Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Photoshop Class - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop Class (4342 Views)

HD Photoshop Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshop Class by Elgaxton(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2008
which of them?
Re: Photoshop Class by Truetalk(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2008
I would like to convert my flash project to a video format any softwares to use and the download link .I go dey happy oh if u guys can help.

E go bettter someday oh.
Re: Photoshop Class by Elgaxton(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2008
Truetalk:

I would like to convert my flash project to a video format any softwares to use and the download link .I go dey happy oh if u guys can help.

E go bettter someday oh.

hmmm!

I have not seen that one before o, but u can use video camera to focus on the screen and capture it as a video.

I go try search around sha.
Re: Photoshop Class by A2J(m): 5:51am On Mar 13, 2008
you too much baba me, good luck m8
Re: Photoshop Class by Truetalk(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2008
I mean converting micromedia flash project into probably .avi,mpeg.

I hope u understand me now guyz.\\thanks
Re: Photoshop Class by Elgaxton(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2008
Truetalk:

I mean converting micromedia flash project into probably .avi,mpeg.

I hope u understand me now guys.\\thanks

I have not seen it yet o.

I only know about AVI MpEG to SWF,

I'll keep searching though.
Re: Photoshop Class by Elgaxton(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2008
See what I Got sha

Target: Flash Video Recorder 1.00
Protection: Armadillo 3.78 (unpacked + repacked with FSG to save space)
Compatible systems: Microsoft Windows Vista Compatible
MSRP: 49.95 USD
Free for Astalavista.ms forum members

Flash Video Recorder is a professional quality video production studio designed to capture and record screen activity in real time. With this video recording software you can capture the moving action on your computer screen and save it as a video file all in a matter of minutes. Here's the breakthrough. You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars anymore to get a video capturing tool for recording your screen activities into both AVI video and FLASH .swf files because now you have Flash Video Recorder

Flash Video Screen Recorder lets you record your screen with audio, video and webcam to create:
Company video presentations showcasing your company products, key personal corporate messages and general announcements.
Product demos with our exclusive Screen Caption to highlight product features
Training videos where you can detail exactly how to use your product or software.
Create 'how to' videos for your customers showing them every step from unpacking to installation
Online lectures for sharing information

, and that's just the beginning.

Flash Video Recorder is easy fun and easy to use.

Here we go:

http://www.zshare.net/download/6894904e6a6d4b/
Re: Photoshop Class by Elgaxton(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2008
Hey TrueTalk,

After plenty browsing I finally got the stuff u need.

http://rapidshare.com/files/95294513/SWF___FLV_Toolbox_3.5.17.252-Orthodox.cracked.rar.html

enjoy
Re: Photoshop Class by tungbaski: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2008
you can also use total video converter frm swf to avi. by effectmatrix.com ya all gt to be comitted. peace out
Re: Photoshop Class by tungbaski: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2008
you can also use total video converter frm swf to avi. by effectmatrix.com ya all gt to be comitted. peace out
Re: Photoshop Class by tungbaski: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2008
Re: Photoshop Class by dejahvu(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2008
a new student just join the class,
started using fireworks 4 days ago.but just got photoshop creative suit cs3, im gng to start learning photoshop cs3 2morow i heard is da bomb,
below are the works i did with fireworks ,
criticize my works, im going to place from d first work i did til the current one, ,
Re: Photoshop Class by A2J(m): 4:34am On Mar 29, 2008
the dreamweaver portable and photoshop not working for me, i don't know why, check out my work here and let me know what u think

http://dbstudio.110mb.com/cles/

and below is the design you taught me,

Re: Photoshop Class by ztyle(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2008
Nice Work, you seem to be gud @ Dreamnweaver & Photoshop! wink
Re: Photoshop Class by A2J(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2008
ztyle:

Nice Work, you seem to be good @ Dreamnweaver & Photoshop! wink

Thanks but am completely new to both dreamweaver and photoshop, hope i get to the status of genius someday grin
Re: Photoshop Class by justbones(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2008
me too grin
Re: Photoshop Class by Nellyhands: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
Hey bro, pls can i get your tutorials.Thanks.
I can always be of help to you anytime, anywhere. Nelly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

36 Graphics & Design Ebooks / Quality, Affordable Graphic Design And Printing Services / (picture) Chck Out This Art ! Looks So Realistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.