Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,550 members, 7,972,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:37 PM

Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back (20307 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2012
Even if na suit i wear.... I'll still carry ma baby.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by abuabdulhaqq(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2012
1920MaMa:

Typical. smh
@ naturally u be mumu
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by SELFWORTH: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:
Is he washing his wife's pata

No. He needs to wash your mouth too. Small boy!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by oluking: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2012
its nothing new,i do it with my 9 month old baby a lot.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Ice4jez(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2012
even on a normal day i will do dat.my wife dont need to be sick before i go show love to my own child.make we remember when i visit my sister n use to carry my niece when going out.ladies love dat n i know watin i gain.married guys the best way to make ur wife fall in luv with u again is to help her with ur baby.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Anvaller: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2012
naturality: only a foolish man will do this. even if na my pikin nko? everybody has a duty to play and this is definitely not my own part

U should be ashamed of urself... U better heal urself of that backward mentality. Thinking its only the woman that should care for the child. One thing ppl like u don't know is that things can not remain as it was in our generation compared to the coming generation of our children. Ur child wouldn't give a damn about u if u don't create a close bond between u both. When u would realize that paying his school fees and bringing food to the table alone was not not enough for ur child to feel u as a father would be too late. In our generation, the society compels us to learn to love our father even if he is not always there. The way the world is changing, that status-quo can not be sustained, so that guy u are calling a fool is more civilized than u and he is seeing the future that u fail to see.
My advice for you... wake up!!! and then grow up!!!

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by SELFWORTH: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2012
naturality: only a foolish man will do this. even if na my pikin nko? everybody has a duty to play and this is definitely not my own part

Ego daddy. Poor child.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2012
People can be real funny. So if I don't carry my son on his back I'm only a fluid donor? Wow. What about all the other things I do for him, don't they count towards m 'real manness'? Smh. I don't have to prove my 'real manness' by backing my kids, sorry. #only_real_men_back_their_kids? smh
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2012
U're so cwaxy &silly 2say dz. Na pride go kill u

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2012
then you're better off without kids if u think they're are jobs allocated to a particular person.... The insights of a shallow man.... That's y they're called. "Bundles of Joy"...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by chucksbadt(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2012
@ OP u dey 4k up O˚˚˚°º .........am wondering how does this post affect the price of my future *private jet*
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by patholaw: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2012
Not wit wrapper...pple dnt even back babies wit wrapper dis days
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2012
If i have to take him/ her to work, i would.... When i have my own kids, they'll be worth more to me than life... So yes Op, i go do pass this one sef

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2012
Anvaller:

U should be ashamed of urself... U better heal urself of that backward mentality. Thinking its only the woman that should care for the child. One thing ppl like u don't know is that things can not remain as it was in our generation compared to the coming generation of our children. Ur child wouldn't give a damn about u if u don't create a close bond between u both. When u would realize that paying his school fees and bringing food to the table alone was not not enough for ur child to feel u as a father would be too late. In our generation, the society compels us to learn to love our father even if he is not always there. The way the world is changing, that status-quo can not be sustained, so that guy u are calling a fool is more civilized than u and he is seeing the future that u fail to see.
Hahahahaha, what ignorance. Bros abeg, save the lecture. So, you mean to tell me that backing your kids is the only way to have a bond with your kids? No wonder oyinbo women who don't back their kids don't have a bond with their kids. smh

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2012
Anvaller:

Hahahahaha, what ignorance. Bros abeg, save the lecture. So, you mean to tell me that backing your kids is the only way to have a bond with your kids? No wonder oyinbo women who don't back their kids don't have a bond with their kids. smh
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by abbeycial: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2012
u bad ooo
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by cyril83(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2012
This dunce must be igbo by tribe....
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by stagger: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2012
And we wonder why children gravitate towards their mothers. Studies have shown that skin contact between parents and babies increase bonding. So why not?

I wouldn't do it on the back though: it would be awkward for me since I had a sports injury many years back. But to do it from the front, definitely.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by kcreal(f): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2012
cyril83: This dunce must be igbo by tribe....

It's not by force to comment.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Obidonreal: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2012
dis is interesting,i can carry my child as many times as possible on my hands but to back d child would be difficult because i might not be too careful with backing d baby...it's not a big deal if i learnt it

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by cyril83(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2012
kcreal:

It's not by force to comment.
I absolutely mean no harm...but its in d eastern part of nigeria we see a ma sitting @home whil d wife will be on d street hustling for daily meal
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Sallysdad(f): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2012
See hw chubby n btiful d child is.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2012
Whats all these moronic "real man" talk flying around in this thread? You people are foooools
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2012
J12: Whats all these moronic "real man" talk flying around in this thread? You people are foooools
I tell ya.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Goldieluks: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2012
This goes to show how supportive some men can be.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by lozanni(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2012

niggadee: shut up kid

Its clear naturality is unmarried, because looking at the picture I can infer from my own experience, that the man in the picture might have an ill wife who is hospitalised and has no house-help (good ones are hard to come bye) to tend to his kid.

A friend was in the above situation once, when his wife was hospitalised and he had to take care of their set of twins. Menh !!! I hail the guy that time as he dey do baby nurse to the twins and in between he had to prepare food to take to the wife in hospital.smiley
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Goldieluks: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2012

You sound ignorant and heartless.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by caesaraba(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2012
("fools" "balls" "stupid" etc......) all because say person back im very own pikin, them snap am put for NL come ask, "Can you?"

LWKMD, anger management thread required ooo.

If your wife sick or she no de house and u get clothes to wash, err... wash your clothes and leave the pikin make e crawl go hug transformer na...after-all na only she conceive and bring the baby come dis world. U na just pest wey happen to meet her and begin impose ur 5th century dark age mentality for on top her. Oyibo wey dy do am don die? U go still go meet dem dy call dem "sir."

hehehehe, after claiming real man for house. #nonesense.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by jaybee(f): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2012
demmykay: Typical nigeria man will nt do dis. Funny pixxx

www.nairaland.com/attachments/883859_197139_10151153305009822_1364902292_n_jpg8493ec20e3589772c2ba3ef73c053e57

i tot de man in picture is Nigerian; or is he 'un-typical' Nigerian?
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by redsquare(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2012
cyril83: This dunce must be igbo by tribe....
cyril83: I absolutely mean no harm...but its in d eastern part of nigeria we see a ma sitting @home whil d wife will be on d street hustling for daily meal

You are a real F.O.O.L, an Igbo man would sit at home and the wife will be on the street hustling? You are an ignoramus. I've heard you lots say Igbo men are over-ambitious, Igbo men are blah blah blah, yet you are here spewing rubbish about Igbo men lazying at home while the wife toils in the field. But seriously, why does anything Igbo give you folks sleepless night?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by jaybee(f): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/883859_197139_10151153305009822_1364902292_n_jpg8493ec20e3589772c2ba3ef73c053e57

I love this picture.

i'm dead sure those who do not appreciate the man in the picture (and the picture itself) have never known the pleasure of carrying their own babies. especially on a bare body, skin to skin.

a look at the tranquility of innocence on the baby's face will tell what joy the man has in backing the baby; no pains, no stress.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by fatid2011(f): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2012
\

U no serious, its ur type who turrn their wives into slaves after marriage. May God not give u a child if u won't help out in taking care of it! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. / A Surrogate Mother Needed / What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.