Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,204 members, 7,950,162 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Do I Do With This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do With This Girl? (1619 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With This Girl? by chronique(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
I got this girl who really wants me to date her but unfortunately,we're nt compactible. She's pretty,got nice curves & good height but she's not my type. I've told her we can only be friends but the way she keeps buzzing me tells me something else. My days of being a bad boy are well over & behind me and as such,I'm not thinking of having a fling with her. I wanna date someone I love,get married,start a family & live a responsible life. But truly,how do I do this? Dont want to make her feel bad by telling her she's not my type.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by omotola1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hmmmn... Eeyaa
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Wi3ter(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
chronique: I got this girl who really wants me to date her but unfortunately,we're nt compactible. She's pretty,got nice curves & good height but she's not my type. I've told her we can only be friends but the way she keeps buzzing me tells me something else. My days of being a bad boy are well over & behind me and as such,I'm not thinking of having a fling with her. I wanna date someone I love,get married,start a family & live a responsible life. But truly,how do I do this? Dont want to make her feel bad by telling her she's not my type.

Bro, quit wasting her time and just tell her the truth, that you are into guys. There are lots of single guys looking for the nice curves, good height and pretty woman.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by omotola1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wi3ter:

Bro, quit wasting her time and just tell her the truth, that you are into guys. There are lots of single guys looking for the nice curves, good height and pretty woman.
Correct!
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dude if you are really serious, send her number to some desperate guys here like 190, Mr Cork and co

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by slimming: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
send her an SMS
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
oh,,sorry God will see u tru...pele ooo
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by chronique(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wi3ter:

lolz. U're not serious man. I hope u know there's more to having the woman of ur dreams other than her being pretty,curvy & havin a nice height. What about intelligence,her speech/manner of talkin(she doesnt sound polished),religion,carriage/personality & all that? With maturity,you'll realise that not every pretty girl is meant for you.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by chronique(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Dude if you are really serious, send her number to some desperate guys here like 190, Mr Cork and co

hehehe
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by greedie1(f): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
seriously ?? seriously ?? how difficult can it be?... babe i love you and dats why i cant date you, i will break your heart and spoil you for the next man if i do. i love u so much and i want to shield you from the evils of this world , from the bad guys init, including me.. i ll sooner cut out my heart dan think about you dat way. U r my sis from anoda mother and i just want to love u dat way...
tongue tongue
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by IZUKWU(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
gree-die:
seriously ?? seriously ?? how difficult can it be?... babe i love you and dats why i cant date you, i will break your heart and spoil you for the next man if i do. i love u so much and i want to shield you from the evils of this world , from the bad guys init, including me.. i ll sooner cut out my heart dan think about you dat way. U r my sis from anoda mother and i just want to love u dat way...
tongue tongue
hmmm shocked
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Wi3ter(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
chronique:

lolz. U're not serious man. I hope u know there's more to having the woman of ur dreams other than her being pretty,curvy & havin a nice height. What about intelligence,her speech/manner of talkin(she doesnt sound polished),religion,carriage/personality & all that? With maturity,you'll realise that not every pretty girl is meant for you.

Bro, where did i suggest otherwise ?

The order of things is girl meets guy's physical requirements then guy decides if, as you stated " What about intelligence,her speech/manner of talkin(she doesnt sound polished),religion,carriage/personality & all that? " is what he can leave with.

So again, quit wasting this girl's time and give other single guys the chance to see if she is their "Eve".
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
Gree-die was on point
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Teejayphillip(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Dude if you are really serious, send her number to some desperate guys here like 190, Mr Cork and co

@Mynd,nor start wetin u no fit finish or handle leta oo... U kukuma knw say 190 nah craze pikin right frm birth,even dough Mr cork stil dey calm n reserve...

@poster,follow ur @... If it tells u 2 chop and run,no wahala.. And if u knw say ur mind no carry am,no doubt den....Cos when u start now,2 comot ur hand,nah baba God hand e dey oo
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Switup: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
gree-die:
tongue tongue
cheesycheesycheesy....she makes me laff out loud
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Mynd44: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
Teejayphillip:

@Mynd,nor start wetin u no fit finish or handle leta oo... U kukuma knw say 190 nah craze pikin right frm birth,even dough Mr cork stil dey calm n reserve...
abeg I wan start am
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
honesty is the best policy wink
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by tashanja(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
gree-die:
tongue tongue

Hmmnn, definitely saving this one for later use, as I am also in the same boat with the OP, being actively pursued by one gra gra quarrelsome babe at work(not my type at all) who wouldn't take a hint. So far all my evassive tactics have failed, guess when the the push comes to the shove, all I'll need to do is copy and paste her above answer, without danger of hurting her feelings - hope it works sha, else have to resort to more drastic measures.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by chronique(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
gree-die:
tongue tongue

Already told her that we cant be except she just wants a fling but she's not buying it. I'm tryn as much not to call her but she's doing all the calling. Truth is,I cant see myself dating her @ all.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Theben(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2012
OP, the reason why you're not interested in her is solely because she's throwing herself at you. Forget this your 'she's not my type' rant. If she stops giving you attention and probably a friend in the neighbourhood starts showing interest in her, you will have a change of mind.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by chronique(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
Theben: OP, the reason why you're not interested in her is solely because she's throwing herself at you. Forget this your 'she's not my type' rant. If she stops giving you attention and probably a friend in the neighbourhood starts showing interest in her, you will have a change of mind.

Not @ all man. U're wrong!
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Teejayphillip(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
abeg I wan start am
I cover u wif d blood of JESUS oo,as u dey start am... LOL cheesy grin grin
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Catchfire1: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
Dude i have the same issue, but the only difference is that mine is not that fine embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by Koolyarns: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
do u know what to do, listen carefully
Get 7 red candles and get the pics of 7 black models ,
invite her to your house, get a room close to the entrance and stay there
place the pictures on the floor and place a candle in front of each of them
light the candles and kneel before them,
begin to chant and mumble some inaudible words
time am well, so as she enters she would stumble upon you in the room , if she ask you what you are doing, pretend as if you are shocked and tell her you want to explain something, tell her the model pics are the girls you have dated in the last 9 months and all of them died of mysterious circumstances and you are trying to pray for their souls.
if she calls you again,know she is mad.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? by bknight: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2012
Just be careful how u treat ppl who seem to like u very much now.

undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling / Friends With Benefit: How To Make It Work / Sex-deprived Woman Attacks Boyfriend Over Xbox Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.