Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,532 members, 7,972,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:50 PM

thanx for yr opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thanx for yr opinion (3302 Views)

Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number / Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? / Thanx A Bunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Because he is your BF and not your husband. Is that reason enough?
"the marriage wet go sweet ma for bachelor night we go know" if he can't do now, anyways I rest my case
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
jaybee79: WAITING FOR HIM TO PLAY HIS OWN PART OF THE BENEFITS
jaybee79: HOW DO I DRAW FROM HIM?
jaybee79: can he ask his mother to bleep him?
Do you realise that these quotes above make you out to be a prosstitute? So you're saying you accepted to be his lover with your end game being a beneficiary of his largesse? That's ashawoism.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hahahhahaha!!! Barawo! Ajibole!! So bcus u opened ur stadium, in return u expect d sharp dude to buy u furnitures? Madam! U got punked!! Close ur legs and learn to be independent. D only benefit u both entitled 2 in dis relationship is sex. So go buy ur damn furnitures urself. Ole!!!
I never say I want him to pay me back, my question here is I am not bold enough to ask, like most women do, well I thank myself for not being ashawo like you so you better seal your ole b4i insert my thump there, idiot I like people like who think they can just vomit finish
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jaybee79: I never say I want him to pay me back, my question here is I am not bold enough to ask, like most women do, well I thank myself for not being ashawo like you so you better seal your ole b4i insert my thump there, idiot I like people like who think they can just vomit finish
Ewo! See dis ewu o! Dumbb fawk! U don't expect him to pay u back, so y d fuss about benefits? undecided undecided Listen u Fawck on credit asewo, stop d bullshyting hefer! U no u were busy hoping for returns d day he layed ur broke azz in a 69 position.Hahahhahaha!!!! U gat d rod but not d money biatch!!! Deal wiv it.Ode!!
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
fresh_dude: Do you realise that these quotes above make you out to be a prosstitute? So you're saying you accepted to be his lover with your end game being a beneficiary of his largesse? That's ashawoism.
Na ashawo mehn! D desperate type dat wud give a shark a bj on credit. Hia d Foool, imagine! She claims she's not d asking type, but deep down she expects paper in return for sex. Whooooore!!!
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=fresh_dude]Do you realise that these quotes above make you out to be a prosstitute? So you're saying you accepted to be his lover with your end game being a beneficiary of his largesse? That's ashawoism.[/so why should he ask me to come to his place for Christmas bcoz my own house is not finished yet, can he be reasonable to do something there, I don't want his wedding band as he is not ready to too for that. So? Being ashawo is different here lol, why men dey follow oyibo woman? Who want take palmoil cook pasta? Make Una reason with me o before I tell U to get yr dirty ass out. Of here ]
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ewo! See dis ewu o! Dumbb fawk! U don't expect him to pay u back, so y d fuss about benefits? undecided undecided Listen u Fawck on credit asewo, stop d bullshyting hefer! U no u were busy hoping for returns d day he layed ur broke azz in a 69 position.Hahahhahaha!!!! U gat d rod but not d money biatch!!! Deal wiv it.Ode!!
69 hihihihihi that's your fathers favourite style with me, gosh he was as good as this white dude, only pity him when pastaway so soon. You better get the hell out of this place before finger your eye and stop concieving idiotic texts
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=fresh_dude]Do you realise that these quotes above make you out to be a prosstitute? So you're saying you accepted to be his lover with your end game being a beneficiary of his largesse? That's ashawoism.[/quotemy dear I don't know how thick your skull is but let force this inside, " friends with benefit does not mean paying or buying sex, there are relationships with responsible intention not marraige, not having children but to help each other, I cannot give money ir take him to jack & Jones but I can do other things and stay with him for as long as live exist, so why can't I expect or want him to pampers me. "you guys sound jealous here but I promise to come back and tell U more benefits or not
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jaybee79: 69 hihihihihi that's your fathers favourite style with me, gosh he was as good as this white dude, only pity him when pastaway so soon. You better get the hell out of this place before finger your eye and stop concieving idiotic texts
Mogbe! Oh no u didn't..... Did u just refer to my Chineke boi? Seriously? Now listen to me u daughter of a tramp, my father will neva in a million years approach a street roach like urself.Infact, ur face shud b placed on condoms as a strategy to end dat whoringgg generation of urs u call family.Animal!
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=Jaybee79][/quote]Thick skull? Jealous? You're really over-feeling yourself. I quoted what YOU wrote and you're pissed? I think the problem here is that you yourself don't understand what you're doing. BTW FWB is a euphemism for ashawo work. If you don't appreciate my honesty, go and die.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Cherish100(f): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
Typical of hypocrites, they criticise, call you names, yet do the same thing. There's a funny saying 'If you want to keep your body for your future husband, I want to keep my money for my future wife'. What is wrong if she desires some new furniture and wants her man to pay for them? Don't you ask your lover for money and other needs? I have failed to see what makes op a pros.titute. All you nagging women that say 'Be independent, get a job, don't be a lovepeddler' blah blah blah...I hope you really are Independent and don't expect some form of monetary benefits from your lover.

3 Likes

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mogbe! Oh no u didn't..... Did u just refer to my Chineke boi? Seriously? Now listen to me u daughter of a tramp, my father will neva in a million years approach a street roach like urself.Infact, ur face shud b placed on condoms as a strategy to end dat whoringgg generation of urs u call family.Animal!
trust me I will like it if my face could be on condoms, so undesireable element like u will save HIV/AIDS for yourself." Hello " hate doing it without condom. You she goat!
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
Who nor bi ASHAWOO? Any woman wey don follow morethan one man Bleep considered Ashawo, the difference is some are registered ashawo. Same with men
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Na ashawo mehn! D desperate type dat wud give a shark a bj on credit. Hia d Foool, imagine! She claims she's not d asking type, but deep down she expects paper in return for sex. Whooooore!!![/quote b4 you give me name, go home and ask your mother how many men brows e net before yr father or fathers make your head, idiot your own case worst and you have the odersity to call me ashawo
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jaybee79: [/quote]
Jaybee79:
[quote author=Jaybee79]
Lmao! At least I have a mother unlike u d product of animal surrogacy. Tua!! *spits on d virus spreading animal*
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
Cherish100: Typical of hypocrites, they criticise, call you names, yet do the same thing. There's a funny saying 'If you want to keep your body for your future husband, I want to keep my money for my future wife'. What is wrong if she desires some new furniture and wants her man to pay for them? Don't you ask your lover for money and other needs? I have failed to see what makes op a pros.titute. All you nagging women that say 'Be independent, get a job, don't be a lovepeddler' blah blah blah...I hope you really are Independent and don't expect some form of monetary benefits from your lover.
just like most men who wants women to feed and clothe them idiot you better pack out of this place he goat
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jaybee79: trust me I will like it if my face could be on condoms, so undesireable element like u will save HIV/AIDS for yourself." Hello " hate doing it without condom. You she goat!
Hahahaha!!! It dey pepper d globalised browse for free asewo o! Answer me, it's passed on rite? Asewo na una surname abi? Kai! If only ur mother had considered d morning after pill, she could easily have saved ur family and d entire universe from walking STD.Goat!
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! At least I have a mother unlike u d product of animal surrogacy. Tua!! *spits on d virus spreading animal*
even the worst human been comes from a woman's virgina, I was made by one man unlike you who was made from contributed vessels "roughly 3 to 5 men" climb your mother. Before I opened my eyes get the hell out this room idiot
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hahahaha!!! It dey pepper d globalised browse for free asewo o! Answer me, it's passed on rite? Asewo na una surname abi? Kai! If only ur mother had considered d morning after pill, she could easily have saved ur family and d entire universe from walking STD.Goat!
they have no regret coz I am not a liabilty like you. Even if I bi ashawo am proud to be, than to be loser like who lost her virginity to her father. Idiot you better shutup bfore I expose you, I guess you now know who is talking idiot
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jaybee79: even the worst human been comes from a woman's virgina, I was made by one man unlike you who was made from contributed vessels "roughly 3 to 5 men" climb your mother. Before I opened my eyes get the hell out this room idiot
I c y bin a prostishawo is ur only hope. Kai! grin grin grin grin
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jaybee79: they have no regret coz I am not a liabilty like you. Even if I bi ashawo am proud to be, than to be loser like who lost her virginity to her father. Idiot you better shutup bfore I expose you, I guess you now know who is talking idiot
Exposé wetin? Yea! We all no d men in ur family paid dier way to have turns on ur mothers humming behind, poor u! I hope ur grandfather ain't ur real dad o!! lipsrsealed
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
Lets go dia mehn! U must take! Dat mouth diarrhoea wey dey worry u must wipe today. She-nkita!!!
Re: thanx for yr opinion by EzePromoe: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Exposé wetin? Yea! We all no d men in ur family paid dier way to have turns on ur mothers humming behind, poor u! I hope ur grandfather ain't ur real dad o!! lipsrsealed
Bia, Idowunchaogbo, i no wan choke hear o grin grin grin
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Bia, Idowunchaogbo, i no wan choke hear o grin grin grin
Nkem! Come siddan beside me jare! Dis movie go sweet o! From me to u kiss kiss kiss
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I c y bin a prostishawo is ur only hope. Kai! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin yes o it is so rest you case, and get out from here idiot. Anyways I guess my topic is the best reading this moment with almost 400 viewers and more comment in 16 hours
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jaybee79: grin grin grin yes o it is so rest you case, and get out from here idiot. Anyways I guess my topic is the best reading this moment with almost 400 viewers and more comment in 16 hours
Nna mehn....See comprehension! shocked shocked shyte!! Go Fawck lecturer na! At least grammar benefits go dey. lipsrsealed
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na ashawo mehn! D desperate type dat wud give a shark a bj on credit. Hia d Foool, imagine! She claims she's not d asking type, but deep down she expects paper in return for sex. Whooooore!!!
#Just seeing this#
Abeg just leave am, she's obviously realised she's in the wrong environment for her stunts. No time for skanks abeg.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mods!! Front page pls.. Woooohooo!! D parrie na die cool
Re: thanx for yr opinion by EzePromoe: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jaybee79: they have no regret coz I am not a liabilty like you. Even if I bi ashawo am proud to be, than to be loser like who lost her virginity to her father. Idiot you better shutup bfore I expose you, I guess you now know who is talking idiot

Jaybee, shut your mouth. You mean you open a Nairaland account, just to put this rubbish thread. I know you're a man. I know your original account so stop deceiving yourself. See as you dey run mouth. I hate you very much! Taa! I reto go, tufia. Onye akwunakwuna! angry And stop blaming your misery on Idowu, no be she browse your website, na you give am as collateral tongue See as man pikin chop free thing, the best thing wey the mumu fit do na to come open thread for Nairaland to spew rubbish.

1 Like

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Jaybee, shut your mouth. You mean you open a Nairaland account, just to put this rubbish thread. I know you're a man. I know your original account so stop deceiving yourself. See as you dey run mouth. I hate you very much! Taa! I reto go, tufia. Onye akwunakwuna! angry And stop blaming your misery on Idowu, no be she browse your website, na you give am as collateral tongue See as man pikin chop free thing, the best thing wey the mumu fit do na to come open thread for Nairaland to spew rubbish.
Eyinmba!!! Mazi na u o! Ur head scata scene mehn.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
shocked shocked shocked jaybee, as in the moderator?
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella: shocked shocked shocked jaybee, as in the moderator?
Na... Come on! Dis prostishawo na one f00l wey oyinbo dey fawk on credit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Nigerian Men Should Date & Marry Fat Women...click To Know Why / Should She Cancel The Marriage Plans? / An Open Letter To My Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.