Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,573 members, 7,937,600 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 (26155 Views)

Anita Asianya Wins Miss University Nigeria World 2015 / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
J12: She's not all that, just average. there are better looking girls in some unis.

I concur with the Shark Faced Niqqah above

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by IYuckMoufI: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
Fuqqing Jaws in this Biitch.

My man got a Dave Cheppelle mouth
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by wmunonline(f): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
bittyend: holly ghost fire for the comperism, The girl is fine in her own way tobi is hot from above lol , but African get materials sha....naiiraland marriage casting coming soon. Who is hotter than Tobi Phillips.....Tobi Be like Black Angel from Kim khadesha family in ibadan
This is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. She's 10000times better looking than this fugly thing with a phucked up eye socket.

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by IYuckMoufI: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
Who is that Arab looking guy standing in line with those 4 big nosed bittches.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Non of these busted tricks touching Emelia Brobbey
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
bittyend:

This is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. She's 10000times better looking than this fugly thing with a phucked up eye socket.

Damiette rocks, you can't compare them
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by GazaQueen(f): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
Na wah o! Laff wan tear my belle for hia with all these comments!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
~Royal~:

LMAO. This tranny-loving nigga saved this pic in his pc. Do you like to get head from niggas with shark teeth?
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
It's the same link from the Dating Zone thread. Check the Link Stamp.

Hey, they are your teeth not mine bro.
cool
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by duni04(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sleek05:

Hahahaha...u can't be 2 sure o!
M very sure tongue
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by SailorXY: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hahahaha, una no go kill person undecided
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by IYuckMoufI: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
~Royal~:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lixxr-IFxI
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by IYuckMoufI: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
This Malocclusion Havin asz Niqqah trynna make conversation.

Take ya bum azzz to the fuqqing dentist fam.

#AntiMalocclusion

I wish my daughter would do some dumb bullshit like bring home some dusty Niqqah with Malocclusion.

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by wildorchid(f): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
~Royal~:
It's the same link from the Dating Zone thread. Check the Link Stamp.

Hey, they are your teeth not mine bro.
cool

LMAO
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
Aye Where That Geek Ronald At so he can Analyze this Niqqah Teeth....

Tell Ronald get in here and Analyze this Man's mouth for me...

I want to know what Common Ancestor this niqqah Shared to get a Mouth Like that.

Tell Ronald let me Borrow that E-Book.

How can a Niqqah Holla at a Chic with Malocclusion all in his face and Roses all on his Chest.

Guy must have chewed on Tree Bark his Whole Childhood Wtf.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by countsparrow: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
@candieangel, u Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ like a movie star, like a chocolate candy bar... @ileke yansh... Nmmmmm!!! Wat can I say
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
She is beautiful, she is...plz appreciate and congratulate her, if u don't win miss sth, u can still be great in some other amazing things. Ngozi Okonjoiweala isn't a beauty queen, but she is celebrated world over, so be calm and keep your heads high in whatever your doing right now. Congrats girl, u deserve the crown, real beauty I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
~Royal~:
Aye Where That Geek Ronald At so he can Analyze this Niqqah Teeth....

Tell Ronald get in here and Analyze this Man's mouth for me...

I want to know what Common Ancestor this niqqah Shared to get a Mouth Like that.

Tell Ronald let me Borrow that E-Book.

How can a Niqqah Holla at a Chic with Malocclusion all in his face and Roses all on his Chest.

Guy must have chewed on Tree Bark his Whole Childhood Wtf.

Is this coming from the mouth of a tranny- stalking nigga?
author=~Royal~]I've seen better Trannys walking the streets of New York on a Daily Basis.[/i]

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by ktemidayo: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
I don't like comments, but this one is beyond my imagination, Tobi Phillips is exceptionally pretty and homely, she act normal even as a beauty queen, I read her publication on sun and vanguard today and it was wonderful, Tobi,please keep the Nigeria flag going and make sure we have your international pictures in Korea, not only that. U must bring the world miss university crown to Nigeria. Lol u fine pass the other girl I beg......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by yinchar(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
If this is the best Nigeria can produce i better marry my indian chick....lolz...i no fit shout.....
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by ktemidayo: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
I don't like comments, but this one is beyond my imagination, Tobi Phillips is exceptionally pretty and homely, she act normal even as a beauty queen, I read her publication on sun and vanguard today and it was wonderful, Tobi,please keep the Nigeria flag going and make sure we have your international pictures in Korea, not only that. U must bring the world miss university crown to Nigeria. Lol u fine pass the other girl I beg
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Lol @ the foundation stain on her shirt......I understand wink

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/885846_1-41-1024x1024_jpg45315b5ac2a225a53b5436f6290e5e28[/img]
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
RashidatOduyoye: . #Gbagaun
LMAO!
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by ktemidayo: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
lol, she is not the girl rep Nigeria, the Girl rep Nigeria is Queen Tobi Phillips, World Miss University Nigeria 2012
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by seunstic: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sorry mr dreamer- u had beta wake up frm ur slumber now!
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by RashidatOduyoye: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
dilbert100: i dont think she's all that great undecided
#Hater#
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by RashidatOduyoye: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
DailyNews: She is beautiful, she is...plz appreciate and congratulate her, if u don't win miss sth, u can still be great in some other amazing things. Ngozi Okonjoiweala isn't a beauty queen, but she is celebrated world over, so be calm and keep your heads high in whatever your doing right now. Congrats girl, u deserve the crown, real beauty I must say.
DailyNews: She is beautiful, she is...plz appreciate and congratulate her, if u don't win miss sth, u can still be great in some other amazing things. Ngozi Okonjoiweala isn't a beauty queen, but she is celebrated world over, so be calm and keep your heads high in whatever your doing right now. Congrats girl, u deserve the crown, real beauty I must say.
@least some1 isn't hating #thumbsup
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
ladies and miss miss miss miss everywhere.
haba
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Redmosquito: really undecided
This is a formal announcement, We are beginning auditions for Miss KingKong
Requirements: Black and Big scratch that, infact anything goes, just deposit money in this account 3061171432-firstbank, dont worry we will contact you.
You dont know, you might be the winner. Boyfriends signup your girlfriends
like this sungirl?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 by Redmosquito(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
careytommy:
like this sungirl?
Minion: My King! What is this? shocked
Hades: Jesus Christ Of Rome!! shocked Who the fu*k cares? Tell the owner to take back his girlfriend right now! This is a place of pain not monstrosity angry
Minion: Yepa! She winked at me! I don die oooo! shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helping The Poor These Days Is Very Dangerous / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? / Surrati Designers Oil Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.