Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Am In Lov E With A Pregnant Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Lov E With A Pregnant Woman! (763 Views)

Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov / 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti / We R In Lov Wit Each Oda.bt We Havnt Seen Each Oda.shld I Tel Ha How I Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Lov E With A Pregnant Woman! by MRAKPORS(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2012
she is 6 months pregnant.
but i cant help but madly in love with this lady.
i have proposed to her and says i should wait till she delivers. does this lady really loves me?
i suspect she loves her unborn baby,s father.
i need your candid oppinion.
Re: I Am In Lov E With A Pregnant Woman! by k2039: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2012
Akpors even if I give you a good advise,you are exceptionaly silly,I bet you wont follow my advise because of your stupidity,so I wont bother advising you
Re: I Am In Lov E With A Pregnant Woman! by mimima(f): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2012
just listen to yourself.Are you from Pluto?hmm,You need serious deliverance
Re: I Am In Lov E With A Pregnant Woman! by k2039: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2012
mimima: just listen to yourself.Are you from Pluto?hmm,You need serious deliverance

Check his user handle and you will know why
Re: I Am In Lov E With A Pregnant Woman! by fairygeh(f): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2012
Why are people taking this seriously,Akpos is a clown now grin common dis is a joke.
Re: I Am In Lov E With A Pregnant Woman! by candieangel12(f): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2012
OP is really living up to his name grin
Re: I Am In Lov E With A Pregnant Woman! by mymadam(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2012
MR AKPORS: she is 6 months pregnant.
but i cant help but madly in love with this lady.
i have proposed to her and says i should wait till she delivers. does this lady really loves me?
i suspect she loves her unborn baby,s father.
i need your candid oppinion.

My candid opinion? Okay. Congratulations... more grease to your elbow! God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

And How I Scaled Thru... / Are You A Male Virgin? / Heartbroken Husband, 94, Dies On The Way To His 89-year-old Wife's Funeral -MAIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.