Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,135 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears (1275 Views)

What Women Really Want / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by barapistis(m): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2012
i was in the north for some time and i got to met ladies from some african countries close to northern nigeria
like chad,cameroun,niger,mali etc
am a yoruba guy tutored by igbo's and schooled among the hausa,i have also met ladies from eastern and south african countries thats why i have come to the conclusion that nigerian women(ladies) do have listening ears,i mean they take their time to understand we men endure some of our mess, compared to those north african ladies with no measure of respect or *brain*(who gave them in the first place)or whats your take on these
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by Nurry: 12:34am On Nov 16, 2012
Just because you want to insult north african women, see how u just GBAGAUN anyhow grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by Nurry: 12:36am On Nov 16, 2012
bara pistis: i was in the north for some time and i got to MET ladies from some african countries close to northern nigeria
like chad,cameroun,niger,mali etc
am a yoruba guy tutored by igbo's and schooled among the hausa,i have also met ladies from eastern and south african countries thats why i have come to the conclusion that nigerian women(ladies) do have listening ears,i mean they take their time to understand we men endure some of our mess, compared to those north african ladies with no measure of respect or *brain*(who gave them in the first place)or whats your take on these
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by barapistis(m): 12:45am On Nov 16, 2012
Nurry: Just because you want to insult north african women, see how u just GBAGAUN anyhow grin

you are free to correct them,which of them are you from
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by Nurry: 1:04am On Nov 16, 2012
bara pistis:

you are free to correct them,which of them are you from
Frog. Where i am from is none of ur business grin tongue
u think NL got its reputation by such silly and poorly constructed threads? Bobo, go and sleep abeg
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by barapistis(m): 1:15am On Nov 16, 2012
Nurry: Frog. Where i am from is none of ur business grin tongue
u think NL got its reputation by such silly and poorly constructed threads? Bobo, go and sleep abeg

kind of interested in you and your position as regards my views,u are still free to correct me grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by roymary: 1:16am On Nov 16, 2012
@Op

Your English teacher should be sued.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by barapistis(m): 1:18am On Nov 16, 2012
roymary: @Op

Your English teacher should be sued.

actually my written english for now,not forever
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by Nurry: 1:22am On Nov 16, 2012
bara pistis:

kind of interested in you and your position as regards my views,u are still free to correct me grin

where will my correction start from?
You havent been able to express yourself in written english yet
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by barapistis(m): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2012
Bobo, go and sleep abeg..@nurry im not up at this time to get some sleep...doing some extruming and seo thing cool
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by barapistis(m): 1:28am On Nov 16, 2012
Nurry:

where will my correction start from?
You havent been able to express yourself in written english yet

where will my expression start from as i have not been able to express myself in your english
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by Nurry: 1:33am On Nov 16, 2012
bara pistis:

where will my expression start from as i have not been able to express myself in your english

duh! Are u just writing dumb stuffs or are u really this dumb? angry
ewww. U have got a long way to go.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by barapistis(m): 1:35am On Nov 16, 2012
Nurry:

duh! Are u just writing dumb stuffs or are u really this dumb? angry
ewww. U have got a long way to go.

which way and how many miles,im set on the whitemark already
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by barapistis(m): 1:38am On Nov 16, 2012
@nurry are you m or f and the name again sounds arewaish cheesy
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by Sijo01(f): 1:41am On Nov 16, 2012
Op, just try and catch some sleep as you'v been told. Maybe when you wake up, you will be more alart to open a thread.
You asked a question, and you'v answered it as well. Wtf do you want again?
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by barapistis(m): 1:42am On Nov 16, 2012
Sijo01: Op, just try and catch some sleep as you'v been told. Maybe when you wake up, you will be more alart to open a thread.
You asked a question, and you'v answered it as well. Wtf do you want again?

just watch
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by barapistis(m): 1:45am On Nov 16, 2012
@ sijo01@ thats a kind of my own opinion,yours may be defferent
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by Mynd44: 5:00am On Nov 16, 2012
Asking a question and answering it is a sign of a deep psychological and emotional trouble.

In other words, the OP needs to go back to Yaba left
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by omotola1(m): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2012
Must u be high on yam leaf before u type anything on NL? SMH for u!
*un-follows*
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2012
omotola1: Must u be high on yam leaf before u type anything on NL? SMH for u!
*un-follows*
Hahahaha!! 'yam leaf' ke... OP,i like d way u are taking this by nt lashing back,buh u really need to get some sleep,this thread is dimwitty
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 190theclown: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2012
Actually the- OP meant Nigerian girls do not have listening ears

So make una bear with am
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 1ndidi2(f): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
Actually the- OP meant Nigerian girls do not have listening ears

So make una bear with am

SOME nigerian girls!.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 190theclown: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2012
1ndidi2:

SOME nigerian girls!.

Most Nigerian Girls not some angry angry
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 1ndidi2(f): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

Why the vexing? SOME abeg,not most!

Or are you correcting my english or u are correcting the number of Nigerian ladies involved?
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by cdamsel(f): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

tot we were getting somewhere cry
Hug me dear embarassed
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 190theclown: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2012
1ndidi2:

Why the vexing? SOME abeg,not most!

Or are you correcting my english or u are correcting the number of Nigerian ladies involved?

98% of out 100% isn't that Most angry

Look at the-way you're following me 2 argue that MOST nigerian girls do not have listening ears angry
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 1ndidi2(f): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

98% of out 100% isn't that Most angry

Look at the-way you're following me 2 argue that MOST nigerian girls do not have listening ears angry

I do not still understand ur vexing!

Sure 98% is most. But how did u come about that percentage?
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by Mynd44: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2012
1ndidi2:

I do not still understand ur vexing!

Sure 98% is most. But how did u come about that percentage?
Are you actually messing with 190?
Smh
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 1ndidi2(f): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you actually messing with 190?
Smh

Mr ekiti kete! Always shaking ur head!

Messing how? I am just asking him a question,and he can only answer!

If u are talking of insults,that's a norm-so what else is new?
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by Mynd44: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2012
1ndidi2:

Mr ekiti kete! Always shaking ur head!

Messing how? I am just asking him a question,and he can only answer!

If u are talking of insults,that's a norm-so what else is new?

He can e-slap you oo
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 1ndidi2(f): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
He can e-slap you oo

undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2012
@190-the-clown, wetin Nigerian girls do you biko nu? I've never read any positive comment about Nigeria ladies from you; it's always negative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Pillars Of Successful Relationship That Is Lacking In Today Relationshi / Before You Get Married Please Read.. / Nemesis Catch Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.