Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,646 members, 7,937,911 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruiting (1394 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruiting by chybusman: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
Join us here,let me explain how it work, it is a new company called Global One companies,if you subscribe to upgrade your membership to (Active membership) they are ready to give out millions of dollars to you and it does not affect your job that is if you did not want to work full time. The beautiful thing about this program is that it pays you dollars every six days and i mean every 6-days,do i hear you say Nah? It is real. if you are able to get at three(3) active referrals that are also ready to project the business of this Global one companies,you can be making millions dollars in less than 10-weeks with 3x10 matrix,another good thing here is that this is real and legal business, upgrade your membership today for any of the following $10-TIN Membership,$25-COPPER Membership,$50-SILVER Membership,$75- GOLD Membership, $100 PLATINUM Membership. Any one you can afford just sign up under my referral code that is http://ultimatepowerprofits.com/chybusman I promise to help you build you team to make money here,I recommend that at least you should select your membership as $25-Copper membership and above to make your earning meaningful,when you sign up, a code will be sent to your email for activation,just go and activate it. let build together. sign up http://ultimatepowerprofits.com/chybusman further information contact-+2348032473497
Re: Recruiting by ifyalways(f): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
So,I'll just use my $10 or $100 to sign up,do nothing then earn $$$ every week?
What a lame cheap scam. angry
chybusman: Join us here,let me explain how it work, it is a new company called Global One companies,if you subscribe to upgrade your membership to (Active membership) they are ready to give out millions of dollars to you and it does not affect your job that is if you did not want to work full time. The beautiful thing about this program is that it pays you dollars every six days and i mean every 6-days,do i hear you say Nah? It is real. if you are able to get at three(3) active referrals that are also ready to project the business of this Global one companies,you can be making millions dollars in less than 10-weeks with 3x10 matrix,another good thing here is that this is real and legal business, upgrade your membership today for any of the following $10-TIN Membership,$25-COPPER Membership,$50-SILVER Membership,$75- GOLD Membership, $100 PLATINUM Membership. Any one you can afford just sign up under my referral code that is http://ultimatepowerprofits.com/chybusman I promise to help you build you team to make money here,I recommend that at least you should select your membership as $25-Copper membership and above to make your earning meaningful,when you sign up, a code will be sent to your email for activation,just go and activate it. let build together. sign up http://ultimatepowerprofits.com/chybusman further information contact Buchi -+2348032473497
Re: Recruiting by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
Why are u deceiving yourself...why not use your precious time to create something more meaningful, rather than using it for this long and boring write-up, which any reasonable person will judge after reading the first sentence. Don't u have families that are interested in this, at least its better to defraud your family members that can forgive you, rather than outsiders, that will lynch you and burn you alive if you default.m

2 Likes

Re: Recruiting by chybusman: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2012
@ifyalways and Hayjaycity, learn how to keep your mouth short with your poverty stricken life,you think am a job seeker like you? Am well to do with a good job,i am very comfortable,at least i don't share my CV to people to look for job for me,am also gainfully employed and am not complaining. so if you don't like what you see on the post just over look it and move on. Every body cannot be future less like you,and am not scamming any one for am not asking any body to give me a dime.It is for people with vision, It not for people like you that are hungry that think of people to scam and if you cannot read who told you that you will not do anything and earn? Please continue to give everyone your CV. Even you can send your CV to me and i will give you a good job without any string or kobo attached. Ass holes
Re: Recruiting by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2012
chybusman: @ifyalways and Hayjaycity, learn how to keep your mouth short with your poverty stricken life,you think am a job seeker like you? Am well to do with a good job,i am very comfortable,at least i don't share my CV to people to look for job for me,am also gainfully employed and am not complaining. so if you don't like what you see on the post just over look it and move on. Every body cannot be future less like you,and am not scamming any one for am not asking any body to give me a dime.It is for people with vision, It not for people like you that are hungry that think of people to scam and if you cannot read who told you that you will not do anything and earn? Please continue to give everyone your CV. Even you can send your CV to me and i will give you a good job without any string or kobo attached. Ass holes

So my mouth is long before, so what are u gonna use to make it shorter...olodo...see person wey get job, you get job and got time to type all this rubbish..well, and is that why you use "recruiting" as the title, and you said you are not here to scam?!!! there are mumus in the house sha...enjoy!!! SMH for you o
Re: Recruiting by tpapi: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
chybusman: @ifyalways and Hayjaycity, learn how to keep your mouth short with your poverty stricken life,you think am a job seeker like you? Am well to do with a good job,i am very comfortable,at least i don't share my CV to people to look for job for me,am also gainfully employed and am not complaining. so if you don't like what you see on the post just over look it and move on. Every body cannot be future less like you,and am not scamming any one for am not asking any body to give me a dime.It is for people with vision, It not for people like you that are hungry that think of people to scam and if you cannot read who told you that you will not do anything and earn? Please continue to give everyone your CV. Even you can send your CV to me and i will give you a good job without any string or kobo attached. Ass holes
bros we wil not b deceived by ur grammer,u r a jobless scammer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Royal World Oil, Ibadan / Procurement Officers / Etihad Airways Lagos Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.