: 8-14.( 8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty
one
> in the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore
it
> is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.
YUP AND NIMROD IS BACK ON EARTH IN THE REINCARNATION. HE IS AT THE HELM OF BABYLON SEEKING TO DESTROY IT. SEEKING TO DESTROY THE LEOPARD.
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
trolling: Obadiah777 Im feeling you, and yes he is a reincarnation of Nimrod, and he is the new Pharaoh,its not a coincidence that he is African or Egptian.
EXACTLY BRAH. I SEE YOUR THIRD EYE ( SPIRITUAL EYE ) IS OPENED wink
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
Delafruita: perhapsit escaped your mind that the man is a mulatto

you should be in a mental instituition

bill clinton always watched the arkansas razorbacks.george w.h. bush attended golf tournaments. barry loves basketball and even plays the game.besides,every person with half the IQ of an imp knows front-row seats are the best seats in the arena

once again,you need psychoanalysis.perhps youshould write a long list of al nimrods and include all presidents that ever went for a second term,third,fourth,fifth and even lifetime presidents and monarchs
YOU STAY FULFILLING PROPHESY. SCRIPTURE DO SAY SCOFFERS WILL BE APLENTY IN THE LAST DAYZ. smiley

THE FACT HE IS A MULATTO IS NOT RELEVANT. THE SEED COMES FROM THE FATHER. HIS FATHER IS A HAMITE.
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
*Kails*:
[size=18pt]Obama is a reincarnated ancient Cushite of Babylon.....really?[/size]

NAH HE REINCARNATED NIMROD
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
*Kails*:

lwkmd!! grin

you dey mind am?
have you seen his other posts/threads? lol.

he MUST be trolling! grin

I refuse to believe he is serious with this one.
OH YE SIMPLE ONES HOW LONG WILL YE LOVE SIMPLICITY ? BECAUSE YE HAVE REJECTED KNOWLEDGE I WILL ALSO REJECT YE cry
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHrHBJD8PKo

The Cloning of Barack Obama
BEHIND EVERY PARODY IS THE TRUTH wink SOMEONE ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH THE TROUBLE TO PUT THAT TOGETHER. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER PROVERBS 20 VS 24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way? <<< WHAT PUSHED THAT PERSONS SPIRIT TO MAKE THAT VIDEO ? HMMMMMM <<<<< THIRD EYE MOMENT. ITS A SPIRITUAL WORLD.
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Teegreat(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
Am not having problems with you analysis, that MR President is nimrod or Pharaoh or whatever because you guys have candid points, but the analysis of christ will come during Obama's tenure. He(christ) could come tomorrow or a day after Obama's presidential tenure expires.
Anyway, CHRIST IS COMING SOON, AND I MEAN VERY SOON.
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
@obadiah777
Okay, no fighting. We accept, Obama is nimrod, Obama is antichrist, obama is black, Obama is nimrod, the world has ended or is coming to an end and I am waiting, I just sold my propoerties and gave all my proceeds to the pastors so I can go to heaven, yet you are poor, you are black, you are a persona non grata, you are a monika on nairaland, you are insane.

4 Likes

Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
Teegreat: Am not having problems with you analysis, that MR President is nimrod or Pharaoh or whatever because you guys have candid points, but the analysis of christ will come during Obama's tenure. He(christ) could come tomorrow or a day after Obama's presidential tenure expires.
SCRIPTURE SAYS MEASURE THE TIME DILIGENTLY. SCRIPTURE SAYS I WILL SHOW ALL MY SECRETS TO MY SERVANTS THE PROPHETS ( AMOS 3 VS 7). SCRIPTURE ALSO SAYS LUKE 21 VS 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

NIMROD IS THE COMPLETION NEEDED TO END THE GENTILE WORLD. HE STARTED IT AND HE IS ENDING IT. WHAT DOES NIMROD MEAN ? MEANS 'SUBDUER OF THE LEOPARD'. WHO IS THE LEOPARD IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION 13 VS 2 ? THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE OR WHAT WE CALL THE CAUCASIAN EMPIRE OF WHICH AMERICA-BABLYLON IS THEIR MILITARY ARM. SO NIMRODS JOB IS TO SUBDUE. OBAMA ONLY HAS 2 TERMS IN OFFICE. HE HAS DONE HIS FIRST TERM. THIS IS HIS SECOND TERM. IF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT DOES NOT END WITHIN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS ? IT IS VERY EXTREMELY UNLIKELY THAT IT WOULD NOT. I AM 99.9 PERCENT SURE. SCRIPTURE SAYS NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY BUT HOWEVER IF WE STAY CIRCUMSPECT WE WILL KNOW THE PERIOD OF TIME

SCRIPTURE SAYS WHEN BABYLON IS DESTROYED FOLLWING ARMAGEDDON WW3 IS WHEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ? THE TIME IS NIGH
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: @obadiah777
Okay, no fighting. We accept, Obama is nimrod, Obama is antichrist, obama is black, Obama is nimrod, the world has ended or is coming to an end and I am waiting, I just sold my propoerties and gave all my proceeds to the pastors so I can go to heaven, yet you are poor, you are black, you are a persona non grata, you are a monika on nairaland, you are insane.
WHATS THE POINT YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE ?
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
obadiah777: WHATS THE POINT YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE ? WHO SAID I AM POOR ? I OWN 2 HOUSES grin HOWEVER MY DESIRE TO STOP BEING VIEWED AS A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN WHEN WE ARE INFACT THE SUPERIOR RACE FAR SUPERSEDES WEALTH. THAT IS HOW I KNOW I MAY BE ONE OF THE 144000 GOD WILLING. I AM NOT CARNAL. I AM SPIRITUAL
The fact that you own 2 houses doesnt make you rich, cos apparently another man's "half" house might be more expensive than your 2 houses. You are mentally not wealthy. You have channeled your brainwaves into historical lies and unfounded theories. That, my friend, is the poverty of the mind, and its more dangerous than poverty of the pocket.

1 Like

Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: The fact that you own 2 houses doesnt make you rich, cos apparently another man's "half" house might be more expensive than your 2 houses. You are mentally not wealthy. You have channeled your brainwaves into historical lies and unfounded theories.
SCOFFER kiss
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
obadiah777: SCOFFER kiss
Do not pollute this forum with your lies and ancient discriminatory theories. Steer clear from statements that can readily cause acrimony to the general populace. What you type there are all lies, mistruths, mixed-up literal falsehood of the medial order.

2 Likes

Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Do not pollute this forum with your lies and ancient discriminatory theories. Steer clear from statements that can readily cause acrimony to the general populace. What you type there are all lies, mistruths, mixed-up literal falsehood of the medial order.
TIME WILL VINDICATE ME MY DEAR LOQUACIOUS AND BELLIGERENT ATHEIST HEATHEN FRIEND. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Teegreat(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Billyonaire]@obadiah777
He spoke with points and he said the truth.@billionaire can you disprove what he just posted with point. Honestly, Christ is coming very soon.
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=Teegreat][/quote] APPRECIATE YOU BROTHER TEEGREAT. YOU KNOW SCRIPTURE SAYS IN THE LAST DAYS SCOFFERS WILL BE PLENTY. YEAH THAT HEATHEN IS JUST FULFILLING PROPHESY.

1 Like

Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Delafruita(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
obadiah777: YOU STAY FULFILLING PROPHESY. SCRIPTURE DO SAY SCOFFERS WILL BE APLENTY IN THE LAST DAYZ. smiley

THE FACT HE IS A MULATTO IS NOT RELEVANT. THE SEED COMES FROM THE FATHER. HIS FATHER IS A HAMITE.
hmm
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
Lmao...
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
*Kails*:
Lmao...
KAILS WAGWAN LUV ? WHA YA SAY RASTA ? LETS DELVE INTO THE MIND OF KAILS. TELL US A LIL SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM undecided
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 16, 2012
obadiah777: KAILS WAGWAN LUV ? WHA YA SAY RASTA ?

undecided

LETS DELVE INTO THE MIND OF KAILS. TELL US A LIL SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM undecided

Simple.
God is real. God is LOVE. & Religion sux. cool
...so does conspiracy theories. grin
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by trolling(m): 6:44am On Nov 16, 2012
obadiah777: EXACTLY BRAH. I SEE YOUR THIRD EYE ( SPIRITUAL EYE ) IS OPENED wink
do u reside in the States cause I believe u r conversant wth the Hebrew Israelites.
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2012
*Kails*:

undecided

Simple.
God is real. God is LOVE. & Religion sux. cool
...so does conspiracy theories. grin
so we are on the same team then grin
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2012
trolling: do u reside in the States cause I believe u r conversant wth the Hebrew Israelites.
i used to in the past. not anymore. sure i am conversant with the hebrew israelites.
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by gunuvi(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2012
Delafruita: perhapsit escaped your mind that the man is a mulatto

you should be in a mental instituition

bill clinton always watched the arkansas razorbacks.george w.h. bush attended golf tournaments. barry loves basketball and even plays the game.besides,every person with half the IQ of an imp knows front-row seats are the best seats in the arena

once again,you need psychoanalysis.perhps youshould write a long list of al nimrods and include all presidents that ever went for a second term,third,fourth,fifth and even lifetime presidents and monarchs
Thanks Jare. I don't have to add more. If he insist Obama is Nimrod, ill also insist he is Judas is scariot. Abi me sef no sabi bible ni?
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by gunuvi(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2012
Teegreat: Am not having problems with you analysis, that MR President is nimrod or Pharaoh or whatever because you guys have candid points, but the analysis of christ will come during Obama's tenure. He(christ) could come tomorrow or a day after Obama's presidential tenure expires.
Which your christ is coming very soon. When the missionaries came to Badagry in 1842 to preach christianity to my great great grandfathers, they told them christ is coming very very soon, 170 years after, u are still decieving urself with ur christ coming. Abeg park jare. Its better you preach that to your greedy thieving pastors that are globethrothing in their state of the arts jets than coming to tell us fairytales.
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2012
gunuvi:
Which your christ is coming very soon. When the missionaries came to Badagry in 1842 to preach christianity to my great great grandfathers, they told them christ is coming very very soon, 170 years after, u are still decieving urself with ur christ coming. Abeg park jare. Its better you preach that to your greedy thieving pastors that are globethrothing in their state of the arts jets than coming to tell us fairytales.
DAYUM. MORE SCOFFERS cry
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Inyinese(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin
I AM STARTING TO THINK I AM grin grin grin SERIOUSLY THOUGH ? I HOPE I AM. THAT WILL MAKE ME PART OF THE 144,000 MEANING I WILL BE PART OF THE RULING BODY OF THE NEXT WORLD TO COME FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. ALL THE RICHES OF THE LAND SHALL BELONG TO US AND WE SHALL RULE RIGHTEOUSLY. grin grin. LORD WILLING I AM OBADIAH REINCARNATE. I HAVE THE SAME QUALITIES AS HE DOES. I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF EDOMITES AND HIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS AGAINST EDOMITES
you are a power hunger too, you want to rule please chake yourself well if not jelousey and greedness is not in you gudluck
Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by Truckpusher(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2012
obadiah777: TIME WILL VINDICATE ME MY DEAR LOQUACIOUS AND BELLIGERENT ATHEIST HEATHEN FRIEND. cheesy
BRUV SAY NOTHING TO THESE SCOFFERS, REMEMBER HIS WORDS...'Therefore my people go into exile for lack of knowledge; their honored men go hungry, and their multitude is parched with thirst' Ish 5:13 and 'My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children' Hosea 4:6.

1 Like

Re: Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire by RickyRoss1(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2012
Jobless attention seekers everywhere...
So some Nigerians who cannot even produce matches or tooth pick has the ability to know whom Obama reincarnated and even knows when the date/time the world will end?

Every Nigerian celebrity today is touted as Illuminati? Obama is Anti Christ, Nimrod, tomorrow you will come back with another fake story.

You guys are wasting your internet bandwidth on youtube, please if you are sleeping wake up from slumber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Understand John 5:19 / Two Things You Need To Know As A Jehovah's Witness! / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.