Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,364 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? (11018 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by Anubiri(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2012
I will nt only kill my daughter I will also kill d boy $ bury him...shap-shap

Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by Lucasbalo(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2012
Ryda: A man asks, “I know you’re crazy about that little daughter of yours, Steve. What are you going to do when she starts to date?”

The father replied, “I imagine that I’ll take the first young man aside, put my arm around his shoulder, and pull him close to me so that only he can hear.

Then I’ll tell him, “Do you see that sweet, littleyoung lady? She’s my only daughter, and I love her very much.

If you were thinking about touching, kissing,or being physically affectionate to her in any way ...
just remember ...

I don’t mind going back to prison.

Yes. I totally concur.
do u agree with him?
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by vanstanzy(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2012
I'll simply demand to know the young man and be friends with him. The closer i draw to him, the less likely he is going to break my sweet lil' girls heart. I'll further impact wisdom into him, so that he'll be wise in his dealings especially with my daughter. Cos i cant have a foolish man dating my daughter.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by Anubiri(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2012
I will nt only kill my daughter I will also kill d boy $ bury him...shap-shap
Na d boy ghost be dis...I don already kill am b4 e even happen

Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by Lucasbalo(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2012
[quote author=Lucasbalo][/quote]yes. I totally concur.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by jodam: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2012
Ryda: A man asks, “I know you’re crazy about that little daughter of yours, Steve. What are you going to do when she starts to date?”

The father replied, “I imagine that I’ll take the first young man aside, put my arm around his shoulder, and pull him close to me so that only he can hear.

Then I’ll tell him, “Do you see that sweet, littleyoung lady? She’s my only daughter, and I love her very much.

If you were thinking about touching, kissing,or being physically affectionate to her in any way ...
just remember ...

do u agree with him?

On point.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by bestower: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2012
You can never watch ur daughter's movement let alone not having a relationship it will surely happen,even if u hired policemen,soldiers,navy,custom,sss,still she might end up to date from them,its natural at this our generation where its used among them as part of superiority,xposure,and level of maturity within themselves,just give the tutorial and pray to God for her safety.God will do the rest.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by phadat(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2012
I have already bought a double barreled gun and a short gun waiting for that day
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by candieangel12(f): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2012
Kaleni: Nawah u hav been exposed to sexuallly abuse at ur tender age, I'm thinking how ur sex excapade will be now..

Where in my post did I write I was sexually abused?
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by tintingz(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2012
un-married teenage gals are now getting pregnant like normal thing to do...no shame grin
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by anintia(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2012
lwkmd
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by quicksylva(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2012
To be honest, there a some things i won't tolerate, this days you will see young boys of 16yrs wearing a tattoo, young men wearing skinny jeans (it looks gay-ish in my eyes), a young boy that has already pierce his ears or putting on different types of rings all over his body, all in the name of fashion. As a father since i don't know you before, the kind of person you are, where you leave, who your parent are, etc. She is my daughter, so i got to know who she is going out with. The least he can do to gain my confidence is his appearance. His appearance should speak for him.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by obi123: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2012
sleekdot: As long as she has graduated top of her class in an ivy league school no problem.

The guy. I would ask for his Police clearance, drug test, Blood test, HIV result, hair follicle test, Breath test, IQ test, His SAT scores, GRE scores, current GPA, Statement of Purpose, His career goals, His current Bank account, His projected Bank account in 5, 10, 40 yrs and how he hopes to get there, Whom his parents are and why he feels he needs to date my own daughter of all people considering the risk it involves knowing that I have a hunting license

We would now watch the movie of How Samuel Doe was killed and ask him if he can recognize the younger version of me in the video

statement of purpose cracked me up bad, as in how does one construct that one ? Dear sir , as requested, please find attached supporting documents in application to date Morenike Asake Sandra Ajayi.i am currently an undergraduate at University College London studying Brain sciences bla bla bla
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2012
sagamite ur video cracked me up this morning.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2012
Sagamite: This is what I would do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRiT3ISEN3M&list

hehhehehehehehhee

grin grin grin grin

How can they say he looks 30 for crying out loud?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by Sike(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2012
KEYWORD
Ryda: just remember ...

do u agree with him?
COMPLETELY.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by sirxris(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
I sincerely think d best thing is to 1st, try as much as posible to teach nice morals n d fear of God to one's own child. 2nd, try d much to establish trust n intimate parent-child communication so that she wud always b so free to hapily open up to u. 3rd, educate her when she starts nearing her puberty on proper sex life. 4th, knw d boy n of course make d boy more of a family frnd. 5th, often talk to ur daughter on her current relationship so that u kud corect any anomaly or wrong steps they try putting out on time. 6th, dnt push her so hard. Lastly, make her realize she's bound to make som mistakes bt that then d vital part is dt she learns 4rm it n be better.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by garrickbs: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
wink
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by nekaa(f): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
I will tell her wot my momma told me. " dont juss look at the kitchen and conclude that its a fine house" what she meant was that there is always more to what meets the eye...
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by forkadict(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
tunnytox:

When he was knacking someone else's daughter he forgot how dear they were to their families? Like it or not someone must fcck your daughter, the ealier you accept this the better grin grin grin

Omo dat one na lie o. I ready die there o.

In fact even if she marry sef i fit talk say make her husband no fork her.

Imagine one dirty boy with hin dirty deak dey fork my own daughter doggggie. My own daughter. Lai Lai. IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by DECOtech(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
[quote author=Ryda]A man asks, “I know you’re crazy about that little daughter of yours, Steve. What are you going to do when she starts to date?”

just remember ...

I SURE DO! cool grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by nacotic(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
sleekdot:

I would pass all those tests in flying colors
*Clears throat*
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by kinguwem: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Sex education is the solution to unwanted pregnancies & sexually transmissible infections. Parents especially mothers should not shy away from their responsibilities.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by kinguwem: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Sex education is the solution to unwanted pregnancies & sexually transmissible infections. Parents especially mothers should not shy away from their responsibilities.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by sugardaddy1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
I have thought and thought about this topic over and over again before now and I just haven't made any significant headway as to what to do. But being an original bad boy all these years, I have been pleading with God to temper justice with mercy. But on a 2nd thought, I have reasoned that I did not kill anyone afterall, I only fuccked pple's daughters that were above 18 except for some of my female playmates and age mates at 13 when we used to act the famous "daddy & mummy" drama way back then as kids. I didn't kill anybody's daughter ooo. And so, if boys can fuc.ck my daughters and leave them unharmed to live their normal lives thereafter, it's all good and nice. But I think the most reasonable thought I have ever had of it so far is to detail my wife to teach them sex education at the appropriate age and keep an eye on them while I sit down and handle only escalations.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by Sagamite(m): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2012
cotton101: sagamite ur video cracked me up this morning.

I love the part Will Smith was pointing the gun at him and saying "Move nigga, getout da way". grin

That would make any boy piss himself because this could happen by accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCyVmQB_Hjg&feature=fvsr

Tgirl4real:

hehhehehehehehhee

grin grin grin grin

How can they say he looks 30 for crying out loud?

They just wanted to psyche him the fck out. grin
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by Jallowbalde: 1:49am On Nov 15, 2012
Me and my husband had a discussion about this last year, when she was about 1years old. We decided that she will not dater or marry before she is closer to around 35. Case closed.

Buuut, to be serious...wink

We will do our best to teach her good in life, and also about relationships. How she choose to take it from there, well..as long as I see her as a responsible, young woman, I will trust her to take care of herself.
But, I will do as my mama did when she brings a boy home; as soon as my daughter cant hear us, I will ask what he do for a living, how he picture his future, and ask where he see himself AND my daughter in 5 years.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by tifan12(f): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2012
I want to my daughter always near. I do not go to behind my eyes. My daughter age of 3 years. tongue

[url]http://myjebin..com [/url] grin
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by amivel(f): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2012
greatgod2012: We must be good friends, i will relate with her as my friend and will try to keep her very close to me,in such a way dt she will always confide in me, dt will give me d opportunity to always advise her on several issues like, d pron and cons of dating, d type of guy he can date, sexuality, STDs, unwanted pregnancies, effect of abortion, love, lust and how to differentiate btw d 2, successful marriage, effect of abusive marriage,etc. As 4 d guy, he must be known to me, no secret love, their discussion has to be in d living room, and i will also be close to him too, in order to be able to study and know him fully. Infact, being parents is not an easy task, there is a lot of things in our hands to do, especially when we have daughter(s). We really need divine wisdom to be successful as parents. May God help us all.
. Amen
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by WhyAWhy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
$ugardaddy:
I have thought and thought about this topic over and over again before now and I just haven't made any significant headway as to what to do. But being an original bad boy all these years, I have been pleading with God to temper justice with mercy. But on a 2nd thought, I have reasoned that I did not kill anyone afterall, I only fuccked pple's daughters that were above 18 except for some of my female playmates and age mates at 13 when we used to act the famous "daddy & mummy" drama way back then as kids. I didn't kill anybody's daughter ooo. And so, if boys can fuc.ck my daughters and leave them unharmed to live their normal lives thereafter, it's all good and nice. But I think the most reasonable thought I have ever had of it so far is to detail my wife to teach them sex education at the appropriate age and keep an eye on them while I sit down and handle only escalations.

You see somehow it's difficult to conceive that what you've done to someone's daughter, someone will play it out also on yours. I agree with you that it gives me deep thoughts also, in as much as I've not crossed any red sea, I wonder if the generation of my children will also be able to wait till they get married.
Re: What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? by Ryda(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
WhyAWhy:

You see somehow it's difficult to conceive that what you've done to someone's daughter, someone will play it out also on yours. I agree with you that it gives me deep thoughts also, in as much as I've not crossed any red sea, I wonder if the generation of my children will also be able to wait till they get married.

dont be decieved...we alL know what is going to happen.

Jst pray nd hope!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Other Side Of This Coin? / Do You Think Western Culture Has A Positive Influence On The Nigerian Youth? / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.