Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,559 members, 7,951,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English (78006 Views)

Where Are My English Lords? Translate This Pidgin To Standard English (photo) / Pls Help Translate This Pidgen English To Proper English / How Will You Say This In Correct English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by 4good(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
@ Akiika
Check out this:

How much older than me are you?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Lankaline(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
paris10: What if I say... "By what margin am I your junior?". This tends to eliminate completely the use of senior or other colloquials.
paris10: What if I say... "By what margin am I your junior?". This tends to eliminate completely the use of senior or other colloquials.
I like the way Ɣ☺ΰ reason,,buh try again
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Talkwisdom(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
ojeffo: what is d grand total of the numbers of ur sojourn on planet earth in direct comparison and contrast with my own personal earthly sojourn in numerical equivocation? undecided undecided undecided undecided
End of discusion
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by peelovee(f): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
I think it should be:

What is the age difference between the two of us
What is the age difference between us
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by buoye1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Abbott:

It's been a while since day broke.
A lot of time has gone since day broke, when we woke up to the death of Onilorin of Ilorin cool
...LOL...olooye.....congratulation we kwarans
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Lankaline(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Akpan107(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
Hi Peeps, Lets Test Our English Knowledge.

I Know Some of You Thinks English Is Simple But i Bet You'll Find It Difficult in This Aspect!

...Please Translate

"HOW MANY YEARS YOU TAKE SENIOR ME"

To Simple and Correct English... Let The Fun Begin.
How old are you and how many Years you take...?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by peelovee(f): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
I think it should be:

What is the age difference between the both of us
What is the age difference between us
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by BenGlobal1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
360command:

Failed. In relation to me CORRECT
u ma fail am
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Dawdy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
Gentle Naaz: So far, stduy swhos dat 91.5% nraialnadres cnt sapek gud Egnilsh. To me it mnaes "u r oeldr dan me, yes i knw. wats our positive age dfifrnece?
b4 u complain d hands of another1 are dirty, make sure ur's are clean too, it is ure older than I, not me.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Bigboy100: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
@Akiika : You got it right bro. The correct answer is: How much older are you than I ? PERIOD ! The rest of you were just overcalculative that's why y'all came up with reckless answers.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by kibra4u(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
Olodo's, It is how many age are u senioring me with. Shikena.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by mcevans1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
My head dey overheat ohhh!! Hahahahaha
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by SirECO(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years are u older than me with?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by spiaggia: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
HOW MUCH OLDER THAN I ARE YOU?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ahika(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
justi4jesu: please house also see if you can translate this pidgin to English

"E DON TEY WEY DAY BREAK
'"
It has been a while since the dawn of the day.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by kcreal(f): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years are you older than I?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Etumgbe(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
You think say u be my senior?

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Osgee(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
in sinple english, it translates as; what is our age difference?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by chykeo1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
babarazy: wat makes u think u are older than me?

Oga,you have changed the question ooh.... grin grin grin
Anyways, the answer to your question is: AGE wink
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Limaoscar: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
wat is the age difference between us.
It's correct both in oral and written form.....i hope. oya, mbakara students and Tisa oloyinbo them make una judge.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ifekemmy(f): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years are you older than me
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by decrox199(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
binger: By how much are you older than me?
lolz...bro u dey price goods?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by bee444: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
I bet you think you're older?

GBAM!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Sattors(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
How older are you to me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
the confusion is in asking a question that has an answer which generate another question and people try to put them in one short sentence - HE IS MY SENIOR BROTHER-- i didnt ask who is older so there is no need to mention who is older another example -- SHE IS PREGNANT FOR HIM i didnt ask who is responsible just say she is pregnant then i will ask whos baby is she carrying

this a view from someone who doesnt speak pidgin

zimbabweans we got our own eg zimbaz we says S/HE IS MY COUSIN SISTER/BROTHER -- it should be simple as s/he is my cousin

RAISE UP YOUR HAND --- once you raise it means your hand is up so RAISE & UP are repeation -- it should be RAISE YOUR HAND

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Originalsly: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years am I older than you?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Modishguy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
How Many Years old ar u older than Me ? +guess i mak it+ lol
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by paris10: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
bee444: I bet you think you're older?

GBAM!!!!!

This is impressing!

50 Likes
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Imoobot(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
How many years do you senior me with?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by touchplay(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
how many years are you older than i am ?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Owbie(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
[b][/b]LMAO. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY AGE N URS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex / Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water / When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.