Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

Pls I Need Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Advice (467 Views)

Ive Got Test Tommorrow,please I Need Advice On How Exactly To Prepare. / Please I Need Advice On This Job Offer / My List Of Regret Mails. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

Pls I Need Advice by ada58: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2012
I finished my NYSC 5yrs ago,but no job.I hav just 400k,and i dnt want to go in2 business.I want to travel.Pls which good English speaking Africa country can i go wit dis amount to hussle?Evn if its a small job.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by olumaxi(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2012
guy,y cant u hussle here in naija?.i knw of two guys dat jst came bk 4rm southy empty handed..i also knw of 1 dat came bk empty handed 4rm uk not quite long..aint sayin u wont make it if u go,but jst advisn u to weight ur options..oportunities abound in naija if u av d money..and now dat u v goten litle change,kindly make do of it wisely
Re: Pls I Need Advice by omowura203: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
My brother, you are even lucky to have gathered such an amount. Please I beg you, make a judicious use of that money here in Nigeria, Because there are lots of lucrative business you can venture into and succed if u put God first. This is your fatherland, and nobody can dictate for you.
"YOU CANNOT BE A CROCODILE IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND WHEN YOU'RE NOT A LIZARD IN YOUR OWN LAND"

PLEASE! BE A GOOD MANAGER...

It Placement / $35 US Dollars Everyday Still Trafficating!!!!!!!! / Help Needed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6