Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,900 members, 7,889,967 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (323275 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by zoedicus: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
twinskenny: if u stay around mowe ibafo or mfm HEBRON PRIVATE SCHOOL IS LOOKING FOR A SCHOOL PRINCIPAL. ITS A BIG SCHOOL. JUST PICK A BIKE FROM IBAFO BUSTOP AND TELL HIM U ARE GOING TO HEBRON HIGH SCHOOL... GRADUATE IS NEEDED THOUGH
i live in loburo and i need a teaching job. I am an N.C.E holder. Pls help.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by cyril83(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2013
Nigeria is full of menial jobs without good pay and these are the jobs that can fetch you like @least 250k upward abroad...my people! look for better ways to get outta this cursed country, for how long are you going to work as bakers, waitress and waiter,sales stil counting withou good pay.its high time we Stopped encouraging and promoting poverty...I know this post wil end up hidden but for those who have opportunity to read it, jst think about it...well paid jobs is meant for those who have connections and experience then what will now happen to fresh and unexperieced graduates. Even some african countries pay better for menial jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Amskeeno(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2013
ifyalways: Wow
I'm happy for you.May God clothe you with wisdom and success.
Hope you enjoyed your time at Choppies?learnt a few new things,yes?

I apreci8 ur prayer, a big Amen 2 dat.
My dear, I had a wonderful xperience at Choppies,
thanx a bunch, May God neva leav u uncared for.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by almajiri101: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2013
cyril83: Nigeria is full of menial jobs without good pay and these are the jobs that can fetch you like @least 250k upward abroad...my people! look for better ways to get outta this cursed country, for how long are you going to work as bakers, waitress and waiter,sales stil counting withou good pay.its high time we Stopped encouraging and promoting poverty...I know this post wil end up hidden but for those who have opportunity to read it, jst think about it...well paid jobs is meant for those who have connections and experience then what will now happen to fresh and unexperieced graduates. Even some african countries pay better for menial jobs.
May Good Lord Help Us All In This Country. Things Are Getting Worse Everyday
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by An0nimus: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
Goodday all,

I am a graduate of Geosciences from a reputable Nigerian Univerisity and is yet to go for NYSC. I am computer literate, can handle various Desktop publishing software packages and is good at slide show presentations. I am resident in PH and will appreciate job offers around my vicinity. More details will be provided on request (via PM).

Thanks and GodBless.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by obinna002: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
AT CYRIL, YOUR RIGHT , PEOPLE ARE REALLY SUFFERING IN THIS COUNTRY, IMAGINE WORKING AS WAITER, SALES GIRL OR BOY, BAR MAM , NANNY, DRIVER, ETC AND YOU WILL BE PAID 10, 15 OR 20K FOR A MONTH, WHILE IN FOREIGN COUNTRY, YOU CAN EARN UP TO 800 DOLLARS FOR A MONTH IF YOUR WORKING AS A NANNY, SALES MAN, WAITRESS, DRIVER, EVEN SECURITY, ,,, IS ONLY GOD THAT WILL DELIEVER THIS OUR COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA,,,,
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Keziehenry(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2013
I have HND in accounting though yet to go for my service,am in dire nid for a job.pls i wil be glad if any good samaritan come to my aid by helping me to get one.tnx. My email is henroski01@gmail.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by nyabingi(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
Boblanre: I came across this advert somewhere along Aje street in Yaba. I don't know what the job is all about but any interested person can call to find out.

''Job vacancy with free accommodation provided. Call: 07031883919; 07080813911. Not agent.''

such adverts are scams, when you get to their office they demand for a registration fee and ask you to call back and the rest will be HISTORY!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ernie4life(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello guys am a graduate of economics, yet to go for nysc, i really need somtin to keep busy, i stay in owerri so i need somthing within ph, abia, owerri and enugu, anybody with info can reach me on 08063482446 thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by collinsola: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2013
ernie4life: Hello guys am a graduate of economics, yet to go for nysc, i really need somtin to keep busy, i stay in owerri so i need somthing within ph, abia, owerri and enugu, anybody with info can reach me on 08063482446 thanks

These forum is for unannounced vacancies not for unemployed graduate...
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2013
Na wao.Unemployed graduates be careful how you leave your contacts here or online.This thread is for us to post vacancies in our hood and not for dropping our CV or something wink

@Topic,Waitresses wanted at Cheers bar,off sinari Damijo VI.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2013
Waiters and waitresses, cook, clerk wanted at savory delight restaurant, oshodi-Anthony express way. Lagos.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2013
ifyalways: Waiters and waitresses, cook, clerk wanted at savory delight restaurant, oshodi-Anthony express way. Lagos.
wat's d bustop or address?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Graphy: wat's d bustop or address?
I dont know oh.I was driving but its quite close to NIIT. undecided
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
ifyalways:
I dont know oh.I was driving but its quite close to NIIT. undecided
ok tanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by cliffemmy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
VACANCY AT NTP CONSTRUCTION.

The Advert reads:

Become part of our team

Do you want to join a dynamic and world-class construction company? Are you determined, open-minded and looking for new challenges?

We hire smart, passionate people with a track record of success and great leadership potential.

This includes professionals at all stages of their career: university graduates, senior professionals looking for a new challenge or the chance to make a greater impact.

NTP Construction is a great place to work.

We nurture a collaborative work environment, and hire team members that continually push through limitations in the pursuit of improving performance, are innovative, creative, reach for new challenges and always drive to surpass the next goal.

If this sounds like you, we want you on our team.
Available Positions:

ARCHITECTS -- ( HND/BSc, MSc, ARCON/NIA registration will be an added advantage).
QUANTITY SURVEYORS -- ( HND/BSc, NIQS).
STRUCTURAL/CIVIL ENGINEERS -- ( HND/BSc, COREN and NSE Registered).
MECHANICAL/HVAC ENGINEERS -- ( HND/BSc, COREN and NSE Registered).
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS -- ( HND/BSc, COREN and NSE Registered).
PLANNER -- ( HND/BSc, TOPREC).
PROJECT MANAGERS -- ( HND/BSc, CIPM).

How to apply:

Should one of the vacant positions match your profile and interests, please apply directly by sending your CV and application letter to the email: jobs@ntp-construction.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (68) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.