Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,392 members, 7,901,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

Beware Of Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Pastors (911 Views)

Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed / Photograph Of Pastors Adeboye,tunde Bakare And Kumuyi Forty Years Ago / These Categories Of Pastors Are Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Pastors by ACKCITY: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2012
Beware of pastors, more than half of the total pastors we have today are not true servants of God.

I can say this anywhere without any fear, I was compelled to leave the place where I worked as a pastor because almost all of the pastors there are not just hypocrites, but they are thieves, adulterers, fornicators, liars, back-biters, gossips and breakers of law.

The behavior of the pastors I worked with while I served in the church was nothing to glorify God about! These behaviors and unfaithfulness did not only make the members of the church uncommitted but was also leading the members of the church into sin.

Out of about 14 of us that were pastors in the church maybe just 3 or 4 were truly following God’s instructions and that of the church, all others were not just wayward but wicked in heart.

I witnessed at least three that were chased away, one of them took a new convert he persuaded to church to a club, after sleeping with her he started taking money from the girl’s family until he was reported to the church and dismissed. After he left it was discovered that he had taken money from many people and did not just sleep with only that girl but others too.
Read more: http://www.ackcity.net/beware-of-pastors

Re: Beware Of Pastors by neophyte007(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2012
One needs to be very careful nowadays.
Re: Beware Of Pastors by tpia1: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
beware of church members too.
Re: Beware Of Pastors by tpia1: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
and isnt it s.tupidity to say you're following a pastor to a club, then attempt to look innocent.

what did he say he was taking you to the club for?

just because someone calls themselves christian, doesnt mean you shouldnt test every spirit.

yorubas say oun ti oda oda.
Re: Beware Of Pastors by Joagbaje(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
@ACK CITY
if you really were a pastor what did you do to effect change there?

have you glorified christ with this thread. Are you reconciling men to God by it or turning men from Gods kingdom . JUDGE YE

Galatians 6:1
1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Re: Beware Of Pastors by pastormustwacc: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
Pastors that nack church members apako!
Re: Beware Of Pastors by tpia1: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
It takes two to tango.

Pastor cannot stray by himself- the other grown participant is equally culpable and most times might even be the initiator of the problem.
Re: Beware Of Pastors by tpia1: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2012
Joagbaje: @ACK CITY
if you really were a pastor what did you do to effect change there?

have you glorified christ with this thread. Are you reconciling men to God by it or turning men from Gods kingdom . JUDGE YE

Galatians 6:1
1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

depends on the situation. "Overtaken in a fault" is different from intentionally out to destroy someone, or intentionally sinning.

big difference.

vs 7

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.
Re: Beware Of Pastors by Joagbaje(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2012
Deleted
Re: Beware Of Pastors by PastorKun(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
One should certainly beware of pastors like joagbaje and his ilk.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Pastors by Joagbaje(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
^^

No rather Christians should beware of false brethren like Kunle
Re: Beware Of Pastors by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Joagbaje: ^^

No rather Christians should beware of false brethren like Kunle
Be aware of tithe frauds like Joagbaje.

You are a thief. I will call you a thief wherever I find you until you stop your fraudulent tithe preaching.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Pastors by PastorKun(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
@Joagbaje
I gathered that you guys had your IPPC event during the week to give awards to your biggest munguns in the last one year and encourage more munguns to give more by encouraging competition amongst your victims. How did it go? Did you attend? Please supply us gist on the event Jare! I am sure your munguns would be saving up and starving themselves for the next big event on your calender which is offer7 which would be closely followed by first fruit. It's all about the benjamin rosy days ahead for oyaks. smiley meanwhile you didn't confirm to me if oyaks as bought his own private jet.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Pastors by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
Pastor Kun: @Joagbaje
I gathered that you guys had your IPPC event during the week to give awards to your biggest munguns in the last one year and encourage more munguns to give more by encouraging competition amongst your victims. How did it go? Did you attend? Please supply us gist on the event Jare! I am sure your munguns would be saving up and starving themselves for the next big event on your calender which is offer7 which would be closely followed by first fruit. It's all about the benjamin rosy days ahead for oyaks. smiley meanwhile you didn't confirm to me if oyaks as bought his own private jet.

LMAO!!
Re: Beware Of Pastors by tpia1: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2012
see the kind of thread this op is opening, yet he wants to start touting himself as an authority on religion?
Re: Beware Of Pastors by tpia1: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2012
Out of about 14 of us that were pastors in the church maybe just 3 or 4 were truly following God’s instructions and that of the church, all others were not just wayward but wicked in heart.

and because of this, you must now malign all of them?

how are you different from an unbeliever?
Re: Beware Of Pastors by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:
Be aware of tithe frauds like Joagbaje.

You are a thief. I will call you a thief wherever I find you until you stop your fraudulent tithe preaching.
Seconded.
Re: Beware Of Pastors by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2012
Hahahahahah @Logicboy grin grin grin ROFLMAO

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Effective Prayer / Crying Girl / PRAYER: Give Me A Spouse Or I Die? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.