Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,160 members, 7,946,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

The Invincible Indomitables - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Invincible Indomitables (1313 Views)

Invincible WWE Star Randy Orton Rko'ed Boateng,messi Didn't Dribble Him(pic) / Invincible Madrid Continues Win Streak To Reach FIFA Club World Cup Final / Invincible Sunshine Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Invincible Indomitables by RuuDie(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2008
They're old, they're 2 slow, they're 2 ruff, they've no skill, they've no style, they've no bench. . . . . . They depend on agídí, 2 much gra gra but they're in the final 4, on merit 2 . . . . . We all luv 2 hate em, neva wish em well, neva want em 2 triumph & exceed our benchmarks but they still do the bizness & by God, how well they do it!
They go in2 the semis as UNDERDOGS, RANK OUTSIDERS. . . . . . They play against the HOSTS, THEIR FANS & THE PRAYERS OF OVER 100M NIGERIANS but LIONS they're & LIONS they always will be-THE KING OF THE JUNGLE!

Even in the face of the threats posed by ELEPHANTy ARROGANCE, GOLD COASTal MENACE & PHARAOHic THEATRICS; i put my cheddars where my mouth runs- with the HUMBLE, GENTLE, KINGS.
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2008
Sound more like a poem, but anyway.
Alex Ferggie would have perfer Ivory coast & Ghana
to play in the final, at least he retain the league position
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2008
Its Nigeria that sees Cameroun as a rival not the other way round. Cameroun is by far better than Nigeria. No basis for compaison. The best African team on all considerations. The real Lions
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by camegirl(f): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2008
thank you guys but we have to revenge on behlaf of nigeria.
guys just read what they wrote about nigeria on their national website

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/artikel.php?ID=138682
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by Eclairs: 12:49am On Feb 06, 2008
whats the meanin of this?
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by RuuDie(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
@eclairs,
call it DRUMMING UP SUPPORT!
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by RuuDie(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
It was a very HIGH RISK MANOUVER, but they worked it to perfection. . . . . . A lesson on how to win a game of football from the bench, in the MIND OF THE OPPOSITION.
Pfister said 2 Le roy "u want the finals? U have 2 come get it." ghana ate the bait; hook, line & sinker. . . . . . . . . .

Can't wait 2 c what the LIONS have got served up 4 les PHAROAHS!!! I'm sure they're kicking themselves now 4 winning that opening match. . . . . .
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by camegirl(f): 2:50am On Feb 09, 2008
we are ready for them grin
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by otokx(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2008
The Pharoahs will humble those Lions again
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by camegirl(f): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2008
JUST AS THE GHANAIANS HUMBLED THE NIGERIANS
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by folahann(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2008
What pains me is that Egypt will be lifting this trophy for the 6th time [size=5pt][s](back to back for that matter)[/s] [/size] t'moro
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by camegirl(f): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2008
AND WHAT IF THEY DONNOT WIN? MOST AFRICAN NATIONS WILL CRY. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST ACCEPT THAT CAMEROUN IS GOOD AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN GOOD
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by camegirl(f): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2008
and what  if they donnot win? most african nations will cry. why can't people just accept that cameroun is good and will always remain good
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by RuuDie(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2008
@ camegirl,
calm down nah, no be fight, u seem 2 feel that every naijarian has an axe 2 grind but realistically on paper egypt look very good & are clear favorites. . . . . . . . But thats not taking anything away 4rm the lions-who have a psychological edge at this time!
Yeah most naijarians would luv 4 an egyptian victory c'uz they don't really dig the lions, but many more just don't believe that cameroon has what it takes 2 win it & thats why they won't bet on the lions! So its not all BEEF TALK.
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by camegirl(f): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2008
and what if the lions wins grin
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by 4Him(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2008
camegirl:

and what if the lions wins grin

you mean these "lions"?

Re: The Invincible Indomitables by camegirl(f): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2008
look at them, they are really hungry
Re: The Invincible Indomitables by camegirl(f): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2008
yes those lions are really hungry grin

(1) (Reply)

Columbia 2011 - Argentina Vs England Again! - Oh Dear, Not Again! / Watch LIVE Matches On Your Palm Whenever And Wherever / I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.