Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,462 members, 7,944,293 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Do You Believe In Project Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Believe In Project Nigeria? (789 Views)

Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA / Health Care For Pregnant Women (project Nigeria GO GOODLUCK !!!!) / Project Nigeria GO GOODLUCK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Project Nigeria? by busuyi77: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2008
Guys do you believe in this country, I have been having discussion with my friends but it is unfortunate because they do not believe in this country but I do and I will tell you why. I need to hear from you before I give the whole house my opinion.
I am ready to listen to fears and all, let us bear it all, no holds,
Thank You
Re: Do You Believe In Project Nigeria? by noetic(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2008
u tell us ur opinion first.
Re: Do You Believe In Project Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2008
busuyi77:

Guys do you believe in this country, I have been having discussion with my friends but it is unfortunate because they do not believe in this country but I do and I will tell you why. I need to hear from you before I give the whole house my opinion.

I wonder who you are to tell us to post our opinion before you post yours which is already prepared. Are you Yaradua or Bush?

As regards to your friends not believing in Nigeria, find out from them why they don't believe in Nigeria instead of just blabbing with your friends in the name of discussion.

busuyi77:

Thank You

Really? The "savior" is here at last. Congratulations.

Just state why you believe in Nigeria and people may be willing to respond to your question.
Re: Do You Believe In Project Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2008
busuyi77:

Thank You

Do you have any idea what it really means to believe in a country?? I mean I see so many folks in here go around throwing statements such as " I love Nigeria", "I believe in Nigeria" around and I wonder if those people really knew what that implies.
Re: Do You Believe In Project Nigeria? by segunpc(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2008
i want NIGERIA to b a great place.

cos nigeria na my country and i am a second class citizen in other country!

whether blive or not i want God to install a good person there.

though they ve been deceiving us for eon and am tired of promises so i don't know what to bliv.

(1) (Reply)

Would John Edwards Make Be The "perfect" Running Mate For Obama? / Learn How To Throw Shoes At Bush / Can Someone Advise Prof.dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.