Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,921 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Sample Of Shopping Cart I Made With . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sample Of Shopping Cart I Made With . (832 Views)

Beware Of Shopping In Http://www.shop4africa.co.za/ / CONSTRUCTION Of Shopping/Shoprite Mall For Nnewi / A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sample Of Shopping Cart I Made With . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
It's very responsive with Javascript to calculate shipping and tax with each order but the problem i had with it is payment integration.
Seems only payment on delivery will work for Nigerian shoppers so products listed are basically for foreign users.
Here is the link and please tell me what you think http://davicart..com/search/label/shop
Re: Sample Of Shopping Cart I Made With . by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
hi,

thats a great try but i dont think you should worry about creating a shopping site when there are 100s of free open shopping cart script available online. have you tried presta shop,magneto and the rest of them. all you have to do is download them to your system,and upload them to your hosting account and your shop is ready. then you can begin to upload your products.

contact me if you need my assistant in creating or hosting.i have some knowledge.
Re: Sample Of Shopping Cart I Made With . by legalwealth(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Good one here but I designed www.ifarcitystore.com fo a client of mine late last year using PayPal as mode of Payment and we made over $700 in less than 1m days though I can set it up with 2checkout for card payment.

Unfortunately,I've removed the payment gateway due to some one or two reasons.
Re: Sample Of Shopping Cart I Made With . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
That's nice. Will take a look when I get on PC.
Re: Sample Of Shopping Cart I Made With . by legalwealth(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
Brand_new: That's nice. Will take a look when I get on PC.

It's mobile version is at www.ifadivination.tk

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Network Into Networth / Fiverr How Can I Pay For Product On It / Ago/lpfo Real Business Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.