Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,218 members, 7,950,217 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Do U Have 3rd Class/pass And Still Jobless? Read This! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do U Have 3rd Class/pass And Still Jobless? Read This! (922 Views)

I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class. / Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Have 3rd Class/pass And Still Jobless? Read This! by obanikoro2(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2008
Excellent career and developmental opportunities exist for focused, committed and highly self driven individuals.

Did you graduate from University with a 3rd class or Pass grade?
Has this been a limiting factor in securing the job of your dreams?
Do you believe that you have what it takes if only you will get a chance to prove yourself?
Are you tired of having this one snapshot in your life stand against you forever?
Are you ready to take action and transform yourself in order to position for employment opportunities of your dreams?

Then this is for you:

Our client, one of the leading financial services organizations is starting a revolution. Our client is of the opinion that the fact that you made below Second Class Lower in school does not automatically disqualify you from getting the best jobs available. In fact, they believe that you might outperform people with better grades if given the opportunity; hence they are looking for individuals in this category who can distinguish themselves.

To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, potential candidates’ profile must meet the following obligatory requirements:

1. Age - Not more than 27 years old by December 2007.

2. Have Third Class or Pass in any discipline from a reputable University.

3. Must have completed the NYSC programme.

4. Fluent in English Language (written and Verbal Communication) and must be computer proficient in the areas of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.

5. Must be committed to personal development & willing to undergo Employability Skill Training Programme

Please note that short-listed candidates will be invited to write employment test within a week from the date of this advert.

copy this link http://www.myjobcentre.com/jobseekers/jobdetails.php?jobid=8&page=description and paste in the address box above to get the exact page.

I hope it is not too late though because I just saw it dis morning.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Is Hiring Trainees. Get The Direct Link Here! / Is There Any Bank Test Holding In Abuja? / Oceanic Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.