Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,837 members, 7,945,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! (2502 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by onila(f): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
some guy told me I have class smiley I wonder why he said that

i felt so proud of myself smiley
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by slimchi2k2(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
ONILA how many thread u hav open today maybe u we still open another one
back to ur topick, thanx him anytime he say dat
how are u today

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by onila(f): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
slimchi2k2: ONILA how many thread u hav open today maybe u we still open another one
back to ur topick, thanx him anytime he say dat
how are u today

I am good, hommie! smiley
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by Mynd44: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Here we go again
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by wissezy: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
Lol
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by MMM2(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Onila

U re classy in d bedroom undecided
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
«following»
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
hornipipe: «following»
me too
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by tintingz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
a village gal is the kind of classy gal i know. . .
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by onila(f): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
tintingz: a village gal is the kind of classy gal i know. . .
what a local nigga!

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
i'll consider any gurl classy BUT onila.
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by onila(f): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
lalaosky: i'll consider any gurl classy BUT onila.
I am nice smiley
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
lalaosky: i'll consider any gurl classy BUT onila.
Wow!!!

@Topic, Class is relative
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
lol...mynd, i was just kidding.onila is classy though troublesome sha
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila: I am nice smiley

i wish i could believe that but your posts,threads and siggy says otherwise....lol..

just kidding.onila i like you and consider you classy no matter the kind of threads you create.i see them as an avenue to have fun.you're classy.as a matter of fact, i'm FOLLOWING you, so that's shows i consider you classy..*winks*
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by onila(f): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
lalaosky:

i wish i could believe that but your posts,threads and siggy says otherwise....lol..

just kidding.onila i like you and consider you classy no matter the kind of threads you create.i see them as an avenue to have fun.you're classy.as a matter of fact, i'm FOLLOWING you, so that's shows i consider you classy..*winks*
i like a cool Nigga! and yr cute too kiss
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by kenono(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Onila is working so hard!! Yet the thread still suffers from stunted growth. cry cry angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by pleep(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
mixed chicks.
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by onila(f): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
pleep: mixed chicks.
I thot u were afrocentric abi na pro-black

wuz up with u and mixed chicks
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nonsensica!
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by fitzmayowa: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
M M M: Onila

U re classy in d bedroom undecided
Don't say that again Onila is still a virgin
#teamvirgin
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by pleep(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila: I thot u were afrocentric abi na pro-black

wuz up with u and mixed chicks
college changed me.

The mixed chicks are just too hot here. undecided
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by onila(f): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
pleep: college changed me.

The mixed chicks are just too hot here. undecided
shame on you

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by DukeNija(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
I Consider Godly, Beautiful and Intelligent Girls very classy. kiss
cool
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by pleep(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
^ lightskinned chicks are O.K too...

It would he shameful if i liked white girls, so i don't. Im still pro black smiley
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by wissezy: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Let truth be told. Onila you gat no class.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by tintingz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila: what a local nigga!
what a local question. . .
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by sweetcheecks(f): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila: some guy told me I have class smiley I wonder why he said that

i felt so proud of myself smiley

Sweetheart, class is not something you get or obtain, it's innate, it's what you are!!! kiss
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by tintingz(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
i dont know what is classy in women. . .when most of them are used like condom. . .women are like roses tongue
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by snthesis(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
Any chic i meet in d lecture room is classy grin
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 15, 2012
My definition of a classy gurl

1.Independence on any man for her daily life affairs
2.Highly intelligent
3.Matured in handling issues
4.Decent dressing(no tattoos,anklets e.t.c)
5.High moral standards
6.Relevance to the society

With dis I can say a Lady is classy.
Re: Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! by onila(f): 3:22am On Nov 15, 2012
Chuzzyrules: My definition of a classy gurl

1.Independence on any man for her daily life affairs

2.Highly intelligent
3.Matured in handling issues
4.Decent dressing(no tattoos,anklets e.t.c)
5.High moral standards
6.Relevance to the society

With dis I can say a Lady is classy.
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija / I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic) / I Like Talking To Females Than Males. Do I Have A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.