Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,477 members, 7,926,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

RELIGION And ETHNICITY IS KILLING US IN NIGERIA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELIGION And ETHNICITY IS KILLING US IN NIGERIA (746 Views)

Love And Ethnicity! What Is The Way Out ..pls Help / If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? / Distance, Pride And Bad Friends Are "Killing" Us, Should I Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RELIGION And ETHNICITY IS KILLING US IN NIGERIA by aprilaries(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
Good day to you all- my topic might bring enough argument but there is no need to argue, The question is where do we go from here?As a Yoruba Muslim- i cant say i have not received great favor from a Christian in respective of tribe. I believe everyone of you reading this too cant deny he or she has not got help or favor from someone else of a different religion or tribe from him or her. We also have great friends of different religion and tribe from us that can go any length to do any thing for us just for the love they have for us as friends.So why all these ethnic and religious lashing at one another on Nairaland?T his should stop.We are Nigerians and we can not deny that.lets think about this
Re: RELIGION And ETHNICITY IS KILLING US IN NIGERIA by Mynd44: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
Aww cute
Re: RELIGION And ETHNICITY IS KILLING US IN NIGERIA by DukeNija(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
How is this Cute??
Re: RELIGION And ETHNICITY IS KILLING US IN NIGERIA by Mynd44: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
Duke_Nija: How is this Cute??
His search is cute

(1) (Reply)

. / Your First Kiss. / How To ATTRACT Very BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.