Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,962 members, 7,922,375 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:39 AM

Kanu Should Be Appointed As The New Coach And Vogts Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Should Be Appointed As The New Coach And Vogts Out (700 Views)

Tijjani Babangida Appointed As Special Assistant To Coach Sunday Oliseh / Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba / New Coach And New Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Should Be Appointed As The New Coach And Vogts Out by kelopez77: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2008
We all saw what happend against Benin that Kanu was the one directing the playes on what to do although he was injured but he underatnd the game more than Berti Vogts who was the coach and who dont really understand how football is played in Africa,i think Kanu should be given the chance to lead the super eagle because he's got the vision and understanding and he can read a match when he is not playing, we should forget about his colour but what he can give to our football is what we really want,we should give him the backing that he needed.

OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST

1996 FIFA 6TH BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

UEFA CHAMPION LEAGUE WINNER WITH AJAX

PREMIER LEAGUE WINNER WITH ARSENAL TWICE

F A CUP WINNER WITH ARSENAL

He has all the experience in football

What else could we ask for a coach?

plz I need ur contribution here
Re: Kanu Should Be Appointed As The New Coach And Vogts Out by folahann(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2008
You didn't write that he was 2 times African footballer of the year

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Olympic Qualifier Today Online / Electronic World Cup '08 Nigeria, Preliminaries Starts June 2nd / Forza ! Milan We Are Back In Champions League!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.