Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year (20873 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ayobase(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
190:

I don't bash women, I'm married to- 7 wives angry

And still looking for concubines on here.
You don't bash women?
My chin resting on my right palm........
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ayobase(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Ayobase, please remove Acidosis and 2sexy from that list biko nu. Acidosis and 2sexy still believe there are good girls out there though in the minority but for 190-the-clown, he has completely given up on Nigerian ladies, labelling them to be all the same.

LOL...SO U SEF SABI THESE PEOPLE.
Thats why 190 is the president!
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ayobase(m): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Hello 2sexy,

(high five to you) I've seen it oh my brother; like you said, history will always repeat itself.

You're taking downcasted case P! as in Personal.

Now u know why he is part of the association!
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ayobase(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Hehehe..thanks o! I only hope i get paid... wink

You are on the payroll of 190.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2012
Make una allow me get peace for house wen I dey
I'm in the-middle of a party - stop distracting me angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Delfino: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2012
She simply wants to crawl back into your life.
Ignore the message, move on and you will continue to be better without her.

But why still keep her as facebook friend
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 18, 2012
My guy make peace with her
because she fit win 10million naira for baba ijebu 2moro

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190: 1:31am On Nov 18, 2012
ayobase:

angry angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190: 1:32am On Nov 18, 2012
Brainrex: My guy make peace with her
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Omolola1(f): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Downcasted

Change ur username already na
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
ayobase:

And you are our watch-dog! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ayobase(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
190: Make una allow me get peace for house wen I dey
I'm in the-middle of a party - stop distracting me angry

Your phone dey alert you anytime ur name is mentioned on NL?
Kuku off the phone koi!
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ayobase(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
2sexy: And you are our watch-dog! grin grin grin grin

Of course, if its a person that monitors the practice of a company in order not to compromise!
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
ayobase:

Your phone dey alert you anytime ur name is mentioned on NL?
Kuku off the phone koi!

This ayobase nor get sense oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by iyatrustee(f): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
anyone seen downcasted? i tink i have fallen for him already! embarassed
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
Brainrex: My guy make peace with her
You be enemy of progress? angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
iyatrustee: anyone seen downcasted? i tink i have fallen for him already! embarassed
huh? Just like that?
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
allow me contribute to your thread. (kindly forgive any typos)

There's this girl (lets call her IYATRUSTEE) dating my friend (let's call him DOWNCASTED). All the while, iyatrustee was only leading him on; everything was a lie. Downcasted was very caring and honest to a fault, and iyatrustee took advantage of that fact. Downcasted even had to use his school fee to help her in a time of crisis. He couldnt make back the money; and it resulted in 10 carryovers. And that eventually led to him quittin school at just 100L 2nd semester. This happened in 2010. To add salt to injury, iyatrustee dumped him and slept with Downcasted's friend (whom we shall call ACIDTALK).
This happened right under his nose. But he couldn't do shi.t cos Acidtalk was a big boy and owned a posh SUV, while he (downcasted) couldnt afford even a Benz 190.
Fast-forward to 2012, Downcasted now drives a posh Toyota Camry and is a competent computer scientist.
Just three days, ago, the same girl Iyatrustee who slept with his friend, Acidtalk, came back to Downcasted. She says it's been long they talk and it's not a bad idea talking over life in general. Do u see where this is heading?
She would love to come back, after 2 yrs? The point is this . . .

in any relationship that turned bad; the oppressor (your girlfriend) would always try to return to the oppressed (which is you).
always have it in the back of your mind, that tables do turn, what goes up must come down, karma is a bi.tch, and whatever goes around
must surely come back around, full circle
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
^And of all cars you saw to use - it was the benz 190 you decided to use undecided undecided
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
190-the-clown:
^And of all cars you saw to use - it was the benz 190 you decided to use undecided undecided
0o0o0ops! Did I step on somborry's toes?
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by iyatrustee(f): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^^ did you step on somborry toes? oh yes you did! angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
^dont mind the bragger of all cars in the world it was the benz 190 he saw to use as example

what does he mean, that the 190 is a small man's car angry angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
Wahala dey o
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^ did you step on somborry toes? oh yes you did! angry
Ah, sowi oh. I just dey pass my own oh
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
2sexy: Wahala dey o

grin grin
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin

Abeg no mind them jor, the most important tin is my message was passed across.
F.ck whomsoever's toes i stepped on, especially if their names start wit "I" or "1" . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by iyatrustee(f): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
@mmpunkxx, i dey vex say u use my name without permission and you still dey tell me fck me. embarassed

@190, before nko? benz 190 Na broke ass cars now! cool

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
iyatrustee: @mmpunkxx, i just dey vex say u use my name without permission. embarassed

@190, before nko? benz 190 Na broke ass cars now! cool

Ehen, and so what? what's special in ya name? Iyatrustee, u should even be happy that i typed your name wit capital letter "I"
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Abeg no mind them jor, the most important tin is my message was passed across.
F.ck whomsoever's toes i stepped on, especially if their names start wit "I" or "1" . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at this monkey miss road indirectly throwing words at me
who is your mate!
You better channel all your replies to this thread or exit this thread via backdoor

@Iyatrustee if 190 is a broke car then what do you saw about the 1960 bettle
nor make me vex angry angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
190-the-clown:

[color=red]
Look at this monkey miss road indirectly throwing words at me
who is your mate!
You better channel all your replies to this thread or exit this thread via backdoor

I can see your profile pic, we no be mate truly.
How can you expect me to be mates with someone who pushes a 190? #justaskin
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by iyatrustee(f): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Ehen, and so what? what's special in ya name? Iyatrustee, u should even be happy that i typed your name wit capital letter "I"

oh my! cry cry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
190-the-clown:
^dont mind the bragger of all cars in the world it was the benz 190 he saw to use as example

what does he mean, that the 190 is a small man's car angry angry

See me see trouble oh, what's the [i]relationship [/i]btwn u and a Benz 190 ? Unfathomable!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? / Guys!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Handsome You Are. / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.