Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,624 members, 7,914,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? (21082 Views)

Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? / Men With Skinny Legs / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by MajeOfficial: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
www.facebook.com/ for more pictures

wanted to get your opinion smiley

Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by aadetoyin(f): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hmmmmm if its natural dreads its still acceptable that guys that do theirs. And it has to be well taken care of. Has to be neat else even my dog will bark at u.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
Depends on cleanliness and if he has a cute face to begin with.
The men I've seen around here with dreads have been very good-looking.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by Browneyes3(f): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Umm............lemme see..NO..NO..NOT @all!!! tongue it absolutely creeps me out,whether his cute or otherwise shocked
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by MrsChima(f): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
no.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by vivianc(f): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
NO!
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by InkedNerd(f): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
I'm totally open to being with a guy who has dreads. I was with one before and his hair was beautiful. It was curly and was light golden brown. I believe I mentioned it before on a thread once. I used to love playing around with his hair, especially when he'd get then re-twisted.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by MrsChima(f): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
Inked_Nerd: I'm totally open to being with a guy who has dreads. I was with one before and his hair was beautiful. It was curly and was light golden brown. I believe I mentioned it before on a thread once. I used to love playing around with his hair, especially when he'd get then re-twisted.
i

Inkie!!!!! How far na?
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by InkedNerd(f): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
i

Inkie!!!!! How far na?

Hey sis! Missed ya. Been gone for a while but I'm back now. What's up?
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by candieangel12(f): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2012
Hmmmm, I think some men with dreads are sexy as hell. Matter of fact, there is this guy at my school with dreads that I am totally crushing on.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by UjSizzle(f): 12:15am On Nov 15, 2012
Nope. Though i wouldn't mind twisting the hair of one.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by MrsChima(f): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Hey sis! Missed ya. Been gone for a while but I'm back now. What's up?

Say hi to your niece. kiss kiss kiss Missed you too! Got me a Greek boyfriend. tongue

Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by InkedNerd(f): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Say hi to your niece. kiss kiss kiss Missed you too! Got me a Greek boyfriend. tongue

Awww, she's cute! kiss

Greek boyfriend?!

You been holding out on me? I demand that you direct me to his brothers (if he has any) angry grin
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by MrsChima(f): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Awww, she's cute! kiss

Greek boyfriend?!

You been holding out on me? I demand that you direct me to his brothers (if he has any) angry grin

Girl...he has plenty of brothers but they are hoes. grin grin

Thanks! Baby C got her daddy's nose. Arggggh. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by InkedNerd(f): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Girl...he has plenty of brothers but they are hoes. grin grin

Thanks! Baby C got her daddy's nose. Arggggh. lipsrsealed

What happened to your husband? All of a sudden you have a boyfriend. Damn, I missed out on a lot undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by roymary: 12:45am On Nov 15, 2012
Such a beautiful girl but thanks to technology Trannies now have babies. grin
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by MrsChima(f): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

What happened to your husband? All of a sudden you have a boyfriend. Damn, I missed out on a lot undecided

Chima is on the bed playing with Chimette. grin grin grin

Shhhh...don't tell him about my greek stallion. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? by MrsChima(f): 12:47am On Nov 15, 2012
roymary: Such a beautiful girl but thanks to technology Trannies now have babies. grin

Too bad you are impotent. wink

(1) (Reply)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.