Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,099 members, 7,933,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2230 Views)

If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2012
Re: . by pweetyface(f): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2012
Naturally,d way woman were created,it takes longer tym 2 get satisfied...she has 2 let her partner knw,nd in turn he has 2 b patient in order 2 satisfy her.......70% of women having sex aint satisfied

1 Like

Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2012
Hmm not my turf.
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2012
pweetyface: Naturally,d way woman were created,it takes longer tym 2 get satisfied...she has 2 let her partner knw,nd in turn he has 2 b patient in order 2 satisfy her.......70% of women having sex aint satisfied
maybe I didn't put it right,she doesn't get aroused @ all
uj_sizzle: Hmm not my turf.
mmmmmmmmm...I know
Re: . by candieangel12(f): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2012
Of course it takes longer for a woman to orgasm during sex, sometimes we don't orgasm at all during sex but your friend here and her partner have terribel sex if she has never enjoyed it wit him. Its her sex life so she should take initiative and spice things up so she fan enjoy it too, instead of complaining and waiting 4 her partner.
Ways to spice sex up:
Tell your friend to get to know her body first, let her find out what arouses her and what doesn't. She should find her g spot, which is the ultimate climax area. Once she is tune with her body, while having sex she should try different sex positions. Dont just lay there like a log of wood. Get on top of him, do it doggyy.style, try the 69er, standing up, etc. During sex, she should learn to cobtrol her vaginal muscles, tense those muscles up while he is inside, this helps him to hit your g spot or clit, thus causing an orgasm. Get him to handle/suck your boobies while he is inside of you, this also helps to orgasm. Also try using food items while fukcn, like let him lick off sum whip cream from your vagin@ and boobies, this helps to tingle your senses. Buy some candy panties and let him eat it off of you. Be willing to experiment and try new things if you really want to orgasm. Sex is not only the man's job, ya gotta be a boss. Lol and if all else fails, get him to fukc you wit a vibr@tor, that hits the g spot almost everytime grin
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12: Of course it takes longer for a woman to orgasm during sex, sometimes we don't orgasm at all during sex but your friend here and her partner have terribel sex if she has never enjoyed it wit him. Its her sex life so she should take initiative and spice things up so she fan enjoy it too, instead of complaining and waiting 4 her partner.
Ways to spice sex up:
Tell your friend to get to know her body first, let her find out what arouses her and what doesn't. She should find her g spot, which is the ultimate climax area. Once she is tune with her body, while having sex she should try different sex positions. Dont just lay there like a log of wood. Get on top of him, do it doggyy.style, try the 69er, standing up, etc. During sex, she should learn to cobtrol her vaginal muscles, tense those muscles up while he is inside, this helps him to hit your g spot or clit, thus causing an orgasm. Get him to handle/suck your boobies while he is inside of you, this also helps to orgasm. Also try using food items while fukcn, like let him lick off sum whip cream from your vagin@ and boobies, this helps to tingle your senses. Buy some candy panties and let him eat it off of you. Be willing to experiment and try new things if you really want to orgasm. Sex is not only the man's job, ya gotta be a boss. Lol and if all else fails, get him to fukc you wit a vibr@tor, that hits the g spot almost everytime grin
She normaly calls me Pastor and some stuff here got me thinking aloud like "ew!" Ok but as for the toys part she would neva dare.We r too cultured
Re: . by candieangel12(f): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: She normaly calls me Pastor and some stuff here got me thinking aloud like "ew!" Ok but as for the toys part she would neva dare.We r too cultured

What is "ew" about what I said? If you are mature enough to have se.x then you should also be mature enough to discuss about it. Geeze! And who told you toys are for uncultured women. Most women have atleast one toy or have used one before. If your friend isn't going to be open minded about sex, then she should continue with her boring sex life.
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12:

What is "ew" about what I said? If you are mature enough to have se.x then you should also be mature enough to discuss about it. Geeze! And who told you toys are for uncultured women. Most women have atleast one toy or have used one before. If your friend isn't going to be open minded about sex, then she should continue with her boring sex life.
M sorry,pls don't get mad @ me.Ur advice is really appreciated like I said I was thinkin aloud
Re: . by candieangel12(f): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: M sorry,pls don't get mad @ me.Ur advice is really appreciated like I said I was thinkin aloud

LOL dear, im not angry at you. But rlly ya friend needs to be more open minded to trying new things if she really wants to enjoy her sex life. Gone are the days of missionary lol grin
Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2012
Choi candieangel na s.ex doctor grin. I'll always come to you for advise tongue.
Re: . by candieangel12(f): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2012
uj_sizzle: Choi candieangel na s.ex doctor grin. I'll always come to you for advise tongue.

LOL my dear I follow the saying "be a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed" grin
Re: . by Youngpo413: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
candieangel12:
Of course it takes longer for a woman to orgasm during sex, sometimes we don't orgasm at all during sex but your friend here and her partner have terribel sex if she has never enjoyed it wit him. Its her sex life so she should take initiative and spice things up so she fan enjoy it too, instead of complaining and waiting 4 her partner.
Ways to spice sex up:

hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Lover Know This: Top 10 Types Of Women To Avoid Dating / Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? / Ladies...... What Makes A Man Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.