Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

What's The Remedy For Loneliness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Remedy For Loneliness? (6713 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) / Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by viceb: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2008
U fee brush ur dodo for ur wall when it s really lonely. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by buzzgonz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2008
Or Sock Garri three time a day with bitter KOLA. cheesy
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Bblak(f): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2008
Get busy. lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by shakespere: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2008
i think many people do not understand the meaning of loneliness, it is different from being alone. you can be alone and enjoy ur company but loneliness is a state of being sad. nothing can be done about it, we need ppl around us to kill this lonelisome periods not neccessarily the opposit sex. it also different from the urge for sex. sometimes when you are lonely and u go ahead to have sex, afterwards you go back to being lonely.

when u are lonely, hug ur pillow, watch ur favourite film, with a bottle infront of u and maybe get drunk inside ur house, but this is temporary, becasue it is actually a psychological problem.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by amaks: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ shakespere

so pls,whats the solution? to loneliness?
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by lui1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2008
wankin is d answer bro
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by ogrebuga(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2008
@lui,
lmao! cheesy

@topic,
Count 1 to 100 and when ur done count back from 100 to 1. Do it a 100 times, and if your still lonely after that, go with what lui said cheesy
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by PurestBoy(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
Read your bible, Word of God, A perfect remedy for lonely souls.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by adeboo(f): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2008
I think there is a difference between being alone and loneliness.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by uoe80(f): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2008
Add new things to your day to day routine like taking a walk,meeting at least one new person everyday,listen to music that u like,take naps,exercise,learn something new like another language or how to play a musical instrument,have quite times to discover yourself and communicate with Ur maker,set goals and targets for yourself,Laugh more and daydream.by the time you are done with all these,loneliness will be HISTORY!!!!!!
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by dee02(m): 4:03am On Feb 07, 2008
i guess itz suicide
it would take a whole lotta stress away!
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by divanaija1: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2008
@ Topic . . . . SLEEP! Induces 4getfulness whereas all feelin of loneliness disappears

grin Iam tooooooooooo smart!!
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by shakespere: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2008
Add new things to your day to day routine like taking a walk,meeting at least one new person everyday,listen to music that u like,take naps,exercise,learn something new like another language or how to play a musical instrument,have quite times to discover yourself and communicate with your maker,set goals and targets for yourself,Laugh more and daydream.by the time you are done with all these,loneliness will be HISTORY!!!!!!

nice idea[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by divanaija1: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2008
For real tho turn ta God and b'liv in yr self, by that u've got ta lov yrself to ensure contentment n fulfillment of body, soul and mind.

God lovs ya best (always remember that)

. . . .n emm . . don't forget ta sleep it away too!! grin
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by obstead200(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2008
define your loniness, what do u think is the cause of your loniness,is it because u are not at the rite place or wit the rite person.it's when u know Y then u will no WHAT.#

I love that answer. Its just what I need to hear .Thanx ssdm
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by doyin13(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2008
@OP, gawd. . .all oscar wilde can come up with is. . .i need a babe?

iice-----------i think it it the 'importance of being earnest' cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by iice(f): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2008
Oh i see the gravity of the situation cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by saucekid(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ poster
the remedy is bestiality
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by topkin(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2008
Engage yourself in something you love doing. May not be your job bt mayb a talent. A babe mayb handy but not nessesarily. Just do something you enjoy. Good luck
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by sillyboy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ topic.

Remedy to loneliness is "one-leg-up" wink
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by hansibone(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ POSTER

being lonely is one very good thing, because when you are lonely you get to see the very bad side of u and as well the very good side.

i dont think its a problem, its just something we cant get away from, so if u are lonely, try being bad or good, anyone would solve ur problem at dat moment, but i bet to be bad would bring a very crazy pay - back embarassed.

when i'm lonely, i write poems, for u, check out something U are good at and indulge yourself into it, then you would see that your loneliness is actually ur FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE. wink
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by lababe1(f): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2008
Lonely? How come? Check this out!
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=687382812&share_id=7726089060#s7726089060
it about the heart of the matters of the heart!
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Revive(f): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2008
Make Christ your everlasting friend and your problem is solved. wink
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Revive(f): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2008
[/quote]From Ogrebuga
@topic,
Count 1 to 100 and when your done count back from 100 to 1. Do it a 100 times, , cheesy
[quote]

Complete rib crack grin cheesy grin cheesy

dee02:

i guess itz suicide
it would take a whole lotta stress away!

lol cheesy

@Poster
u can now make your Choice. tongue
But remember that Jesus loves you and cares for you. He is ever ready to turn off your loneliness just like you can turn of a candle light. However, you have to invite him first. So the first step to solving your problem lies with u. Good luck.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by SOJ(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2008
i swear u dont know d meaning of dat word, oscar

@revive
i think wat he wants is good sex LOL
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by trueluva(f): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2008
I don't know why men don't like over weigh women. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THESE MEN. We women are very fun and we can really be a good girlfriend and we can even cook good. We are not different from these skinny. girls. I think it does not matter how that person looks you should love that person no matter what. I think if you love someone you would not care how that person really looks. Men in Nigeria love skinny girls I do not know why it is like us fat girls are not good people. Men need to appreciate us women because we end up being the best and we tend to be faithful to them. These skinny women tend to be unfaithful to these men. I get really angry.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Busta(f): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2008
What's The Remedy For Loneliness?

answer = Alcohol, Food and Television
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by jdoss: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2008
My friend Mary Jane is always there when i need her. I met her at a shrine in Lagos. It costs some money to get her to come around, I'm always paying some guy for bringing her over. When she is around though, it's strange she makes everything better, funnier, lights up my life, and for like 36 to like 48 hours I can't get her out of my system. She is the perfect fit for my life, as long as i can stay away from random tests wink
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by odada(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2008
What's The Remedy For Loneliness?

@poster
COMPANION wink wink wink male/female undecided undecided
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2008
a Lexus, it'll never let you down if you treat it right and regularly. . . well, unless if someone steals the Lexus from you
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by debosky(m): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2008
grin grin grin

Toyin na wa for you sef! so you think a car can cure loneliness? undecided

I have the solution - take a big hammer and smash three of your fingers, you'll need to be in hospital so you'll have hot and sexy female/male (depending on your preference wink) nurses for company grin grin grin
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by SweetT1: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2008
@Debosky

Omo Ibo, how would you know a remedy for loneliness when you've been lonely all your life.

(1) (2) (3)

Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used / Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. / No Honey Moon, No Sex Since After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.