Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,762 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (163377 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by topeteadr(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2008
Guy's what 'bout 'tis stuff www.sureproxy.com, ' i use it in place of the google transcoder. . . Thus it allows me 2 check my mail and allows me 2 chat using the MTN trick. . . ,

Here's the site add. .
Www.sureproxy.com/nph-index.cgi/011110A/http/www.skweezer.net/browse.aspx
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2008
@all,i got dis bout celtel's wap on friday morn,try it,but i have only used it on kobrawap using dis format
'www.kobrawap.com/jCustomerWAPProv
u have to watch out 4 d small nd capital letters,dats d trick i use to chat now,but make sure u dnt av crdt sha
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by topeteadr(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2008
Lol. . . . I heard kobrawap is free on every 'NETWORK' i use it on MTN without credit. . . .
Come una no dey go church. . . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2008
@tope,it isnt fri,bt av just startd usin dis trick 2 chat on it,but i nid 2 furnish d trick wel,cuz der r sum faults wit it,u can visit any site wit it
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by topeteadr(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2008
Lol samuel, I don't knw 'bout u. . . But I browse that wap site 4 free.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by topeteadr(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2008
Lol samuel, I don't knw 'bout u. . . But I browse that wap site 4 free.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2008
tope,i browse fri on kobra wit mtn,do u chat dia?wats ur id
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2008
tope_teadr, u too. .u no dey go church
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2008
dragnet,i av added u on my YIM
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2008
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2008
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2008
samuelk, alryt . I'd do same
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2008
dragnet5050 abi?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2008
.positive
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2008
roger that
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2008
hey thanks guys. But i still need yahoo IM server configuration for my n72. Anyone whos got it holla
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MrInfo1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2008
@ powerblaze

try http://www.yamigo.com
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2008
Ask MTN, celtel tranquilized theirs. . . .as for glo, their attendants might not have a tangible clue as to what it is
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2008
isn't there a way to connect directly? I just feel these 3rd party companies could have access to our mail account since we connect to mail servers through their servers.
i think there should be a way to get yahoo messenger server for im and connect directly to it
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MrInfo1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2008
@powerblaze

Try Yahoo go undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2008
Yahoo what?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MrInfo1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2008
[size=28pt]Yahoo go[/size]
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2008
@infobaba, wats that site dat offers YIM,that u used when ur YIM was fumbling?, make i use dat1 for the main time wink
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2008
OK, I'll check it out. Too bad i can't download it with celtel's mms sad
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MrInfo1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2008
@ tobs

www.meebo.com but the site they mess up with celtel's connection, i will advice you use opera to open http://us.m.yahoo.com (I'm mobile )

@ powerblaze

Heya
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2008
@info,i am aving probs downloading opera, if i download am finish e go sey make i no RUN the program,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MrInfo1(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2008
tobs:

@info,i am aving probs downloading opera, if i download am finish e go sey make i no RUN the program,

and did u run the program (lmao)
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 12:18am On Feb 11, 2008
just used the mobile method on opera. worked well, just not sweet enuf grin
Thanks anyway
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2008
How do I check my messages with the opera kina yahoo? The hard way? ow well.
tobs:

Wish I could help you, I have virtually all the opera versions till date.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2008
@info, yeah i did, but it gives me an error msg, i save am ontop my flash drive, my bro dey wit am, i go copy am
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 12:44am On Feb 11, 2008
powerblaze:

How do I check my messages with the opera kina yahoo? The hard way? ow well.
Wish I could help you, I have virtually all the opera versions till date.
help me pls
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MrInfo1(m): 12:47am On Feb 11, 2008
@ tobs

Re-download the opera, it possible that the flash drive made it corrupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (169)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN?