Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,669 members, 7,930,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:07 PM

If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? (17650 Views)

Which Is The Best Position To Sleep With Partner-Photo / Describe Your Ex- With A Movie Title / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by adoken: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2012
Listen to Lil Wayne "SHE WILL"
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by maidenhead: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2012
why not. Besides, i never fought any of them. Nice poeple they are. Only i can't be with every nice person i guess. So i still help when they need it. They help me too.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by dilbert100: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2012
sure why not
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Flawlessdiva1(f): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
Yomieluv: Why now,being Ex doesn't mean you should be sworn enemy of each other. I can be of help to my Ex,on the condition that she aint a Nigeria girl,Nigeria Girls are useless animals,I would rather tear the money than give those basterds called Nigeria girls.
See hatred!!

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by TexOviawe: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
Truckpusher: And who is this mountain goat...yo u got dumped by your Nigerian girl friend because of your attitude and you are here insulting your mama abi..and for crying out loud like the madman you are,which reasonable lady will run alongside a drug addict like you?...i know this guy wella,he's an idi/ot and always on crack.
....really?lol
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by AzaMontana(f): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
Its fine for a male ex to help a femail ex with money and please do not explect it back but its not fine for a female ex to assist a male ex financialy unless he realy begs and swears to pay and if he dont pay wahala be there
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by gwas(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
Yomieluv: Why now,being Ex doesn't mean you should be sworn enemy of each other. I can be of help to my Ex,on the condition that she aint a Nigeria girl,Nigeria Girls are useless animals,I would rather tear the money than give those basterds called Nigeria girls.

You were just unfortunate to have dated the useless animals...and that means you yourself have similar character to have attracted them. If you spread around like tentacles of an octopus, you would know Nigeria housed innumerable classic and virtuous damsels!
@op, why not?
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
It depends...
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
centje: It depends...
cool... it depends jare. No mind wetin I write ooo. I give and still help. But when giving to a girl, i become very sensitive.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Exclibur(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Yes I would.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Mavor: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
95% of Nigerian chicks are leeches. Cunny man die, Cunny man bury am.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by SimplySEA(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
If she can be foolish and shameless enough to come to ME, then i will....
I still remember some of her last words when i was down trying to convince her not to go: "people de by car, build house for people and yet them de break up.....!" if she can overcome those words, then i can be very helpful.....
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
SimplySEA: If she can be foolish and shameless enough to come to ME, then i will....
I still remember some of her last words when i was down trying to convince her not to go: "people de by car, build house for people and yet them de break up.....!" if she can overcome those words, then i can be very helpful.....
Hmmm... brother, you are not alone.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
2sexy: cool... it depends jare. No mind wetin I write ooo. I give and still help. But when giving to a girl, i become very sensitive.

for me it depends on what led to the break up and how much i love the ex. But i cant help an arrogant person.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
centje: for me it depends on what led to the break up and how much i love the ex. But i cant help an arrogant person.
Exactly! Mine was arrogant, greedy and selfish
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
maumau1: i was in a position like that. he called asking for money after fooling himself in the relationship.
before i could respond to him my husband took the phone from me and told him never to call me again for such nonsence.

Madam, I like your husband's guts. Say me well to him.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Jceazer12(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
I can assist but not when she see me as an ATM.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by kaze4blues(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
It all depends on d manner in wch we end d rlanship. Bt on a gud day I help anyone dt needs ma assistance
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Druss(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
Did it once and regretted it. It depends on the lady. Some have a shiite heart and such stuff often reminds you why you ran from them.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by slimchi2k2(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
@jude33084(m[
quote author=jude33084]

Admit it guy, you still have feelings for her wink just that you are a bit confuse or an ego issue is playing its part in you. As long as she still comes to your house to help your mum aŋԂ u still give her money for her up keep? ♏ãn u are still into her smiley Dont call her your ex yet grin[/quote]

bro there's notin to admit,havin feelin for her is the worst tin i can do to myself,she admit her mistak and ask both my family for 4giveness,and i do,
i start takin care of her from ss2 give her admission,she's now writin her project,since we ve problem my mum ve bein takin care of her schoool and she's always there for my mum,she treath to kill herself before my mum ask me to call her,to short the word there's notin wrong to tak care of ur ex,i wish she didn't play stupid game to me,just tell me dat she can't stand my situation the time i hav problem because she has bein waitin for long tim,i wil say ok,and it we be easy for me to tak her back now,
i tak care of 15 years old boy and 17 year old girl and i dnt no this two people never see them,but them live happy more than many rich family in nigeria from me,what about a girl i tak her prid,and she hav bein halpin my mum,i tak care of her nt that im rich but care

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
slimchi2k2: @jude33084(m[
quote author=jude33084]

Admit it guy, you still have feelings for her wink just that you are a bit confuse or an ego issue is playing its part in you. As long as she still comes to your house to help your mum aŋԂ u still give her money for her up keep? ♏ãn u are still into her smiley Dont call her your ex yet grin

bro there's notin to admit,havin feelin for her is the worst tin i can do to myself,she admit her mistak and ask both my family for 4giveness,and i do,
i start takin care of her from ss2 give her admission,she's now writin her project,since we ve problem my mum ve bein takin care of her schoool and she's always there for my mum,she treath to kill herself before my mum ask me to call her,to short the word there's notin wrong to tak care of ur ex,i wish she didn't play stupid game to me,just tell me dat she can't stand my situation the time i hav problem because she has bein waitin for long tim,i wil say ok,and it we be easy for me to tak her back now,
i tak care of 15 years old boy and 17 year old girl and i dnt no this two people never see them,but them live happy more than many rich family in nigeria from me,what about a girl i tak her prid,and she hav bein halpin my mum,i tak care of her nt that im rich but care
so what exactly did she do? did she cheat on u or what?
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by slimchi2k2(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
@2sexy
my problem wit her is nt cheatin,she used to see me once a yr before i ve problem,to be honest i dnt expect to meet her the way i leave her,we all blood and flesh.but she turn against me,infact she real destroy alot,now she claim that a guy used juju on her that she dnt no wat she do,but pls 2SEXY dnt ask more q again,i have already move on and dnt want to remember the past, hope to finish my project this comin yr before thinkin of women.but there's ntin wrong helpin ur ex nomatter wat,atleast remember there's one day ..........u know,
for the sake of the good time let the past go

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
na nanananna... me cant give dat devil my money.

Like I said, I will rather look for a beggar or an orphan to give it to.

In fact what led to me creating this thread was because she wanted to ask me for money but shame couldnt let her. I knew it even though she didnt say. she was constantly flashing and when I called to ask why she flashed me she muttered and said its nothing. 2 days later I saw 3 missed calls on my phone and at that point, I knew she needed something. That is her style. she only remembers me when she needs something...

I never called her back when I saw the missed calls. somedays later, I found out that she had gone back to PH. that means she was calling me to help her with transport fare.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
2sexy: cool... it depends jare. No mind wetin I write ooo. I give and still help. But when giving to a girl, i become very sensitive.

Hehehehehehe. 2sexy, I hope you're not a misogynist?
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by slimchi2k2(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
some times things happen and we dnt no why it happen,bro let the past go move on,life is all about experience and if thing dnt happen how whould u lean
if she ask u wat u know u are able to give her that we nt affect u give her,as u give orphan,
is only my friend the one that introduce me to nairaland can tell u wat i past trough,it seen to me like there's no more life with her,but today im still alive,and forgive her,i dnt think she we get someone like me,i treat her like princess from child till we brok up,she said no man we treat her lik i do,the family used to tell me that i'm the one that spoil her
but is story today,i wish her the best of life and we stand for her til she get where she should be,if she marry poor guy as long things is ok for me she we nt suffer

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
slimchi2k2: some times things happen and we dnt no why it happen,bro let the past go move on,life is all about experience and if thing dnt happen how whould u lean
if she ask u wat u know u are able to give her that we nt affect u give her,as u give orphan,
is only my friend the one that introduce me to nairaland can tell u wat i past trough,it seen to me like there's no more life with her,but today im still alive,and forgive her,i dnt think she we get someone like me,i treat her like princess from child till we brok up,she said no man we treat her lik i do,the family used to tell me that i'm the one that spoil her
but is story today,i wish her the best of life and we stand for her til she get where she should be,if she marry poor guy as long things is ok for me she we nt suffer

Thanks for the encouragement... but how long did it take her to say sorry?
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by slimchi2k2(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
@SEXY
alot of people found it difficult to say sorry,but u can still forgive without her sorry,sorry is just a word maybe she do it in anoder way but u dnt no

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
slimchi2k2: @SEXY
alot of people found it difficult to say sorry,but u can still forgive without her sorry,sorry is just a word maybe she do it in anoder way but u dnt no

Bro, Abeg na she use her hand scatter evry thing... na she lose not me. the guy she ran after never married her despite being older than me ooo, and now she is tired of him and he is tired of her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) / Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.