Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? (2216 Views)

Would You Tell A Man To Zip Up? / Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys / Can A Child (female) Ask Her Father To Zip Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
There was this lady i met at the ATM, well it wasn't my time to make a witdrawal when she walk in with her zip open. Really i was in a state of delimma of either telling her or just ignoring her .

You guys know that ladies are unpredictable and they could do and undo. It was really hard one for me but i was able to brace my self up and walk up to her, without drawing much attention and whispered into her ear'' zip up ''. She felt a little embarrassed with the look on her but she whispered '' thank you''. She also gave me that smile '' you are a gentleman'' when i was leaving.

can you walkup to a person and tell him/her to zip up? Or do you feel embarrassed when you were ask to zip up.
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
I would do exactly what you did .... And if she go razz cuz of that , I would just ignore her as if she's never existed !!
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
donroxy: I would do exactly what you did .... And if she go razz cuz of that , I would just ignore her as if she's never existed !!
in you own case would feel embarass when ask to zip up.
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Missmossy(f): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Observing cool
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by am0s(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
lemesee.....
guy code 99: neva miss an opportunity..
guy code 1020: dnt interfere in a lady error..
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: in you own case would feel embarass when ask to zip up.
I don't even care if a strange girl or anyone see my di:ck grin ..... Embawetin !
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by naijaboiy: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
I'll just mind my business smiley
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Afrok(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
I will do exactly what U did. I had a similar experience but it happened to my friend, we (my friend and I) went to withdraw at the atm, I did the withdrawal while he waited for me, later a lady came and she was wearing a very tight but transparent leggings, she thought her top covered it, hmmm... All her panties were visible and alot of guys were behind her.

My friend came to me and told me about her dressing, we joked about it and later he summoned the courage and called her to one side. Surprisingly, she never knew the leggings was so transparent, well their conversations lasted for minutes and i saw an appreciative look on her face when she said thank U.
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
donroxy: I don't even care if a strange girl or anyone see my di:ck grin ..... Embawetin !
buhahahahahahaha Really?? But a lady will never allow a strange guy to see her puc*y like that. Why is guy own deffrent?
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reminds me of the day I was sitting opposite a fine young man, dressed in suit and jeans, he sat with his legs open and his jeans were torn, like really torn,no boxers Who doesn't wear boxers biko, the balls oh *unseeing what I saw* the balls were begging to fall out, I couldn't even move away from the spot I was in , I was thinking if I moved an inch, the balls will fallout and I couldn't tell him cos he was way older than me and I was scared he might get embarrassed, I hate embarrassing people. Thank God for my friends that came at the nick of time smiley
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: buhahahahahahaha Really?? But a lady will never allow a strange guy to see her puc*y like that. Why is guy own deffrent?
High testosterone !!

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
naijaboiy: I'll just mind my business smiley
buhahahaha that's not fair na. And you mean you would be looking at it without telling her? What if she catch or notice you looking at her open zip? grin
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
am0s: lemesee.....
guy code 99: neva miss an opportunity..
guy code 1020: dnt interfere in a lady error..

you mean i should not interfere when i cant take my eye off her?
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Justeenaleo: Reminds me of the day I was sitting opposite a fine young man, dressed in suit and jeans, he sat with his legs open and his jeans were torn, like really torn,no boxers Who doesn't wear boxers biko, the balls oh *unseeing what I saw* the balls were begging to fall out, I couldn't even move away from the spot I was in , I was thinking if I moved an inch, the balls will fallout and I couldn't tell him cos he was way older than me and I was scared he might get embarrassed, I hate embarrassing people. Thank God for my friends that came at the nick of time smiley
buhahahahahaha you mean you saw his balls?? Really? You could have just those him '' excuss me, you balls are outside'' grin
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Afrok: I will do exactly what U did. I had a similar experience but it happened to my friend, we (my friend and I) went to withdraw at the atm, I did the withdrawal while he waited for me, later a lady came and she was wearing a very tight but transparent leggings, she thought her top covered it, hmmm... All her panties were visible and alot of guys were behind her.

My friend came to me and told me about her dressing, we joked about it and later he summoned the courage and called her to one side. Surprisingly, she never knew the leggings was so transparent, well their conversations lasted for minutes and i saw an appreciative look on her face when she said thank U.
hahahahaha you mean those guys behind her were just enjoying their self. Did your guy ask for her number? What where they discussing for minite? And did you get a hard on cheesy
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by valmunich(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
naijaboiy: I'll just mind my business smiley
Exactly, all these girls are unpredictable, I'll rather mind my business than receive any kinda embarrassment tryna do good
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Afrok(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: hahahahaha you mean those guys behind her were just enjoying their self. Did your guy ask for her number? What where they discussing for minite? And did you get a hard on cheesy
my friend is the churchy type (U can guess why it took minutes), it was almost my turn when the lady came so i had to just look when my friend called me and returned to the queue. Believe me bro the guys behind the lady fed their eyes well, my di*k get conscience nah so ehn no dey rise for public and not even for panties tongue
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: buhahahahahaha you mean you saw his balls?? Really? You could have just those him '' excuss me, you balls are outside'' grin
I couldn't , tongue tied, and I didn't want to be the girl that prevented a fine young man from drying his balls in the sun.
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Afrok: my friend is the churchy type (U can guess why it took minutes), it was almost my turn when the lady came so i had to just look when my friend called me and returned to the queue. Believe me bro the guys behind the lady fed their eyes well, my di*k get conscience nah so ehn no dey rise for public and not even for panties tongue
hahaha so your guy was preaching the gospel of st john?? grin if i was the one, i did form Mr nice and get number.
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Justeenaleo:
I couldn't , tongue tied, and I didn't want to be the girl that prevented a fine young man from drying his balls in the sun.
''drying his balls in the sun'' hahahaha * fall down from a mango tree, still laughing * buhahaha it not fair o
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Afrok(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: hahaha so your guy was preaching the gospel of st john?? grin if i was the one, i did form Mr nice and get number.
cheesy Mr nice or Mr smart? tongue. I could've made a joke out of it or even get acquainted wit her while telling her jokingly but wasn't sure how she'll react so I told my friend to go.
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by naijaboiy: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: buhahahaha that's not fair na. And you mean you would be looking at it without telling her? What if she catch or notice you looking at her open zip? grin
Baba the kyn craze wey dey enter these girls head nowadays ehn,,its beyond the spiritual o cheesy
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Afrok(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Justeenaleo:
damn... That was a deadly blow to the chin and a choke slam, I can't stop laughing cheesy U did well my dear coz it'll be bad to send imprisoned balls back to their cell without taking fresh air or drying in d sun according to u grin
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
Baba the kyn craze wey dey enter these girls head nowadays ehn,,its beyond the spiritual o cheesy
na wetin i dey think be that, she fit just harrass me way wan help her for front of people. Ladies are unpredictable.
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by naijaboiy: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
valmunich:
Exactly, all these girls are unpredictable, I'll rather mind my business than receive any kinda embarrassment tryna do good
I hate embarrassment like mad,,not to talk of when it comes from a girl

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by 01emek(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Afrok: cheesy Mr nice or Mr smart? tongue. I could've made a joke out of it or even get acquainted wit her while telling her jokingly but wasn't sure how she'll react so I told my friend to go.
o boy ladies don't joke with such oo that was why i like minding my business.
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Afrok: damn... That was a deadly blow to the chin and a choke slam, I can't stop laughing cheesy U did well my dear coz it'll be bad to send imprisoned balls back to their cell without taking fresh air or drying in d sun according to u grin
Exactly my thoughts! Thank you
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: ''drying his balls in the sun'' hahahaha * fall down from a mango tree, still laughing * buhahaha it not fair o
grin
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by naijaboiy: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: na wetin i dey think be that, she fit just harrass me way wan help her for front of people. Ladies are unpredictable.
Na d thing o
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Afrok(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: o boy ladies don't joke with such oo that was why i like minding my business.
same reason why I asked my friend to go, he knew I'll tell her jokingly coz I had already used it as a joke, and we were laughing, who knows the lady might not be friendly especially when standing on a long queue to withdraw.
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Afrok(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Exactly my thoughts! Thank you
wink
Re: Would You Tell Her To Zip-up Or Would You Ignore? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Some ladies are sick in the head .'. I'd just treat her the way I do terms and conditions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Female Corp Member, Others Caught Having Group Sex In Orientation Camp / Guys Can You Still Love Your Wife If She's No Longer Beautiful? / When You Cheat On An African Girl And Their Squad Come To Collect Your Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.