Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,240 members, 7,934,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:05 PM

Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss (7491 Views)

Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys / Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by toria12(f): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2012
TIPS ON HOW TO HAVE A SWEET KISS

*** BE RELAX. Don't be in a rush. Kissing is not a competition that you are in contest to become the champion.

*** KISSING IS NOT A SHOW-OFF.. Remember, you are noot kissing your partner to impress him/her. Instead you are kissing your partner to ignite the passion in him/her.

*** START WITH YOUR LIPS. Even if you are giving french kiss, you should always start with the lips and not your tongue

*** FIND THE RIGHT PLACE. A sweet kiss can not be done everywhere. You have to find the perfect spot, somewhere conducive with no form of distraction.

*** CREATE THE RIGHT ATMOSPHERE. You need the right atmosphere to help you and your partner relax and enjoy the action. A good slow, non-party music will do the magic here.

*** MAKE USE OFF YOUR HANDS. You hands are your good tool but you shouldn't use them roughly. Be slow and gentle with your touch.

*** NEVER FORGET THE EYES MAGIC. Stop for a few seconds intervals to look into you partner's eyes. Such sweet look will build more passion in you and your partner.

*** SEAL THE EYES MAGIC. When you take the little break to look into your partners eyes, accompany those with sweet looks with sweet words.

*** WHAT NEXT PLEASE?. A great sweet kiss will surely end somewhere. Know in what direction you want the kissing to go.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DO YOU HAVE MORE TIPS YOU WILL LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE COMMUNITY? POST YOUR TIP HAS COMMENT. YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Mynd44: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2012
When are the practicals coming up?

3 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2012
Nice one...

But only God knows why I enjoy kissing more... As in for hours... Kai.. that thing sweet no b small...

Grhhh... d thing don dey totori me now sef wink
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2012
toria12: TIPS ON HOW TO HAVE A SWEET KISS

*** BE RELAX. Don't be in a rush. Kissing is not a competition that you are in contest to become the champion.

*** KISSING IS NOT A SHOW-OFF.. Remember, you are noot kissing your partner to impress him/her. Instead you are kissing your partner to ignite the passion in him/her.

*** START WITH YOUR LIPS. Even if you are giving french kiss, you should always start with the lips and not your tongue

*** FIND THE RIGHT PLACE. A sweet kiss can not be done everywhere. You have to find the perfect spot, somewhere conducive with no form of distraction.

*** CREATE THE RIGHT ATMOSPHERE. You need the right atmosphere to help you and your partner relax and enjoy the action. A good slow, non-party music will do the magic here.

*** MAKE USE OFF YOUR HANDS. You hands are your good tool but you shouldn't use them roughly. Be slow and gentle with your touch.

*** NEVER FORGET THE EYES MAGIC. Stop for a few seconds intervals to look into you partner's eyes. Such sweet look will build more passion in you and your partner.

*** SEAL THE EYES MAGIC. When you take the little break to look into your partners eyes, accompany those with sweet looks with sweet words.

*** WHAT NEXT PLEASE?. A great sweet kiss will surely end somewhere. Know in what direction you want the kissing to go.

DO YOU HAVE MORE TIPS YOU WILL LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE COMMUNITY? POST YOUR TIP HAS COMMENT. YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED.

can we do practical my dear? wink
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Mynd44: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2012
jammyng: can we do practical my dear? wink
Did you have to quote that?
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2012
What about tips on how to have a bitter kiss?
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Mynd44: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2012
tpacalipse: What about tips on how to have a bitter kiss?
Hold on let her come back first
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hold on let her come back first
Ok I am waiting.
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by yuzedo: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2012
DO NOT EAT BEANS & GARLIC!!!! angry angry angry

.. Shollypopz take note. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by EzePromoe: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
yuzedo: DO NOT EAT BEANS & GARLIC!!!! angry angry angry

Must you mention her name? angry
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Mynd44: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Must you mention her name? angry
he likes trouble na
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
he likes trouble na

No mind am... and if she start now... I wonder if him go fit wait
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
ledafaze:

No mind am... and if she start now... I wonder if him go fit wait
Where the girl dey sef?
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by yuzedo: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Where the girl dey sef?
Sholly? She dey where dem dey grind corn.. Network no dey dat side at all.... If she come back for evening she go use her landlord phone take "brazz" (browse) lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by EzePromoe: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
yuzedo:
Sholly? She dey where dem dey grind corn.. Network no dey dat side at all.... If she come back for evening she go use her landlord phone take brazz (browse) lipsrsealed tongue
angry angry
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
yuzedo:
Sholly? She dey where dem dey grind corn.. Network no dey dat side at all.... If she come back for evening she go use her landlord phone take "brazz" (browse) lipsrsealed tongue
Lawd knows I am innocent here
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
just to kiss? what rubbish. so if i welcome my chic at the airport i should start observing all this protocol?? even boxers don't prepare this much for a fight! abeg abeg carry go...
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by UjSizzle(f): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
J.D(Scrubs): guys tip your head to the right. Makes a better angle.

Please try not to swallow her face in your mouth biko.
If you're gonna give a love bite, make it gentle. No be meat you dey chop; you really don't wanna bruise her lips.
Try not to shove your tongue down her throat. You don't wanna choke her.

Omo so many naija guys no sabi kiss.
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle:

have you ever wondered if you might be the cause? undecided
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by lolaluv1(f): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
1. Don't slobber her face with your saliva.

2. Don't start a kiss with your mouth open as if you want to swallow a morsel of eba. Seeing that teeth-filling at the back is an instant eww!

3. Don't grope her àss while you're at it. Especially when the relationship as a whole is new. Instead, grasp and lightly caress her neck. Let your fingers wander slowly to her nape.wink

4. Smell nice and delicious!grin
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle: J.D(Scrubs): guys tip your head to the right. Makes a better angle.

Please try not to swallow her face in your mouth biko.
If you're gonna give a love bite, make it gentle. No be meat you dey chop; you really don't wanna bruise her lips.
Try not to shove your tongue down her throat. You don't wanna choke her.

how many Nigerian men have you kissed?
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
u eida 4low d Op's post or u *Put a cube of St'louis sugar in ur mouth b4 u kiss her/him* #shikena
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wiz_khalifa: u eida 4low d Op's post or u *Put a cube of St'louis sugar in ur mouth b4 u kiss her/him* #shikena
That's one will give you jedi jedi
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by toria12(f): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
U mean like dis

Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by EzePromoe: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
toria12: U mean like dis

Can I use you for experiment (aramara included cool )
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by UjSizzle(f): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
joeydozzy:

have you ever wondered if you might be the cause? undecided

And they always come back for more? Nah pretty sure I'm not.

@Mynd, ermm why dyu wanna know? Aproko pikin grin
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Browneyes3(f): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Start slowly,don't shove your tongue right dwn her/his throat(that's just NASTY!!!),also try taking something really minty,or cool like ice-cream(my bf loves this wink)jst b4 or while @ it,or something fruit-flavoured...you'll find ds 'tasty' cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
yuzedo: DO NOT EAT BEANS & GARLIC!!!! angry angry angry

OR ANYTHING THAT WILL GIVE YOU BAD BREATH.
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
yuzedo:

lwkmd..shollypopz no go let this slide o
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
lola.luv:
1. Don't slobber her face with your saliva.

2. Don't start a kiss with your mouth open as if you want to swallow a morsel of eba. Seeing that teeth-filling at the back is an instant eww!

3. Don't grope her àss while you're at it. Especially when the relationship as a whole is new. Instead, grasp and lightly caress her neck. Let your fingers wander slowly to her nape.wink

4. Smell nice and delicious!grin

wow....lola is a love doctor..me likey
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by vivianc(f): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
I hate kissing threads! Now I just can't get "kissing" off my mind.

#leadmenotintotemptation#
Re: Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss by yuzedo: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd..shollypopz no go let this slide o
She dey mad? angry Na me be her oga na, she dey call me nna-anyi! undecided

vivian chinaza: I hate kissing threads! Now I just can't get "kissing" off my mind.

#leadmenotintotemptation#
**now singing** "follow me follow me follow me go backyard, if I no **** you call me b@stard"** whistling & looking at Vivian ** angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Share Unclad Pictures of His Ghanaian Girlfriend / My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos / Rate My Transformation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.