Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? (26785 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by UncleJJ(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Send a dozen roses to her office...

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by andicod1st(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
greaterlove:
No, make it a private jet.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by andicod1st(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
Or beta still, if private jet is too expensive you can simply make it an aeroplane
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by uncletbuddy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
My advice for you is that you should not go beyond what you can afford! You can buy her a car. A new phone. A necklace. A dress with shoe and bag to match with an umbrella if you can. Just anything good. But for me I prefer something that will last so that it will always remind her of that day.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by kennyblac(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Birthday gifts atimes does not require high spending, some gals would prefer d greatest suprise ever in their life...

1. Be infront of her door/gate as early as 6am, have her potrait drawn/craft on a big frame. Present dis to her with rose flower with fragrant smell. I did to my girl last year, despite all d expensive gifts she received from friends and family. Mine happens to be d best. Thou little but suprised moment of her life ever.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by hama20: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12: Take her out on a nice romantic date, after u guys r done eating and sipping some nice wine, take her out on a nice romantic stroll while the sunsets. After that blind fold her and take her back to a hotel room, which you have decorated with roses and chocolate and wine/champagne. Unblind fold her and let her reminisce over the scenery and then suprise her with a nice necklace, bracelet, or any other jewelry item. Remember to be a total gentleman through out the evening, open the doors 4 her, hold her hand, pull out the chair, carry her to the bed, etc. Trust me, she will never forget this birthday
Na NOLLYWOOD STYLE BE THAT
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by osifred(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12: Take her out on a nice romantic date, after u guys r done eating and sipping some nice wine, take her out on a nice romantic stroll while the sunsets. After that blind fold her and take her back to a hotel room, which you have decorated with roses and chocolate and wine/champagne. Unblind fold her and let her reminisce over the scenery and then suprise her with a nice necklace, bracelet, or any other jewelry item. Remember to be a total gentleman through out the evening, open the doors 4 her, hold her hand, pull out the chair, carry her to the bed, etc. Trust me, she will never forget this birthday
What is the title of this movie?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by imarena(f): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nice piece of jewelry does it for me! Don't forget the loving too
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by TableLeg(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes: Lemmme think mickey
I..........Uhmmmmmmmmmmph... I guess you should buy her 3 things
1. Sexcy bomb shorts with oda fine fine clothes
2.Pants
3.Flowers
You are a dun/ce!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Sunnibenty: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
Get hear some sexy pantz,bombshortz n perfum rap up wit flower.try it,gul apreciat such gift
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by dabrake(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
I don't know.
Gave a girl a painting of herself and a cute wristwatch, she complained.
Bought some textbooks to aid another girl in her struggling courses, she complained.
Played Jeremih's "BIRTHDAY SEX" track for another, she complained.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by candieangel12(f): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
hama20: Na NOLLYWOOD STYLE BE THAT

osifred:
What is the title of this movie?

Un-romantic fellas angry
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Goldieluks: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2012

Every girl's dream.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Goldieluks: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2012
Okija_juju:

angry angry angry angry

got me cracking. grin
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Elise1: 2:44am On Nov 15, 2012
greaterlove:
No, make it a private jet.

Private jet ke, you don't want her to start trying to fly. We all know one or two things about those who try to fly themselves.

I think a nice small GL mercedes will do atleast I go appreciate that one. Don't forget to make it a romamtic colour grin
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2012
As engrfcuksmtin wink wink wink hot and good nacking will do. grin grin grin
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by oshosjf(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2012
onila: ipad
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

and a very expensive perfume
Then start working and buy dem 4urself
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by subzero2(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2012
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

Are u his gf?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by uncletbuddy(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2012
My advice for you is that you should not go beyond what you can afford! You can buy her a car. A new phone. A necklace. A dress with shoe and bag to match with an umbrella if you can. Just anything good. But for me I prefer something that will last so that it will always remind her of that day. Maybe a text will do

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by jamale: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2012
Anything from a toaster to a gun.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by jlad2003(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2012
nuffin would be more better than dis
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Dynaman(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2012
onila:

maybe because I only mess with rich Nigerian dudes

and this is what they give out these dayz 2 their girlfriends

broke as.-s Niggaz, I suggest uhm some nice heels or a really affordable perume
go get rich urself girl and stop being a pest!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by avuekwe(f): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2012
He proposed to me on my birthday, Nov 12, 2012. It was the best gift for me. Try it.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by candieangel12(f): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2012
avuekwe: He proposed to me on my birthday, Nov 12, 2012. It was the best gift for me. Try it.

Congratulations on your recent proposal.
But the OP is already engaged to his babe na.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by jhydebaba(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2012
The yeye mod that hid my garri post should be high on some form of garrium sulphite. For crying out loud, what the fvcking hell is wrong with u packaging garri to surprise ur partner
jhydebaba: Package garri for her. When she opens the wrapper she will be like wow!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Sezua(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2012
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

runs gal....mschew
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Sezua(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2012
avuekwe: He proposed to me on my birthday, Nov 12, 2012. It was the best gift for me. Try it.
hope we wud all b invited to d wedding......if it eventually cums
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Victorisrael(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2012
[/color]i will buy luvly flowers 4 her[color=#006600]i will buy luvly flowers 4 heri will buy luvly flowers 4 her

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Don4life: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

Its advice on how to have a romantic date. He wants to make it not only romantic but also memorable. My advice is both of those qualities.
jst lyk u boo
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Don4life: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

Congratulations on your recent proposal.
But the OP is already engaged to his babe na.
boo wen is ur bdae cumin up nao
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Jacqueline88(f): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2012
if u waste ur time and money buying expensive things and she ends up rejecting u 'd be in more confussion. Its tru ladies like supprises but u 'll be more honest with her by saying sometin like "i've done alot of thinking as to what i should get u for.......dat 'll really make a meaning."
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Don4life: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2012
Jacqueline88: if u waste ur time and money buying expensive things and she ends up rejecting u 'd be in more confussion. Its tru ladies like supprises but u 'll be more honest with her by saying sometin like "i've done alot of thinking as to what i should get u for.......dat 'll really make a meaning."
on ha bdae u will be telling her dt"u have done alot of thinkin as to what u should get for ha" undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / Witches Are Everywhere! / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.