Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,531 members, 7,944,558 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (100598 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by bommaster: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
i think we might have seen the end of this upward move on eu, gu and ej today. today's close may give more insight on it sha. i think i will be shapping my knife toward falling on those pair 2morow expecially the EJ. enjoy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by meritdee(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
bommaster: @meridee bro i dey here dey deal with EU & Gu sha no shaking.

Buhahahahahahaha.... Na u o.. deal with am well... My fuel don finish, make I go buy abeg.

Later
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Good evening honourables in the house. How was your day?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by bommaster: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
@natruetalk i don wake i dey online now let meet there
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
bommaster: @natruetalk i don wake i dey online now let meet there

okay
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
pheonixdld: PLease can some1 tell me why after placing a trade and The duration of the trade and when I check the account to see greens what I find is STILL OPEN and sometime stay for hours and even days. Please who knows why?
IT IT B/COS YOU DID NOT CHECK YOUR CURRENT BET THROUGH PORTFOLIO. JUST CLICK ON YOUR PORTFOLIO
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by malachi2uk(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
jsh_eng:

AUD/USD is strictly lower than 1.0466 at 16:09:49 GMT on 4-Dec-12. 5 hr bet

PLs can some1 give a lil explanation y dix is a RISE or FALL bet,wat I saw on previous pages is confusing me...tanx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
natruetalk: hello house, i will appreciate if somebody can answer my quetion before i go to GTbank now. i instructed gtb to wire $190 to bom, i paid $11 and 4500 naira for the charges. i check my bom account now to see $154 being credited to my account. how come is the different between $190 and $154

my question now is. is bom bank charging another commision? i have call bom right away and the agent said they do credit whatever they receive. any advice in d house b4 i go to d bank as am getting hot now.

just join betonmarket last week although am forex trader b4. i made my first deposit last week to bom as complained above instead of $190 but bom credit $154. but thank God today the account balance is now $232

i was about to go to the bank last friday to complain but instead i decided to sit down to make the balance from bom. glory be to almighty God i made it with interest on-top.
i was at the bank this afternoon but they told me the balance was charge by their intermediary bank since i didn't fill on the form that they should deduct it right away from here what the intermediary bank suppose to charge. though was confuse last friday because i use wire transfer on forex broker and nothing like that, that was why i brought the complain here first to know whether it has happen to Bom trader before.
moral of d story, do not use wire trf on BOM. visa card is better. imagine almost $80 commission altogether on $154

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by malachi2uk(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
CAN U HELP WITH ANSWER REGARDS TO D QUESTION ABOVE @natruetalk
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
malachi2uk:

PLs can some1 give a lil explanation y dix is a RISE or FALL bet,wat I saw on previous pages is confusing me...tanx

A rise trade is like LONG trade or a BULLISH call in forex

A fall bet is like a SHORT trade or a BEARISH call in forex.

In case you still don't understand then you really need some serious financial markets education.

Don't try to write WAEC without first passing COMMON ENTRANCE.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
malachi2uk: CAN U HELP WITH ANSWER REGARDS TO D QUESTION ABOVE @natruetalk

no need answer any more already question answered. last Friday instead of d question to be address one member here just blaming me why comming here to announce my loss. didn't know if that was what i ask for

i just re-raise this issue because i once advice a member here to go for wire transfer to fund his account.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by malachi2uk(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
jsh_eng:

I knw those ones @omakay,jux look @his alert.
I tot dat wat he meant is that AUd/USD wil be Lower dan 1.0466 at 16:09 but as of that tym,A/U is 1.0478 meanin dat it is higher dan wat he stated or whr am I gettin it wrong coz sm1 said he Won d bet
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
malachi2uk:

I knw those ones @omakay,jux look @his alert.
I tot dat wat he meant is that AUd/USD wil be Lower dan 1.0466 at 16:09 but as of that tym,A/U is 1.0478 meanin dat it is higher dan wat he stated or whr am I gettin it wrong coz sm1 said he Won d bet

Well, the only way to track what the market was doing @ that particular time is very simple. Open your M1 chart for AUDUSD and look for the candlestick of that particular time. There lies your answer.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
I think it's time to start toasting the Asian pacific pairs and Newzealand pairs. All the others have lost their mojo for today.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by malachi2uk(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
jsh_eng:

Does it mean dat sm1 dat doesn't av MT4 won't trade on dix kind of alert...?

Wat am asking for is if dix alert is for FaLL or RiSE bet @omakay
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
malachi2uk:

Does it mean dat sm1 dat doesn't av MT4 won't trade on dix kind of alert...?

Wat am asking for is if dix alert is for FaLL or RiSE bet @omakay

STRICTLY LOWER means fall.....

MT4 platforms are the most common graphical representation of the financial market activities..

If you don't have an MT4 platform to monitor financial market activities with, then on what grounds would you want to place bets on your BOM dealing page.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by malachi2uk(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
omakay:

STRICTLY LOWER means fall.....

MT4 platforms are the most common graphical representation of the financial market activities..

If you don't have an MT4 platform to monitor financial market activities with, then on what grounds would you want to place bets on your BOM dealing page.

Dat means he lost d bet cox I went for a FALL but it continued rising and I lost it but sm1 here quoted it and said WON...dats Y am confused
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
GUDEVENIN HOUX...OMAKAY I SEE U JOOR
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by natruetalk: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
malachi2uk:

Dat means he lost d bet cox I went for a FALL but it continued rising and I lost it but sm1 here quoted it and said WO[/b]N...dats Y am [b]confused

don't be confused man, the guy does not took the trade at 1.0469 he might hav got his bet at more higher price which he won if he end the bet at the same time with others. my self won the same bet but i join the train @1.0483
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
teeboy4x: GUDEVENIN HOUX...OMAKAY I SEE U JOOR

Yes oooooo

You too much jooorrrr!!

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by joelreg(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
natruetalk:

just join betonmarket last week although am forex trader b4. i made my first deposit last week to bom as complained above instead of $190 but bom credit $154. but thank God today the account balance is now $232

i was about to go to the bank last friday to complain but instead i decided to sit down to make the balance from bom. glory be to almighty God i made it with interest on-top.
i was at the bank this afternoon but they told me the balance was charge by their intermediary bank since i didn't fill on the form that they should deduct it right away from here what the intermediary bank suppose to charge. though was confuse last friday because i use wire transfer on forex broker and nothing like that, that was why i brought the complain here first to know whether it has happen to Bom trader before.
moral of d story, do not use wire trf on BOM. visa card is better. imagine almost $80 commission altogether on $154

I think there was mistake somewhere. When i did mine they had two charges, one for local which was 3k why the offshore was 25 us dollar. Please note it is stock broker i wire it to.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by profdotcom: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
grin gud evening green guys. Hmmm will start my live account dis week my HIS grace.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
I wan sleep oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
omakay: I wan sleep oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GUD NYT BROV
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
OVER TO NIGHT SWITCH
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hey guys(where are they?) Meritdee, Manweysabi,Maxibrainz and others,

Please whoever knows how to use the Boss mode on metatrader 4 should teach me o-o. I have read the link you guys gave where i downloaded it from but that discussed it lightly on assumptions without teaching a first time user how to go about it. Make una direct me how to use it to analyse trend and signals so that I go begin to trade like a boss lady. grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by hydiciousb: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2012
After Tuesday's winning trade on KO, that makes us a perft 2-0 on our alerts this week. Can we make it a perfect 3-0 with Wednesday's alert?

For Wednesday morning, purchase a PUT/SELL on Apple (AAPL) with an entry price of 570.00 or higher for 1 unit and an end of day expiration.

Trade Alert for Wednesday, Dec 5th

Buy/Sell: Sell

Symbol: AAPL

Price: $570.00 or higher
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 1:15am On Dec 05, 2012
hydiciousb: After Tuesday's winning trade on KO, that makes us a perft 2-0 on our alerts this week. Can we make it a perfect 3-0 with Wednesday's alert?

For Wednesday morning, purchase a PUT/SELL on Apple (AAPL) with an entry price of 570.00 or higher for 1 unit and an end of day expiration.

Trade Alert for Wednesday, Dec 5th

Buy/Sell: Sell

Symbol: AAPL
diz 1 dey bom? grin grin grin grin

Price: $570.00 or higher
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by pappy2000: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2012
Good Evening Everyone I think we should take advantage of the Jobs number and the Adp report,For thosw who know me,they know that the Jobs report is a sure bet and I always tell my follwers that if you have two cars you should sell one and stake the money on the jobs report. As you are all aware that I am an antagonist of bom but the truth of the matter is that they have improved. Having said so much I believe that the Jobs report should be taken serious and another strategy which I found in trend following is you can use the ADX to trade shorter time frame if you have the strategy. I can't go into the details of the strategy because its complex a bit but I will see how I can share the idea with other. Another financial instrument added on the bom Platform is the south africa Index n the Niffty the Indian market
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 1:45am On Dec 05, 2012
malachi2uk:

Dat means he lost d bet cox I went for a FALL but it continued rising and I lost it but sm1 here quoted it and said WON...dats Y am confused

i entered it at 1.0483 that was why i won it and it ended at 1.0474
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 2:21am On Dec 05, 2012
pappy2000: Good Evening Everyone I think we should take advantage of the Jobs number and the Adp report,For thosw who know me,they know that the Jobs report is a sure bet and I always tell my follwers that if you have two cars you should sell one and stake the money on the jobs report. As you are all aware that I am an antagonist of bom but the truth of the matter is that they have improved. Having said so much I believe that the Jobs report should be taken serious and another strategy which I found in trend following is you can use the ADX to trade shorter time frame if you have the strategy. I can't go into the details of the strategy because its complex a bit but I will see how I can share the idea with other. Another financial instrument added on the bom Platform is the south africa Index n the Niffty the Indian market
lol at d bolded...u wan kill person b dat...nothing is sure in dis game. MM can never be over emphasized no matter wat cheesy grin

long time bro where av u bin? d fundy guru...i hail o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 2:38am On Dec 05, 2012
dagr8:
pls make sure u get cool b4 u go 2 d bank so dat u wont scatter GTBank dis busy friday.lol grin grin
well. i dont think bom charges any fee 4 bank wire deposit...i will advise u 1st go 2 d bank...ask for explanations den u will know where exactly d problem lies...probably exchange rate issues...jusst saying
why are pple nt using UBA africard? so far i guess it is still d best...
natruetalk: no need answer any more already question answered. last Friday instead of d question to be address one member here just blaming me why comming here to announce my loss. didn't know if that was what i ask for

i just re-raise this issue because i once advice a member here to go for wire transfer to fund his account.
bro...ur question was well answered...may be u were not satisfy...nobody blamed u 4 using bank wire... just advising u of a better option..
thank God u av recovered d loss...More greens

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (102)

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.